Are The People Who Got Vaccinated Dumb Or Worse???

Because it is stupid. Anyone who would inject their bodies with any vaccine is an idiot.

Would you inject yourself with a vaccine for prostate cancer?
In a hot minute I would. That's what killed my Dad. Turned into bone cancer and he suffered the torments of the damned before he died.

Shame on you.
LOL What's the matter? Does my spite for the psychopaths pushing vaccination disinformation surprise you? If I were successfully convincing people to drive drunk endangering the public any reasonable person would think I was a scumbag and they would be right. .

Covid Vaccines = Felicium

"The Delta variant of the Covid-19 virus, the dominant strain in the U.S., is driving up cases in particular where vaccination rates are lower. Also known as B.1.617.2, the variant was first identified in India in late 2020. It has spread to at least 85 countries and has itself mutated to produce a further version that is causing concern in India. The three shots authorized in the U.S.—were primarily tested in large clinical trials for their efficacy at preventing symptomatic disease, rather than their ability to prevent infection completely.

CDC study shows 74% people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated -- the study also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people, and could spread it to other individuals."

For months and months smarter people have told you that this virus isn't very dangerous..in fact, the way this virus has been overhyped, the nanny-state authoritarian protective measures against the virus -- those things have actually caused more harm and killed more people than the virus (which to date, only 9 people have actually died from the virus)....Trump was proven right when he decided to downplay the virus....he knew early on about science's plan to use the vaccine to kill people....and they walked right into his trap....So now that science was caught lying and had to admit what we already knew -- the question has to be asked...are the people who got vaccinated dumb? or is it much worse than that....are they evil??

It's safe to say that some people who were vaccinated were lied to and too dumb to research for themselves...so we can't be too hard on the dumb ones...but what about the ones who pushed this vaccine to fulfill their agenda of global genocide? As one brilliant pastor correctly predicted; "You and I are witnessing the first global mass murder and it's being led by Satan's team on the planet," Wiles said on TruNews. "You must survive it. Do not be vaccinated...My objective is to survive the genocide." So the message is pretty clear...for those people like Dr. Fauci, Biden, Pelosi, BLM, Oprah, the guy who was the bartender on Love Boat -- all of them are part of an evil conspiracy to depopulate the Earth by 40% by 2022...how exactly do we stop them?
I heard it makes you both impotent and really gay for black male children under 12.

Small pox vaccines were evil too...and ultimately a failure.....

Small pox was stopped by Jesus, not some satanic vaccine that is against nature

There are no souls, but I truly have to wonder about people who spread misinformation about vaccines because their Orange Cult Leader failed to effectively deal with the crisis, and they don't want his successor to get credit for solving it.

Unfortunately, they really honestly think if they go out and get an injection, then they are admitting their cult leader failed to deal with the problem. (Which is why Trump himself got vaccinated in secret.)

In a hot minute I would. That's what killed my Dad. Turned into bone cancer and he suffered the torments of the damned before he died.
Wow! Even the Bezos Post is reporting the CDC’s findings that the vaccines aren’t effective. This should end the debate on the effectiveness of the vaccines and the authoritarians demand all Americans must get vaxxed, but will it?

The document is an internal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention slide presentation, shared within the CDC (that shows) new research suggests vaccinated people can spread the virus….

It cites a combination of recently obtained, still-unpublished data from outbreak investigations and outside studies showing that vaccinated individuals infected with delta may be able to transmit the virus as easily as those who are unvaccinated. Vaccinated people infected with delta have measurable viral loads similar to those who are unvaccinated and infected with the variant…

CDC scientists were so alarmed by the new research that the agency earlier this week significantly changed guidance for vaccinated people even before making new data public.

The data and studies cited in the document played a key role in revamped recommendations that call for everyone — vaccinated or not — to wear masks indoors in public settings in certain circumstances, a federal health official said.” (Washington Post)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/07/29/cdc-mask-guidance/

And this from the CDC!!! BINGO!!!!

One of the slides states that there is a higher risk among older age groups for hospitalization and death relative to younger people, regardless of vaccination status.

Wow! Even the Bezos Post is reporting the CDC’s findings that the vaccines aren’t effective. This should end the debate on the effectiveness of the vaccines and the authoritarians demand all Americans must get vaxxed, but will it?

The document is an internal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention slide presentation, shared within the CDC (that shows) new research suggests vaccinated people can spread the virus….

