Are The People Who Got Vaccinated Dumb Or Worse???

Here's the facts, occupied.

Corona Virus isn't very deadly and most people recover just fine from it.

As a result, any vaccine needs to have a higher degree of safety for people to be justified in taking it, than it would if the vax was for prostrate cancer, lung cancer, cirrhosis or other much more serious ailment.
I don't care about your rationalizations for unnecessarily risking your life and the lives of others. Been arguing from a position of concern all this time and I'm tired of it. I can no longer feel bad if people who ignore professional medical advice die from their stupidity.

Is your antivax indoctrination so strong that you actually believe the vaccines have zero efficacy when all evidence points to the contrary? LOL.

You have a 99.999% chance of not being hospitalized if you're vaccinated. Of course antivaxxers will see that and say, so you admit the vaccine doesn't work for everyone! A-HA!!!

No, I think they are effective against severe infection/hospitalization/death. That being the case, taking them is a PERSONAL choice. My taking the vaccine has absolutely no impact on you or your life, since they are "leaky" vaccines and do not stop transmission.

I don't care about your rationalizations for unnecessarily risking your life and the lives of others. Been arguing from a position of concern all this time and I'm tired of it. I can no longer feel bad if people who ignore professional medical advice die from their stupidity.

The vaccines do not stop transmission. Cry harder

You’re irrational concern is noted. Thank you.

The vaccines do not stop transmission. Cry harder
Not crying anymore. This country went through all kinds of difficulty trying to save your worthless life just for you and the rest of the deniers to attempt to sabotage the return to normalcy. Not shedding another tear when one of you ends up gasping away the last moments of the your wasted life.

Not crying anymore. This country went through all kinds of difficulty trying to save your worthless life just for you and the rest of the deniers to attempt to sabotage the return to normalcy. Not shedding another tear when one of you ends up gasping away the last moments of the your wasted life.
I hope you didn’t take the Pfizer jab. We need you here.

The unvaccinated don't seem to care who they endanger or what their so-called personal choce costs the country. It is correct to despise callous self-absorbed people with no regard for others.
Don’t be stupid. The vaccinated are catching and spreading COVID. So that argument is just dumb.

Don’t be stupid. The vaccinated are catching and spreading COVID. So that argument is just dumb.
The breakthrough cases are not even close to being the main avenue of transmission. It's the people who have been frightened or bullied into not getting vaccinated.

I took it at the first opportunity and somehow I survived.

Good for you.

But excuse me if I don't think that Sleepy Joe is the Foremost Expert in Everything and should be listened to without question. The liberal Cult of Personality in regards to Biden and Doc Fauci is really unamerican.

Its my opinion that people should research the vaccine themselves, make their own decision and not have unquestioned faith in questionable characters like Biden and Fauci.

Good for you.

But excuse me if I don't think that Sleepy Joe is the Foremost Expert in Everything and should be listened to without question. The liberal Cult of Personality in regards to Biden and Doc Fauci is really unamerican.

Its my opinion that people should research the vaccine themselves, make their own decision and not have unquestioned faith in questionable characters like Biden and Fauci.
Do you have a doctor? Ask him/her what they think and do that.

The breakthrough cases are not even close to being the main avenue of transmission. It's the people who have been frightened or bullied into not getting vaccinated.
The fact that vaccinated people are out willfully being superspreaders…Instead of staying home after whining incessantly about people spreading the virus for over a year makes your argument pointless.

It seems many have been frightened and bullied into getting vaccinated. No?

Forum List

Back