Are The People Who Got Vaccinated Dumb Or Worse???

They are leaky vaccines, you absolute twit. They do not stop transmission. They're not like small pox or polio vaccines. But because some people DARE to disagree with you, they should DIE

Do a soul check.

Do it soon. Like now.
Breakthrough infections among the vaccinated are less than 1%, Chicken Little.

I'm sure I'll lose but that is not the point. I don't choose to risk my health when there is an alternative. The question we all must ask ourselves is: Is the danger of the vaccine greater than the danger of contracting Covid? Science tells us it is a no-brainer.

If you do not exercise and eat healthy you ABSOLUTELY "choose" to risk your health when there is an alternative. I walk about 3 miles a day and my BMI Is about 18.5. My blood pressure, cholesterol, etc etc, all excellent. So. If you land in the hospital for any measure of Metabolic disorder, why should the American people pay? Some of us take care of our health.

But

OH WAIT! I don't think that way and never have.

So nevermind.

Fine, you want people to die who refuse to take an unapproved vaccine with horrible side effects that does not even limit transmission.

I repeat:

you want people TO DIE who will not take an unapproved vaccine that DOES NOT LIMIT TRANSMISSION and has horrible side effects.

Honey, that's on you and makes you even worse than the unvaccinated, I hope you know. But whatever.
I still have some sympathy left for the stupid people who bought into the misinformation but the people who spread misinformation around in public like a disease are pond scum. I have no tears for them. Keep your "personal choice" to yourself and quit trying to goad stupid people into doing the last stupid thing some of them will ever do.

163 million people have been vaccinated
6587 breakthrough cases reported

.004%

The sky isn't falling, Chicken little.

Just cited that article from Summit Co, Colorado. Being reported from all over the nation. Yes, if you go back to Jan 1 this is what you find. Not now.

I still have some sympathy left for the stupid people who bought into the misinformation but the people who spread misinformation around in public like a disease are pond scum. I have no tears for them. Keep your "personal choice" to yourself and quit trying to goad stupid people into doing the last stupid thing some of them will ever do.

I am spreading actual TRUE information. The vaccines will keep the injected from severe disease for what looks like a few months.

It will not keep the injected from CONTRACTING Covid.

It will not keep the injected from SPREADING Covid.

That being the case, there is absolutely no case for mandates, passports, or any such thing. It's a completely personal choice--it affects the person's health ONLY.

That is the truth.

Just cited that article from Summit Co, Colorado. Being reported from all over the nation. Yes, if you go back to Jan 1 this is what you find. Not now.
So what?

One town in one state. That's cherry picking

ANd no one was vaccinated in Jan so there were no breakthrough infections then

163000000 vaccinated

6587 reported breakthrough infections

.004%

Well Biff as you mock the stupidity on the right we have idiots on the left like Dana7360 claiming if you are vaccinated you will not die from the virus nor be hospitalized, so that is as stupid as those claiming the vaccine is totally worthless!

Also Biff if you go over what the CDC and the drug makers have said from the start you would know the Vaccine is not a cure and it should limit the harshness of the symptoms but we will have breakthrough cases.

Also one CEO stated the virus most likely will never go away and masking and shots will be part of our future, so why is it no one ever reads multiple sources to get the correct information?

Is it because the left and right are so ducking stubborn that they must be correct on everything and when they are wrong they then run, hide and deny like Dana has in another thread?

So let me be very fucking clear the Vaccine will over time become useless and boosters will be need which is what the drug manufacturers have stated from the beginning and with the rate of mutation the virus will gain more strength and spread more and more.

So we have a choice and that is mask up, wash your filthy hands, social distance and get a shot that might prevent you from dying ( might is the keyword ) or do none of that and still risk dying, so it is society choice but I will keep on doing the other stuff before ditching it all!

Only 0.001% of the covid deaths in the resurgence have been fully vaccinated. Only 0.004% of hospitalizations have been fully vaccinated.

The vaccine does not prevent break through cases. But it drastically reduces death and hospitalizations.

The vaccine is not 100 percent effective. You can still get COVID but it will be a mild case.

Those who are not vaccinated are 0 percent effective. With Delta being much more contagious, you are pretty well assured to catch it.

Florida and Texas, with low vaccination rates are now our COVID hot spots

Well Biff as you mock the stupidity on the right we have idiots on the left like Dana7360 claiming if you are vaccinated you will not die from the virus nor be hospitalized, so that is as stupid as those claiming the vaccine is totally worthless!

