Are the doctors really professional liers?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The word "doctor" ("врач") in Russian literally means "liar". Nobody perceives it now in this sense, but grammatically it is a form from the infinitive "to lie"(врать).

At the same time, many people notice that doctors constantly lie. They learn this on purpose, they learn to cover their tracks: they learn to write illegibly, they learn to keep documentation sloppily, so that later they can easily tear and paste something, and so on.

What do you think about this? Are doctors really professional liars and swindlers who help the leftist government exterminate normal people and cultivate slaves?

Last edited:
  • Banned

Illegal sterilisation in Uzbekistan
The Same information was about India

Also there is info about semi-legal trade of Uyghurs organs in China

All physicians report and subordinate to the WHO. It couldn't be not known by WHO

• Banned
I heard that Mike's first trainer, Kaas d'Amato, said that they killed more lives than the mafia or something like that.

• Banned
I found 2 blatant scams myself.

The essence of diabetes is not an increase in blood sugar levels, it is only a symptom, it makes no sense to treat it. The real problem with diabetics is poor glucose uptake, and this should be treated and controlled.

Hypertension is also a symptom, but they pass it off as a diagnosis.

In all cases, there is no real reason to prescribe general norms for sugar and pressure levels, these are individual parameters, just as there is no general norm for nose length and head size and melanin level.

None of what they say is in biochemistry.

• Banned
Now they seem to have assigned also general "norms" for lung volume and oxygen content. This is absolute nonsense. Even veterinarians know that it has very big range, depending on metabolism and muscle fiber type. The difference between a bull and a cow can reach a double value. The bull usually has an anaerobic metabolism.

• Banned
They say that they allegedly help to live longer and better. It is likely that in post-industrial economies these parameters have indeed increased by 5-10 percent over the past 50 years, but this is not due to medicine, but to the absence of famine and wars.
At the same time, fertility in Europe is falling critically.

In general, there has been no increase in life expectancy over the past few thousand years. Ancient people lived on average about 60-70 years. The lifetimes of ancient philosophers and scientists are known. They do not differ from modern ones.

So, it is also lie

• Banned
During the Soviet era, they openly used psychiatry as a form of political terror.

Now they are introducing a kind of inquisition, by legislatively forbidding the discussion of their actions, such as vaccination policy.

And they are not even embarrassed that this is a direct violation of the constitution.

• Banned
Many people think that retrovinus projects are scams, in particular, the Nobel laureate, the creator of PCR, thought so, but they don’t care, they just stopped discussing it.

When I was 17 I was diagnosed with a curvature of the spine. They told me not to lift more than 10kg. Instead, I lifted weights of about 100 kg.

I had joint problems. They told me not to lift weights and make sudden movements. Instead, I pushed 40-kilogram kettlebells, did workout and kickboxed.

I have long forgotten that I had these problems.

Listen to what the doctor says and do the opposite - this is not far from the truth.

A similar story happened to Rebecca Woody
I'm sure this happens to everyone all the time.

To be healthy, you need to bypass hospitals.

Doctors themselves tend to be overweight, in poor physical shape, bad skin, sickly looking, and many of them suffer from alcoholism.
Among doctors, there are few attractive people who look healthy. Approximately half of them have obvious serious health problems.

Recently, they have been trying to prescribe as mutch as possible procedures for "cleansing the blood." I know for sure that this is required "from above" and that they require reporting on the implementation of the plan. They don’t give a damn about expediency at all, they just follow the order

No one knows why it suddenly became "useful", but the doctors themselves are well aware that this is an extremely dangerous procedure.

It is well known that they often prescribe unnecessary operations that benefit them from insurance, but this is simple corruption, nothing special. This is generally in the order of things. If they have the slightest formal reason to order an expensive operation, they will appoint it.

Ever since the days of the USSR and to this day, they exploit the template that they are supposedly enthusiasts and altruists who work for meager salaries. This has always been a lie, not even counting the corruption proceeds, they had high salaries, many benefits and early retirement on a par with the military. But common people believed in these fairy tales.

Approximately the same situation was with teachers. In fact, they have always been and remain government officials of federal departments. But the people never understood this and they never called so.

This was done in order to create the illusion of "common people" in order for the people to trust them.

The word "doctor" ("врач") in Russian literally means "liar". Nobody perceives it now in this sense, but grammatically it is a form from the infinitive "to lie"(врать).

At the same time, many people notice that doctors constantly lie. They learn this on purpose, they learn to cover their tracks: they learn to write illegibly, they learn to keep documentation sloppily, so that later they can easily tear and paste something, and so on.

What do you think about this? Are doctors really professional liars and swindlers who help the leftist government exterminate normal people and cultivate slaves?
One of the oaths says the doctor shall not disclose his patient's information to anyone else. It stems from the time of Hipocrates, who lived from 460 bce to 375 bce And was considered the father of medicine. He developed a standard of medical behaviors including what is now called the Hippocratean Oath that American doctors traditionally observed a policy of nondisclosure about any of their patients' illness. among other things. I'm not certain if today's U.S. law respects the oath since it refers authority to "gods and goddesses." Even so, physicians may lose their licenses if they have loose lips. I wouldn't know the legal ramifications of the oath since I'm not a lawyer. I've seen doctors in the past who wouldn't tell that I had the measles when I was four years old. :rolleyes-41:

1653334356233.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back