Are the Obama involved in this new email revelation?

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
It looks like Michelle and Barack Obama don’t want to get mixed up in the scandals of Crooked Hillary, any more then they most likely are already, especially with 10 days remaining till election. Michelle and Obama are backing off until the fire cools down

It looks like Michelle and Barack Obama don’t want to get mixed up in the scandals of Crooked Hillary, any more then they most likely are already, especially with 10 days remaining till election. Michelle and Obama are backing off until the fire cools down

No, they are not involved with what was discovered in the Anthony Weiner investigation...

No, they are not involved with what was discovered in the Anthony Weiner investigation...
I didn't say that they were, I said that "They don’t want to get mixed up in the scandals of Crooked Hillary"

14907239_554989374687893_9065972282926124196_n.jpg

Why does it have to be a conspiracy? It might not be your father's FBI anymore but they still have some semblance of duty even in a corrupt administration. Rumors persist of a revolt in the FBI if the (politically appointed) director doesn't do the right thing.

LOL This is funny....Podesta may get "suicided"

The latest released batch of hacked emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta indicates concerns within the campaign for Clinton's behavior after she suffered a serious head injury. He says in one email, "People are telling me Hillary is acting "like a retard" since her head injury," telling his staff to contact her doctor.

In the same correspondence, Podesta also complains of the former Secretary of State having "an odor" he describes as "a combination of boiled cabbage, urine, and farts," and asking his staff for suggestions

6a00d83451af9f69e201bb094acbf5970d-500wi

Podesta Email: Hillary Acting "Retarded," Stinks

How is the English lessons coming?

I didn't say that they were, I said that "They don’t want to get mixed up in the scandals of Crooked Hillary"

Read your title.

You ask the question, so I gave my answer!

How is the English lessons coming?

no better than comprehension skills ..

The latest released batch of hacked emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta indicates concerns within the campaign for Clinton's behavior after she suffered a serious head injury. He says in one email, "People are telling me Hillary is acting "like a retard" since her head injury," telling his staff to contact her doctor.

In the same correspondence, Podesta also complains of the former Secretary of State having "an odor" he describes as "a combination of boiled cabbage, urine, and farts," and asking his staff for suggestions

There is nothing in here that looks remotely truthful, including the source.

Shows how weak the first FBI "investigation" was. Not grab all devices from aides? Not find [email protected]? Huh? immunity? Take "their word" and let them go? They knew A Weiner was "involved". What does Cherly mills got? Shes untouchable because looks black? Aye carumba!

The flies have noticed the fact that she is full of shit as well...

What's the scandal here?

Yeah and denial is just not a river in Egypt. You loons crack me up

What's the scandal here?

RW's lead everyone to believe they have an IQ over 70.

Yeah and denial is just not a river in Egypt. You loons crack me up

You believe everything you read on the Internet.

Forum List

Back