Also Biff if you go over what the CDC and the drug makers have said from the start you would know the Vaccine is not a cure and it should limit the harshness of the symptoms but we will have breakthrough cases.

Also one CEO stated the virus most likely will never go away and masking and shots will be part of our future, so why is it no one ever reads multiple sources to get the correct information?

Is it because the left and right are so ducking stubborn that they must be correct on everything and when they are wrong they then run, hide and deny like Dana has in another thread?

So let me be very fucking clear the Vaccine will over time become useless and boosters will be need which is what the drug manufacturers have stated from the beginning and with the rate of mutation the virus will gain more strength and spread more and more.

So we have a choice and that is mask up, wash your filthy hands, social distance and get a shot that might prevent you from dying ( might is the keyword ) or do none of that and still risk dying, so it is society choice but I will keep on doing the other stuff before ditching it all!
The breakthrough infection rate among the vaccinated is .004%

I am spreading actual TRUE information. The vaccines will keep the injected from severe disease for what looks like a few months.

That being the case, there is absolutely no case for mandates, passports, or any such thing. It's a completely personal choice--it affects the person's health ONLY.

That is the truth.

You are correct it is personal choice but if you contract the virus then it does not only affect your health but your community health.

See once you are infected you are now a spreader and you may or may not show symptoms but you are a spreader, so the fact is you will be the cause of other people falling ill and possibly dying.

So it is your personal choice not to mask up and get vaccinated but you getting sick is a cause for alarm in your community…

So what?

One town in one state. That's cherry picking

ANd no one was vaccinated in Jan so there were no breakthrough infections then

163000000 vaccinated

6587 reported breakthrough infections

.004%

You want me to link articles from every local news in every state? I could.

But you still wouldn't believe me, because you really need to believe the CDC for personal reasons. Listen, for personal reasons you can believe that unicorns pee out rainbow sherbet on your lawn every night. I don't care. But don't try to compel other people to believe them.

The TRUTH is that breakthrough infections are happening NOW, they are happening A LOT.

They will happen MORE because vaccines lose effectiveness over time.

What the vaccines SEEM to do is protect against the most severe infections if you aren't too old or sick.

That's it.

They are leaky vaccines, you absolute twit. They do not stop transmission. They're not like small pox or polio vaccines. But because some people DARE to disagree with you, they should DIE

Do a soul check.

Do it soon. Like now.
They can't convince through shame, so now resort to wishing those hesitant to simply just die.
Been a running theme on the board for a week.

Worst sales pitch for the Big Jab ever.

You are correct it is personal choice but if you contract the virus then it does not only affect your health but your community health.

See once you are infected you are now a spreader and you may or may not show symptoms but you are a spreader, so the fact is you will be the cause of other people falling ill and possibly dying.

So it is your personal choice not to mask up and get vaccinated but you getting sick is a cause for alarm in your community…

False. The vaccinated spread too, but many of them do not BELIEVE they can spread and therefore, do not even get tested. Not even when mildly symptomatic. They think they have allergies or a "little cold", so out and about they go, super spreading everywhere.

So really.

The breakthrough infection rate among the vaccinated is .004%
It doesn’t matter what percentage it is the virus is spreading still.

mover 1200 people have died from the virus since vaccination, so the virus is mutating and bypassing the vaccine and sooner than later the vaccine will be worthless!

The drug manufacturers even stated this would happen!

That is the truth.
You are a bad person. Quit telling people bullshit about their health and getting mad at them if they don't take your unasked for advice.

You want me to link articles from every local news in every state? I could.

But you still wouldn't believe me, because you really need to believe the CDC for personal reasons. Listen, for personal reasons you can believe that unicorns pee out rainbow sherbet on your lawn every night. I don't care. But don't try to compel other people to believe them.

The TRUTH is that breakthrough infections are happening NOW, they are happening A LOT.

They will happen MORE because vaccines lose effectiveness over time.

What the vaccines SEEM to do is protect against the most severe infections if you aren't too old or sick.

That's it.
Tell you what you get me numbers from every town in every state and then collate it and present it here.

Post all your sources and we'll compare your numbers to the CDC

It doesn’t matter what percentage it is the virus is spreading still.

mover 1200 people have died from the virus since vaccination, so the virus is mutating and bypassing the vaccine and sooner than later the vaccine will be worthless!

The drug manufacturers even stated this would happen!
Of course it matters.

Even if the virus is spreading it is doing so far less among vaccinated people

Forum List

Back