Are The People Who Got Vaccinated Dumb Or Worse???

Delta didn't show up in the U.S. until March.
This is now all on Biden's watch. He really should have shut down some specific air travel, and stopped the invasion on our southern border which is OBVIOUSLY bringing new Delta cases into the U.S.
Do you have anything to back that assertion up or is it just more of your opinion.

They are leaky vaccines, you absolute twit. They do not stop transmission. They're not like small pox or polio vaccines. But because some people DARE to disagree with you, they should DIE

Do a soul check.

Do it soon. Like now.
Small pox vaccines were evil too...and ultimately a failure.....

Small pox was stopped by Jesus, not some satanic vaccine that is against nature

If you do not exercise and eat healthy you ABSOLUTELY "choose" to risk your health when there is an alternative. I walk about 3 miles a day and my BMI Is about 18.5. My blood pressure, cholesterol, etc etc, all excellent. So. If you land in the hospital for any measure of Metabolic disorder, why should the American people pay? Some of us take care of our health.

But

OH WAIT! I don't think that way and never have.

So nevermind.
Who are you to lecture people about exercise and eating healthy??

You must think you are Mooo-chelle Obama....why do you hate America??

"Former First Ladies Barbara and Laura Bush worked to end illiteracy. Nancy Reagan famously took on teenage drug use. Lady Bird Johnson planted flowers. But none of them have been seared for something as seemingly benign as calling for kids to eat more vegetables, as Michelle Obama has."

"Former First Ladies Barbara and Laura Bush worked to end illiteracy. Nancy Reagan famously took on teenage drug use. Lady Bird Johnson planted flowers. But none of them have been seared for something as seemingly benign as calling for kids to eat more vegetables, as Michelle Obama has."

You must have forgot she is a whiiiite woman so her opinion matters.

I don't see why they call it the "Delta " variant.

Why don't they name it after the responsible individual and call it the Biden Variant?

Had Sleepy Joe taken quick action, the Variant would have stayed under control. Biden needs to take responsibility
You bring up an excellent point......while it is true that COVID-19 should either be called the China Virus or Fauci Flu since those 2 invented it...

This variant was solely created by Biden.....people don't know that Biden secretly flew to India, worked in the lab and created this Delta virus...infected Indians with it and then smuggled the infected back to the US to kill white Christians....

Fortunately, Timmy on Youtube figured it out and put out a video to expose everything....Thanks Timmy...
EovTd7xXIAIP_Oc.jpg

I'm absolutely fine. Spare me your fake concern. Just spent a year and a half trying to convince the right wingers on this this board that masking, vaccines and other precautions should be done for the sake of others and they act like it's an alien concept. Having failed at that I am switching to spite. I am certain you people understand that.

Prove to me this is not entirely political from you. Tell me about the Covid POSITIVE migrants pouring over the southern border

I don't give a fig how people spend their life and time with their body.

WHEN THEY TELL ME I must inject MY body with a bad vaccine or else I don't "deserve" health care is when we start the "lectures" about exercise, diet and healthy living.

Small pox vaccines were evil too...and ultimately a failure.....

Small pox was stopped by Jesus, not some satanic vaccine that is against nature

Oh so we're going to play the stupid game called "they're either ALL bad, or ALL good"

It's not that SOME can be bad and SOME can be good

That's a stupid game Biff.

I don't give a fig how people spend their life and time with their body.

WHEN THEY TELL ME I must inject MY body with a bad vaccine or else I don't "deserve" health care is when we start the "lectures" about exercise, diet and healthy living.
"Or else I don't "deserve" health care"

That's funny....you conservatives love to tell people they don't deserve healthcare all the time....then cheer and celebrate at every opportunity to strip away healthcare from millions of people.......why are your panties in a bunch now??

They are leaky vaccines, you absolute twit. They do not stop transmission. They're not like small pox or polio vaccines. But because some people DARE to disagree with you, they should DIE

Do a soul check.

Do it soon. Like now.

There are no souls, but I truly have to wonder about people who spread misinformation about vaccines because their Orange Cult Leader failed to effectively deal with the crisis, and they don't want his successor to get credit for solving it.

