Are The People Who Got Vaccinated Dumb Or Worse???

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The Delta variant of the Covid-19 virus, the dominant strain in the U.S., is driving up cases in particular where vaccination rates are lower. Also known as B.1.617.2, the variant was first identified in India in late 2020. It has spread to at least 85 countries and has itself mutated to produce a further version that is causing concern in India. The three shots authorized in the U.S.—were primarily tested in large clinical trials for their efficacy at preventing symptomatic disease, rather than their ability to prevent infection completely.

CDC study shows 74% people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated -- the study also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people, and could spread it to other individuals."

For months and months smarter people have told you that this virus isn't very dangerous..in fact, the way this virus has been overhyped, the nanny-state authoritarian protective measures against the virus -- those things have actually caused more harm and killed more people than the virus (which to date, only 9 people have actually died from the virus)....Trump was proven right when he decided to downplay the virus....he knew early on about science's plan to use the vaccine to kill people....and they walked right into his trap....So now that science was caught lying and had to admit what we already knew -- the question has to be asked...are the people who got vaccinated dumb? or is it much worse than that....are they evil??

It's safe to say that some people who were vaccinated were lied to and too dumb to research for themselves...so we can't be too hard on the dumb ones...but what about the ones who pushed this vaccine to fulfill their agenda of global genocide? As one brilliant pastor correctly predicted; "You and I are witnessing the first global mass murder and it's being led by Satan's team on the planet," Wiles said on TruNews. "You must survive it. Do not be vaccinated...My objective is to survive the genocide." So the message is pretty clear...for those people like Dr. Fauci, Biden, Pelosi, BLM, Oprah, the guy who was the bartender on Love Boat -- all of them are part of an evil conspiracy to depopulate the Earth by 40% by 2022...how exactly do we stop them?

"The Delta variant of the Covid-19 virus, the dominant strain in the U.S., is driving up cases in particular where vaccination rates are lower. Also known as B.1.617.2, the variant was first identified in India in late 2020. It has spread to at least 85 countries and has itself mutated to produce a further version that is causing concern in India. The three shots authorized in the U.S.—were primarily tested in large clinical trials for their efficacy at preventing symptomatic disease, rather than their ability to prevent infection completely.

CDC study shows 74% people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated -- the study also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people, and could spread it to other individuals."

For months and months smarter people have told you that this virus isn't very dangerous..in fact, the way this virus has been overhyped, the nanny-state authoritarian protective measures against the virus has actually caused more harm and killed more people than the virus....Trump was proven right when he decided to downplay the virus...So now that science was caught lying and had to admit what we already knew -- the question has to be asked...are the people who got vaccinated dumb? or does is it much worse than that....are they evil??

It's safe to say that some people who were vaccinated were lied to and too dumb to research for themselves...so we can't be too hard on the dumb ones...but what about the ones who pushed this vaccine to fulfill their agenda of global genocide? As one brilliant pastor correctly predicted; "You and I are witnessing the first global mass murder and it's being led by Satan's team on the planet," Wiles said on TruNews. "You must survive it. Do not be vaccinated...My objective is to survive the genocide." So the message is pretty clear...for those people like Dr. Fauci, Biden, Pelosi, BLM, Oprah, the guy who was the bartender on Love Boat -- all of them are part of an evil conspiracy to depopulate the Earth by 40% by 2022...how exactly do we stop them?

dkdmdmmddf.jpeg

The people who have mounted a campaign to make their supposed personal choice not to get vaccinated into a battle misinformation against vaccination itself are the worst. They deserve to die from their stupidity and for trying to convince others to be stupid as well. Any sympathy America might have for the suffering and deaths of the unvaccinated is quickly waning.

The people who have mounted a campaign to make their supposed personal choice not to get vaccinated into a battle misinformation against vaccination itself are the worst. They deserve to die from their stupidity and for trying to convince others to be stupid as well. Any sympathy America might have for the suffering and deaths of the unvaccinated is quickly waning.

Your soul is sick. Check yourself

You're infecting others with the fetid rot that has putrified your soul. Think on that

Only 0.001% of the covid deaths in the resurgence have been fully vaccinated. Only 0.004% of hospitalizations have been fully vaccinated.

The vaccine does not prevent break through cases. But it drastically reduces death and hospitalizations.

Since the vaccines have no effect on transmission and contraction of the disease, and moreover, their effect is quickly waning, the vaccine really IS a personal choice. Whatever effect they have is solely on your own response to the disease. Therefore, the vilification of the unvaccinated is not only immoral, it is irrational.

Only 0.001% of the covid deaths in the resurgence have been fully vaccinated. Only 0.004% of hospitalizations have been fully vaccinated.

The vaccine does not prevent break through cases. But it drastically reduces death and hospitalizations.
So that is what the mantra is now.

Enlarged for emphasis.

The unvaccinated don't seem to care who they endanger or what their so-called personal choce costs the country. It is correct to despise callous self-absorbed people with no regard for others.

They are leaky vaccines, you absolute twit. They do not stop transmission. They're not like small pox or polio vaccines. But because some people DARE to disagree with you, they should DIE

Do a soul check.

Do it soon. Like now.

Since the vaccines have no effect on transmission and contraction of the disease, and moreover, their effect is quickly waning, the vaccine really IS a personal choice. Whatever effect they have is solely on your own response to the disease. Therefore, the vilification of the unvaccinated is not only immoral, it is irrational.
You can make the same case as motorcycle helmets and seat belts. If you choose not to be vaxed are the rest of us obligated to pay your hospital bills?

You can make the same case as motorcycle helmets and seat belts. If you choose not to be vaxed are the rest of us obligated to pay your hospital bills?

Well then no one should pay anyone's hospital bills, how 'bout that? Unless you can find me someone who lands in the hospital who has engaged in Perfect Living. Right? You that person? Let's compare.

They are leaky vaccines, you absolute twit. They do not stop transmission. They're not like small pox or polio vaccines. But because some people DARE to disagree with you, they should DIE

Do a soul check.

Do it soon. Like now.
My soul is just fine. Zero sympathy for those who are actively trying to talk others out of getting vaccinated by spreading misinformation and bald faced lies. These people are the lowest scum of the earth who don't care if anyone listens to them and ends up dead. Fuck them.

Breakthrough infections happen with all vaccines

They are rare but they happen

My soul is just fine. Zero sympathy for those who are actively trying to talk others out of getting vaccinated by spreading misinformation and bald faced lies. These people are the lowest scum of the earth who don't care if anyone listens to them and ends up dead. Fuck them.
Your soul might be fine, but what you typed is exactly how Prog get every agenda they want through.

Well then no one should pay anyone's hospital bills, how 'bout that? Unless you can find me someone who lands in the hospital who has engaged in Perfect Living. Right? You that person? Let's compare.
I'm sure I'll lose but that is not the point. I don't choose to risk my health when there is an alternative. The question we all must ask ourselves is: Is the danger of the vaccine greater than the danger of contracting Covid? Science tells us it is a no-brainer.

Fine, you want people to die who refuse to take an unapproved vaccine with horrible side effects that does not even limit transmission.

I repeat:

you want people TO DIE who will not take an unapproved vaccine that DOES NOT LIMIT TRANSMISSION and has horrible side effects.

Honey, that's on you and makes you even worse than the unvaccinated, I hope you know. But whatever.

Your soul might be fine, but what you typed is exactly how Prog get every agenda they want through.

Her soul is not fine. I say that without qualification.

Anyone who wants people to die for so light a cause is not fine.

New Topics

Forum List

Back