Are the Cowboy's going to the Superbowl?

No one gets rid of the ball faster than Brady. Something like 2.5 seconds

Please don't bring up that selfish POS! Why TF was he in the game in the 4th quarter yesterday? He was sacked 3 straight times on 3rd down attempts! This is about him looking to steal the MVP award and I think it's criminal at his age! If he gets hurt on something late when his wrinkled, old arse should be on the bench, I'm going to LMAO! He such a selfish pr!ck! :rolleyes: :imsorry3::meow::itsok:

Cowboys are what separates the left coast of weak dicks and effeminate men from the real America of the great Plains.

Why were the Aryans so strong and courageous? Because they were herding cows. They chased the horses at a gallop, rushing at breakneck speeds when the farmers of the slave empires dug in the mud and lived starving. This made them superhuman. Shepherds of cows and horses are the children of heaven.

3dc624dad2b11a69e585d64a24b211bc48a1e4d2.jpeg

Please don't bring up that selfish POS! Why TF was he in the game in the 4th quarter yesterday? He was sacked 3 straight times on 3rd down attempts! This is about him looking to steal the MVP award and I think it's criminal at his age! If he gets hurt on something late when his wrinkled, old arse should be on the bench, I'm going to LMAO! He such a selfish pr!ck! :rolleyes: :imsorry3::meow::itsok:
I never understand why the starting quarterback is still playing when the games won. Why wouldn’t you want to give your backup qb as many snaps as you can.

If I were a coach you would always see my second and third string qbs when the games are blowouts.

I never understand why the starting quarterback is still playing when the games won. Why wouldn’t you want to give your backup QB as many snaps as you can.

If I were a coach, you would always see my second and third string QBs when the games are blowouts.

The same could be said when the game is lost like when the Saints are killing Tampa! They were 30-0 in the 4th QTR last year and Brady went all out to finally score a FG at the end! Again, he was getting hammered, but was left in there til the last seconds of the game! That game reminded me of SF SB Season of '94! They were on a tear, but Philadelphia was sacking & intercepting him again and again! Seifert took him out in the 3rd QTR early since the line couldn't protect Young! Grbac did his best, but he also threw 2 Int. and got sacked a couple more times losing 40-8! Niners still went on to win the SB over the Cowboys (NFC Conf.) and SD Chargers! :stir: :rolleyes::meow::itsok:

I never understand why the starting quarterback is still playing when the games won. Why wouldn’t you want to give your backup qb as many snaps as you can.

If I were a coach you would always see my second and third string qbs when the games are blowouts.
Fortunes can change in games. The momentum can switch, and a lot of points scored by a team that was losing by many points. It is when the team winning by a large margin puts the backup QB in and how he is used.

Fortunes can change in games. The momentum can switch, and a lot of points scored by a team that was losing by many points. It is when the team winning by a large margin puts the backup QB in and how he is used.
I would have put the back up in Philly v Tampa and Philly came back to score 15 points in the 4th. Suddenly they were only down 16 points and that's only 2 TD's and 2 2 Point conversions.

The NFL playoffs and superbowl is as much a dog and pony show as elections are,all rigged just like they are,anybody that cant see that still after all this time is blind and in denial mode,

They have it all planned for the Bucs to win the superbowl again because of Tom Brady same as last year.even with him gone his former owner appreciates what he did for him so he has the refs in their pockets as always.

I saw this article and why am I not surprised,it is ALWAYS the same thing in the playoffs everytime,,while with the patriots his team ALWAYS got the calls,and NEVER had bad calls go against them that were costly,where the other teams always did.

they want to make sure their boy gets to the superbowl and wins it again.,had this been any other quarterback there is no way in hell the refs make this bad call that assures the Bucs win. like the article says so well,ITS HARD ENOUGH TO BEAT BRADY WITHOUT THE REFS IN HIS CORNER.

expect more and more of these bad calls to go against the other teams that play them in the playoffs and the one that plays the superbowl and the Bucs get all the calls same as the cheatriots ALWAYS got all the calls and never bad calls against them.

Forum List

Back