It cites a combination of recently obtained, still-unpublished data from outbreak investigations and outside studies showing that vaccinated individuals infected with delta may be able to transmit the virus as easily as those who are unvaccinated. Vaccinated people infected with delta have measurable viral loads similar to those who are unvaccinated and infected with the variant…

CDC scientists were so alarmed by the new research that the agency earlier this week significantly changed guidance for vaccinated people even before making new data public.

The data and studies cited in the document played a key role in revamped recommendations that call for everyone — vaccinated or not — to wear masks indoors in public settings in certain circumstances, a federal health official said.” (Washington Post)

And this from the CDC!!! BINGO!!!!

One of the slides states that there is a higher risk among older age groups for hospitalization and death relative to younger people, regardless of vaccination status.

In my state, my county reached the 70% vaccinated goal. Still we are on the "high" CDC transmission index. Right.

People are not getting the message: these vaccines are not vaccines by traditional standards. They do next to nothing for transmission.

In my state, my county reached the 70% vaccinated goal. Still we are on the "high" CDC transmission index. Right.

People are not getting the message: these vaccines are not vaccines by traditional standards. They do next to nothing for transmission.

Did you ever notice the same idiots who were against masks last year are the ones who are against vaccines this year.

Masks and vaccines deny the One True God, Donald Trump.

This is what a cult looks like, people.

Agreed. The CDC is admitting the jab has problems. The pro-vaxxers tried to shame those who refuse the jab, with the mistaken belief they can’t spread the virus. Clearly that’s bs according to the CDC.

Another estimates that there are 35,000 symptomatic infections per week among 162 million vaccinated Americans.

Did you ever notice the same idiots who were against masks last year are the ones who are against vaccines this year.

Masks and vaccines deny the One True God, Donald Trump.

This is what a cult looks like, people.
You got the jab because you hate Trump. Not smart.

Sorry to hear about your old man's experience. However, most people don't have that much of a difficult time with prostrate cancer. My dad had it and other ailments went on to kill him, really didn't have that much of a problem with the cancer.

The real calculus that has to be down depends on the efficacy of said vaccine, the likelihood of getting the disease in question, the possible side effects of the vax, as well as what the results would be if you got the disease.

A more serious disease like prostrate cancer is more likely to be worth a risky vaccine than a disease that is usually mild and self limited like Corona or the Biden Variant.

LOL What's the matter? Does my spite for the psychopaths pushing vaccination disinformation surprise you? If I were successfully convincing people to drive drunk endangering the public any reasonable person would think I was a scumbag and they would be right. .
Yet it is Biden encouraging peoples skepticism over the vaccines.

You wish your fellow Americans dead, but don’t have the guts to say the true reason why. Because they disagree with you politically. And, that is just sick.

Just because a lot of people don't think that Joe Biden is all-knowing in regards to the vaccine and want to do their own research, doesn't make them a "psychopath". And as far as Doc Fauci, the gentleman is just a career bureaucrat who was described by Gay Leader Larry Kramer as an "Incompetent Idiot" and doesn't have the medical brains to change a bedpan around here.

If you want to take the vaccine, fine.

But taking these doofi's word on it as the gospel truth is the height of foolishness.

But the CDC says it doesn’t do much.
Whatever. As time goes on my interest in saving your lives wanes. It's too bad your "personal choice" puts so many others at risk but at this late date I have to assume they are vaccine deniers too.

Since the vaccines have no effect on transmission and contraction of the disease, and moreover, their effect is quickly waning, the vaccine really IS a personal choice. Whatever effect they have is solely on your own response to the disease. Therefore, the vilification of the unvaccinated is not only immoral, it is irrational.

Is your antivax indoctrination so strong that you actually believe the vaccines have zero efficacy when all evidence points to the contrary? LOL.

The positivity rate is only a small part of the picture.

A vaccinated person who tests positive is still far less likely to get sick than an unvaccinated person

You have a 99.999% chance of not being hospitalized if you're vaccinated. Of course antivaxxers will see that and say, so you admit the vaccine doesn't work for everyone! A-HA!!!

Whatever. As time goes on my interest in saving your lives wanes. It's too bad your "personal choice" puts so many others at risk but at this late date I have to assume they are vaccine deniers too.

Here's the facts, occupied.

Corona Virus isn't very deadly and most people recover just fine from it.

As a result, any vaccine needs to have a higher degree of safety for people to be justified in taking it, than it would if the vax was for prostrate cancer, lung cancer, cirrhosis or other much more serious ailment.

What? You are anti-science! WTF!!!!

Forum List

Back