Are the cops COWARDS?

Do you think police active shooter policy needs to change?

• Yes, allowing an active shooter more time to kill is cowardly

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
We pay taxes just like you do, don't we? We are a paying customer that wants to be treated in the same manner you are.

That will start the day blacks begin behaving. Here's the first rule for not being treated differently. Don't stand out, in a negative way, especially if you're a minority anywhere. Don't assault, rob, steal,loot at an insanely disproportionate rate to everyone else. Eventually cops will begin treating you like every other person. Conversely, you can continue to step out of line with the rest of society and make yourselves outcasts and the profiling will continue.

That will start the day blacks begin behaving. Here's the first rule for not being treated differently. Don't stand out, in a negative way, especially if you're a minority anywhere. Don't assault, rob, steal,loot at an insanely disproportionate rate to everyone else. Eventually cops will begin treating you like every other person. Conversely, you can continue to step out of line with the rest of society and make yourselves outcasts and the profiling will continue.
Sigh, Another white supremacist. Geez, man. You sleazbags are like roaches!

So the opposite of that would be, it is ok for you to assault, rob, steal, loot or commit any other crime if you are white. Because you don't have to worry about being unjustly by the US Justice System. That is a great example of white privilege in America.

So the opposite of that would be, it is ok for you to assault, rob, steal, loot or commit any other crime if you are white. Because you don't have to worry about being unjustly by the US Justice System. That is a great example of white privilege in America.

The system treats most criminals pretty much the same, the one thing that separates a free man from one with a orange jumpsuit is how much money you have for lawyers. Poor black and white folks who commit crimes and get caught are going to the exact same prison, where they belong. That's the reality of it. The only privilege a white person might have is in the initial profiling, which goes back to my first point in my previous post.

The system treats most criminals pretty much the same, the one thing that separates a free man from one with a orange jumpsuit is how much money you have for lawyers. Poor black and white folks who commit crimes and get caught are going to the exact same prison, where they belong. That's the reality of it. The only privilege a white person might have is in the initial profiling, which goes back to my first point in my previous post.
That's a lie, the Justice System has NEVER treated ALL men the same. That has been proven te and time again.

That's a lie, the Justice System has NEVER treated ALL men the same. That has been proven te and time again.

If you have money and influence things suddenly start to go your way, I know, it's a shocker, I know, but it's true. This has been proven time and time again. At some point you have to stop playing the race card and own up to your own mistakes and shame, as a community. Until that happens you'll never get the answers to the initial question i responded to. No country is willing to accept burglaries, looting, shootings, murder and random violence, none. You take that shit to africa and let's see how the system and fellow blacks treat you there. It'll be a lot worse. Which race will you be blaming then??

Forum List

Back