My soul is just fine. Zero sympathy for those who are actively trying to talk others out of getting vaccinated by spreading misinformation and bald faced lies. These people are the lowest scum of the earth who don't care if anyone listens to them and ends up dead. Fuck them.

Unfortunately, they really honestly think if they go out and get an injection, then they are admitting their cult leader failed to deal with the problem. (Which is why Trump himself got vaccinated in secret.)

"Or else I don't "deserve" health care"

That's funny....you conservatives love to tell people they don't deserve healthcare all the time....then cheer and celebrate at every opportunity to strip away healthcare from millions of people.......why are your panties in a bunch now??

Oh I get it. You advocate a system where we all pay taxes into a bloated gov system and then the gov bureaucrat gets to tell you if you DESERVE healthcare, or if you can just take a couple of pain pills and go home to die.

Don't believe me? Ask Europeans

Prove to me this is not entirely political from you. Tell me about the Covid POSITIVE migrants pouring over the southern border
My mom was a no nonsense nurse. I'm telling you the same things she would tell you if she were still here only she would have been even more forthright. Growing up she had several of the illnesses they later developed vaccines for. Some of them like scarlet fever damaged her health for life. I got every last shot they had and never contrated anything dangerous. She considered that to be a medical miracle.

As to the alarmist crap about the covid positive migrants "pouring" over the border I have to wonder why you think that's a danger when your church is probably ate up with positive cases. Is Mexican covid somehow more dangerous than American covid?

My mom was a no nonsense nurse. I'm telling you the same things she would tell you if she were still here only she would have been even more forthright. Growing up she had several of the illnesses they later developed vaccines for. Some of them like scarlet fever damaged her health for life. I got every last shot they had and never contrated anything dangerous. She considered that to be a medical miracle.

As to the alarmist crap about the covid positive migrants "pouring" over the border I have to wonder why you think that's a danger when your church is probably ate up with positive cases. Is Mexican covid somehow more dangerous than American covid?

First, you're a bigot. Like a coward, you've just chosen to be bigoted toward the group it's socially acceptable to hate. So, you're a cowardly bigot. Congrats to you. ("my church" comment)

Second, how do you know I haven't had all my vaccines, minus Covid? How do you know my children didn't? Does thinking vaccines are in general a wonderful thing mean you are beholden to take whatever concoction scientists come up with, for any reason? That seems stupid to me

Oh I get it. You advocate a system where we all pay taxes into a bloated gov system and then the gov bureaucrat gets to tell you if you DESERVE healthcare, or if you can just take a couple of pain pills and go home to die.

Okay, let's ask Europeans.

1627987297008.png

1627987336320.png

Looks like the Europeans spend less, live longer, have lower infant mortality rates and are much happier with their systems.

First, you're a bigot. Like a coward, you've just chosen to be bigoted toward the group it's socially acceptable to hate. So, you're a cowardly bigot. Congrats to you. ("my church" comment)

Second, how do you know I haven't had all my vaccines, minus Covid? How do you know my children didn't? Does thinking vaccines are in general a wonderful thing mean you are beholden to take whatever concoction scientists come up with, for any reason? That seems stupid to me

Again, IT, you were all for the vaccines when you thought Trump would get credit for them. Then he totally fumbled on distribution and Biden had to pick up the torch and run with it.

Pretty sure a lot of things seem stupid to you. It's the most common reaction of incurious people who have no wish to understand things.

No, I support Medicare For All.....not that delusional bullshit you just pulled out of your snatch.....

As for the Europeans......ask them what they think of our health insurance system

Pretty sure a lot of things seem stupid to you. It's the most common reaction of incurious people who have no wish to understand things.

Because it is stupid. Anyone who would inject their bodies with any vaccine is an idiot.

Would you inject yourself with a vaccine for prostate cancer?

The people who have mounted a campaign to make their supposed personal choice not to get vaccinated into a battle misinformation against vaccination itself are the worst. They deserve to die from their stupidity and for trying to convince others to be stupid as well. Any sympathy America might have for the suffering and deaths of the unvaccinated is quickly waning.
Shame on you.

Forum List

Back