Are the democrats using the covid vaccine (not a vaccine) mandate to purge, then control local police forces?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
It really irritates the democrat party that the police vote against democrats......so, the Chines released flu has become their chance to reconstitute the police under democrat party control....

The model...

Creating Loyal Policemen

In addition to expanding the powers of the police, the Nazis also wanted to guarantee that loyal—meaning Nazi—policemen controlled and filled Germany’s police institutions. This would make it easier for the Nazis to use the police forces for their ideological and dictatorial goals. The Nazis did not simply abolish the police or replace them all with Nazis. They needed existing police experience, knowledge, skill, and expertise.

Police leadership positions were politically appointed. This meant that whoever controlled the state and local governments could appoint the police chiefs. As the Nazis gained control of state and local government positions, they immediately appointed Nazi Party loyalists, often SA men, to police leadership positions.

The same men who had been terrorizing the police and the public just months before were now in charge of major police departments across Germany. For instance, prominent Berlin SA leader Wolf-Heinrich Graf von Helldorff had stood trial in 1931–1932 after coordinating an antisemitic attack. Under Helldorff’s leadership, SA men had yelled antisemitic insults and attacked people they identified as Jews on Berlin’s main shopping thoroughfare. But in 1933, Helldorf was appointed Police President of Potsdam and, in 1935, of Berlin. This placed him in charge of the very same police force he had previously harassed.

Yes. We all know there are microchips in the vaccine, and injections turn the injected police into mindless zombies that can easily be manipulated by microwaves transmitted from 5g cellphone towers.

Yes. We all know there are microchips in the vaccine, and injections turn the injected police into mindless zombies that can easily be manipulated by microwaves transmitted from 5g cellphone towers.

Nice dodge.......off topic.....

I thank God every day that I have given up on cable TV if, for no other reason, than to avoid MSNBC, FOX, and the REALLY crazy channels that broadcast this brand of "news". But from time to time, I come across some of the videos from the channels.

If this video is authentic.... I probably should become a missionary in gratitude for having gotten rid of cable.

Put simply, Trucker Carlson is mentally ill--again if this is authentic.

I thank God every day that I have given up on cable TV if, for no other reason, than to avoid MSNBC, FOX, and the REALLY crazy channels that broadcast this brand of "news". But from time to time, I come across some of the videos from the channels.

If this video is authentic.... I probably should become a missionary in gratitude for having gotten rid of cable.

Put simply, Trucker Carlson is mentally ill--again if this is authentic.

It's authentic.

Not to bust your chops...but are you sure? I have seldom listened to Fox or MSNBC or even CNN for that matter in the last 10-15 years. Has it gotten THIS batshit crazy?

Yeah...Tucker isn't the insane one...look in the mirror....

We don't even have to get this "conspiracy" theory oriented

We can just ask....

If the vaccines suck so bad, and they do....

Why is Biden and his lackeys so eager to mandate them on everyone?

Questions no idiot Dems can dare ask

That sounds like a Democrat wet dream, on par with the voter fraud act and the 3.5 trillion spending bill.

We don't even have to get this "conspiracy" theory oriented

We can just ask....

If the vaccines suck so bad, and they do....

Why is Biden and his lackeys so eager to mandate them on everyone?

Questions no idiot Dems can dare ask
Its a question no democrats are dumb enough to dream up? The vaccines are safe, effective, free, and available you dumb bitch.

Forum List

Back