Are the COVID death numbers being under reported?

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland
Look at this:

Texas on the week ending of the 28th August:

Reported COVID Deaths numbers (from the State)
1632500104940.png

This says the 7 day average on the date was 193. That would be 1,351 people died from COVID as the state reported...

CDC Excess Deaths numbers
1632500013527.png

This shows 2,486 more people died in Texas than expected... That is 62.2% higher than expected...

So 2,486 - 1,351 = 1,135...

That is a lot of people extra to die... We can also show the same in Florida with similar numbers...

Am i missing something here...

Can someone explain how all these people are dying from?

Look at this:

View attachment 543423
This says the 7 day average on the date was 193. That would be 1,351 people died from COVID as the state reported...

View attachment 543421

This shows 2,486 more people died in Texas than expected... That is 62.2% higher than expected...

That is a lot of people extra to die... We can also show the same in Florida with similar numbers...

Why does it make a difference to you? Would any explanation make any difference in your attitude or behavior?

Look at this:

View attachment 543423

View attachment 543421

Government cooking the books?

Now when does that ever happen?

You can believe EVERYTHING they tell you.

Look at this:

View attachment 543423

View attachment 543421

They are dying of COVID-19 of course. The leadership in the red states wants to appear to be doing better than they are. That's all.

It depends on what is best politically for the Democrat party. They'll generally overstate the death count because that suits their narrative. They'll overstate when it comes to Texas or Florida which have governors that Democrats want to vilify. They'll overstate deaths to justify their lockdowns and their unexplainable desire to push drugs for Pfizer and Moderna that might not work and could even kill people. They'll play it down when people like Cuomo, Murphy and Wolf put the infected in nursing homes which ended up killing thousands more than reported. And let's not forget that the media will report anything the Democrats want them to. You'll get whatever bullshit the Democrats want them to feed you.

They are dying of COVID-19 of course. The leadership in the red states wants to appear to be doing better than they are. That's all.
I don't think it is only the red. I believe the big guy did that too. We are hearing like it is the end of human existence every day. The death count hardly moves.

Look at this:

View attachment 543423

View attachment 543421

The vaccine is killing millions, globally, you ghoulish prick. Can you now masturbate to that? Or do you require even more daily deaths? Soon perhaps you too will conjugate that final verb and visit the undiscovered country.

I don't think it is only the red. I believe the big guy did that too. We are hearing like it is the end of human existence every day. The death count hardly moves.
"The big guy"?

You know that nationally 2,000 people a day are dying of this? Even with the red state fudging?

Not all of them. Many are dying of heart disease or cancer, because all the ICU beds are filled with COVID patients, they can't get critical care.

That was the whole idea behind the shutdowns, to "flatten the curve" so hospitals wouldn't be so overrun by COVID patients, they coudln't take care of their normal patients.

Just look at the several states like Alaska and Idaho, who have announced they're rationing medical care.

It depends on what is best politically for the Democrat party. They'll generally overstate the death count because that suits their narrative. They'll overstate when it comes to Texas or Florida which have governors that Democrats want to vilify. They'll overstate deaths to justify their lockdowns and their unexplainable desire to push drugs for Pfizer and Moderna that might not work and could even kill people. They'll play it down when people like Cuomo, Murphy and Wolf put the infected in nursing homes which ended up killing thousands more than reported. And let's not forget that the media will report anything the Democrats want them to. You'll get whatever bullshit the Democrats want them to feed you.
Texas is again rolling out mobile morgue trucks just to store all the dead bodies.

Texas requests five mortuary trailers from FEMA

Aug 17, 2021 — Texas officials requested 5 refrigerated trucks to hold deceased COVID-19 victims, an NBC News report shows.

"The big guy"?

You know that nationally 2,000 people a day are dying of this? Even with the red state fudging?
Ya, that is the problem. The total death count was 6xxK for so fxxk long like no one was bothering to add the total up.

Forum List

Back