Are The People Who Got Vaccinated Dumb Or Worse???

You are a bad person. Quit telling people bullshit about their health and getting mad at them if they don't take your unasked for advice.

Well, I don't wish people dead for disagreeing with me

So there's that

False. The vaccinated spread too, but many of them do not BELIEVE they can spread and therefore, do not even get tested. Not even when mildly symptomatic. They think they have allergies or a "little cold", so out and about they go, super spreading everywhere.

So really.
Did I say they didn’t?

I know very well how this virus is spread and what I corrected you on is your health is not your only your concern it is the community concern no matter vaccinated or not!

Of course it matters.

Even if the virus is spreading it is doing so far less among vaccinated people

You sure about that? Cause I'm not. I'm in a county with 70% vaxxed and our numbers match the numbers of other counties in our states with 30% vaxxed.

I don't know. We'll see I guess.

"The Delta variant of the Covid-19 virus, the dominant strain in the U.S., is driving up cases in particular where vaccination rates are lower. Also known as B.1.617.2, the variant was first identified in India in late 2020. It has spread to at least 85 countries and has itself mutated to produce a further version that is causing concern in India. The three shots authorized in the U.S.—were primarily tested in large clinical trials for their efficacy at preventing symptomatic disease, rather than their ability to prevent infection completely.

CDC study shows 74% people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated -- the study also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people, and could spread it to other individuals."

For months and months smarter people have told you that this virus isn't very dangerous..in fact, the way this virus has been overhyped, the nanny-state authoritarian protective measures against the virus -- those things have actually caused more harm and killed more people than the virus (which to date, only 9 people have actually died from the virus)....Trump was proven right when he decided to downplay the virus....he knew early on about science's plan to use the vaccine to kill people....and they walked right into his trap....So now that science was caught lying and had to admit what we already knew -- the question has to be asked...are the people who got vaccinated dumb? or is it much worse than that....are they evil??

It's safe to say that some people who were vaccinated were lied to and too dumb to research for themselves...so we can't be too hard on the dumb ones...but what about the ones who pushed this vaccine to fulfill their agenda of global genocide? As one brilliant pastor correctly predicted; "You and I are witnessing the first global mass murder and it's being led by Satan's team on the planet," Wiles said on TruNews. "You must survive it. Do not be vaccinated...My objective is to survive the genocide." So the message is pretty clear...for those people like Dr. Fauci, Biden, Pelosi, BLM, Oprah, the guy who was the bartender on Love Boat -- all of them are part of an evil conspiracy to depopulate the Earth by 40% by 2022...how exactly do we stop them?

How do we stop "them?"

First we must define THEM accurately.

THEM

Zionist republicans
All Democrats
Everyone in major media

NOT THEM

Libertarians
Non Zionist republicans
Dogs
Cats

And yet you are downplaying the deaths of those that have died because you want to pretend those vaccinated are not at risk when the virus mutates again!
I'm not downplaying anything.

The breakthrough rate among the vaccinated is .004% so among the vaccinated the deaths are substantially lower than .004%

Tell me to you avoid everything with a substatially less than .004% chance of death

Did I say they didn’t?

I know very well how this virus is spread and what I corrected you on is your health is not your only your concern it is the community concern no matter vaccinated or not!

You sure you want to play that game? Cause everyone loses if we do.

Americans are a very unhealthy lot. As I have stated, I walk about 3 miles daily and my BMI is 18.5. I am 52 years old. I take decent care of my physical health, so if anyone here is jawing at me about the vaccine but is also overweight, smokes, doesn't exercise and eats at McDonald's and lands in the hospital, I got a big fat case that says COMMUNITY HEALTH and etc.

So.

Really. These people that go get a one-second shot but never leave their couches? C'mon now

"The Delta variant of the Covid-19 virus, the dominant strain in the U.S., is driving up cases in particular where vaccination rates are lower. Also known as B.1.617.2, the variant was first identified in India in late 2020. It has spread to at least 85 countries and has itself mutated to produce a further version that is causing concern in India. The three shots authorized in the U.S.—were primarily tested in large clinical trials for their efficacy at preventing symptomatic disease, rather than their ability to prevent infection completely.

CDC study shows 74% people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated -- the study also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people, and could spread it to other individuals."

