Are the doctors really professional liers?

The word "doctor" ("врач") in Russian literally means "liar". Nobody perceives it now in this sense, but grammatically it is a form from the infinitive "to lie"(врать).

At the same time, many people notice that doctors constantly lie. They learn this on purpose, they learn to cover their tracks: they learn to write illegibly, they learn to keep documentation sloppily, so that later they can easily tear and paste something, and so on.

What do you think about this? Are doctors really professional liars and swindlers who help the leftist government exterminate normal people and cultivate slaves?
Liers? Someone send the spell check to this patient. Stat!

I found 2 blatant scams myself.

The essence of diabetes is not an increase in blood sugar levels, it is only a symptom, it makes no sense to treat it. The real problem with diabetics is poor glucose uptake, and this should be treated and controlled.

Hypertension is also a symptom, but they pass it off as a diagnosis.

In all cases, there is no real reason to prescribe general norms for sugar and pressure levels, these are individual parameters, just as there is no general norm for nose length and head size and melanin level.

None of what they say is in biochemistry.
What medical school did you graduate from?

I love my doctor
And more importantly
I TRUST MY DOCTOR

Did you know some states will take away an obstetrician's career for life if they do not agree to abort babies. What were those state politicians thinking? There's nothing people outside their states can be about it, because it's a state's doings.
Link?

One crazy person endorsing another is hardly impressive.

It reminds me of the old joke about the doctor touring the insane asylum, and he meets a patient who claims to be Napoleon.

"How do you know you are Napoleon?" the Doctor asked.
"God Told Me!" the patient replied.
To which the patient in the next bed replied, "I did not!!!"
Most psychiatrists have serious mental disorders, and psychiatry itself has long turned into a pseudoscience and a tool of leftist politics, including a weapon against dissent.

They still claim to be scientific based on brain morphology, but that's a lie, they're just following the WHO's instructions

Interesting take on america and the tower of babel. I think there are parallels between the two also. The people of shinar seemed to be of quite arrogance before they started babbling and couldn't understand each other.
There is nothing wrong with arrogance if it is true. If you consider yourself and your family to be shit, then how can you say that you are the bearer of a great culture and great ideas?
Who cares about the opinion of shit?

Most psychiatrists have serious mental disorders, and psychiatry itself has long turned into a pseudoscience and a tool of leftist politics, including a weapon against dissent.

They still claim to be scientific based on brain morphology, but that's a lie, they're just following the WHO's instructions
I can’t understand you

The word "doctor" ("врач") in Russian literally means "liar". Nobody perceives it now in this sense, but grammatically it is a form from the infinitive "to lie"(врать).

At the same time, many people notice that doctors constantly lie. They learn this on purpose, they learn to cover their tracks: they learn to write illegibly, they learn to keep documentation sloppily, so that later they can easily tear and paste something, and so on.

What do you think about this? Are doctors really professional liars and swindlers who help the leftist government exterminate normal people and cultivate slaves?

Never go to the doctor then, and don't take your family to one either. I wait long enough at the doctors. If you get injured in a bad accident, get super sick, have a rare disease, or your hair starts falling out in large clumps, just put a warm towel on your head, swallow some disinfectant and hope for the best. Simple.

Yes ma’am
I'm not depressed, but in general depression is normal. This is also a lie of doctors. They are ready to recognize even autistic people as healthy, but they hate melancholic people for their genius.

I'm not depressed, but in general depression is normal. This is also a lie of doctors. They are ready to recognize even autistic people as healthy, but they hate melancholic people for their genius.
No it’s NOT NORMAL

NEITHER IS BIPOLAR
ONE OR TWO

SCHIZOPHRENIA

I can CONTINUE YOU DUMB COW

No it’s NOT NORMAL

NEITHER IS BIPOLAR
ONE OR TWO

SCHIZOPHRENIA

I can CONTINUE YOU DUMB COW
361221513075421.jpg

Tragedy was born of the noblest Aryan people, and Aristotle only attributed tragedy to the art of the aristocrats. Fucking jesters he considered the entertainment of low rabble.

Go fuck yourself you fucking autist, you and the doctors are just jealous of their intelligence. It has always been not only normal, but sublimely poetic and romantic. All the greatest minds have been depressive.

New Topics

Forum List

Back