For months and months smarter people have told you that this virus isn't very dangerous..in fact, the way this virus has been overhyped, the nanny-state authoritarian protective measures against the virus -- those things have actually caused more harm and killed more people than the virus (which to date, only 9 people have actually died from the virus)....Trump was proven right when he decided to downplay the virus....he knew early on about science's plan to use the vaccine to kill people....and they walked right into his trap....So now that science was caught lying and had to admit what we already knew -- the question has to be asked...are the people who got vaccinated dumb? or is it much worse than that....are they evil??

It's safe to say that some people who were vaccinated were lied to and too dumb to research for themselves...so we can't be too hard on the dumb ones...but what about the ones who pushed this vaccine to fulfill their agenda of global genocide? As one brilliant pastor correctly predicted; "You and I are witnessing the first global mass murder and it's being led by Satan's team on the planet," Wiles said on TruNews. "You must survive it. Do not be vaccinated...My objective is to survive the genocide." So the message is pretty clear...for those people like Dr. Fauci, Biden, Pelosi, BLM, Oprah, the guy who was the bartender on Love Boat -- all of them are part of an evil conspiracy to depopulate the Earth by 40% by 2022...how exactly do we stop them?

I don't see why they call it the "Delta " variant.

Why don't they name it after the responsible individual and call it the Biden Variant?

Had Sleepy Joe taken quick action, the Variant would have stayed under control. Biden needs to take responsibility

The breakthrough rate among the vaccinated is .004% so among the vaccinated the deaths are substantially lower than .004%

Tell me to you avoid everything with a substatially less than .004% chance of death

If you are going back to January that .004 number is simply false

You sure about that? Cause I'm not. I'm in a county with 70% vaxxed and our numbers match the numbers of other counties in our states with 30% vaxxed.

I don't know. We'll see I guess.
The positivity rate is only a small part of the picture.

A vaccinated person who tests positive is still far less likely to get sick than an unvaccinated person

I'm sure I'll lose but that is not the point. I don't choose to risk my health when there is an alternative. The question we all must ask ourselves is: Is the danger of the vaccine greater than the danger of contracting Covid? Science tells us it is a no-brainer.
There is over a 99% survival rate with covid.

27 fully vaccinated people died in middle Tennessee

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - COVID-19 is on the rise in Middle Tennessee, and it’s not just affecting people who have not received the vaccine.

News4 has learned that 27 fully vaccinated people have died in Tennessee due to breakthrough cases. That’s when fully vaccinated people contract the virus. To learn more, click here.

Davidson County has 370 breakthrough cases, 17 breakthrough hospitalizations, and three breakthrough case deaths. To learn more, click more.

27 fully vaccinated people died in middle Tennessee

Davidson County has 370 breakthrough cases, 17 breakthrough hospitalizations, and three breakthrough case deaths. To learn more, click more.

27 out of how many fully vaccinated people in the state??

A number with no context is meaningless

If you do not exercise and eat healthy you ABSOLUTELY "choose" to risk your health when there is an alternative. I walk about 3 miles a day and my BMI Is about 18.5. My blood pressure, cholesterol, etc etc, all excellent. So. If you land in the hospital for any measure of Metabolic disorder, why should the American people pay? Some of us take care of our health.

But

OH WAIT! I don't think that way and never have.

So nevermind.
Glad to hear you're in shape and care about your health and I hope you never have cause to regret your vax decision.

Do you wear seat belts when driving? Why or why not? Should they be mandatory as they are here or a matter of choice?

The positivity rate is only a small part of the picture.

A vaccinated person who tests positive is still far less likely to get sick than an unvaccinated person

That may be so, but it's not the miniscule numbers you are giving here. Look at the link I just posted from Tennessee.

Glad to hear you're in shape and care about your health and I hope you never have cause to regret your vax decision.

Do you wear seat belts when driving? Why or why not? Should they be mandatory as they are here or a matter of choice?

We should be graceful and merciful to each other, that's the point. Neither you nor I nor anyone wants to go down the road of denying health care to people because they didn't live they way WE do, or the way we THINK they should.

That's ugly, inside and out.

27 out of how many fully vaccinated people in the state??

A number with no context is meaningless

Remember that no one was supposed to get severely ill or die after the vaccine.

Here is my bottom line:

I wish the vaccines were better. I do. I wish they were great vaccines. Safe and effective, as advertised. But they're not.

Since they're not, everyone get off the backs of the unvaccinated. We actually made a decent choice.

New Topics

Forum List

Back