Are the Bushes tied into crooked immigration scheme?

I believe all high seated public officials and business have been complicit with the flood of illegals into the US for the last 40 years....

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Booooosh stole the Florida chads, my Precious

We hates him! Hates him forever, My Precious!!!!

I believe all high seated public officials and business have been complicit with the flood of illegals into the US for the last 40 years....

this isnt about regular illegals....this is about lawyers setting up deals where aliens buy visas in return for "investment" (i.e. lining the lawyers pockets )

Last edited:

that was apparent in my earlier posts......but this shows that Bush and Obama are really twins

George Bush was a tragedy...tho I actually didnt mind his father ...but they are really Democrats in Republican clothing, so what is really baffling is that Republicans support them.

this isnt about regular illegals....this is about lawyers setting up deal where aliens buy visas in return for "investment" (i.e. lining the lawyers pockets )
Illegals are illegals whether rich or poor....

George Bush was a tragedy...tho I actually didnt mind his father ...but they are really Democrats in Republican clothing, so what is really baffling is that Republicans support them.
And then call the left liberals.....When their own party is liberal....

that was apparent in my earlier posts......but this shows that Bush and Obama are really twins
Mere puppets....

dude what are you talking about? Bushs father is far more worse than Jr.

Jr was just following the orders given to him by his father.same as his buddy Clinton was.Sr has been running the country ever since he was VP under crusader retards hero,the corrupt Reagan.

dude what are you talking about? Bushs father is far more worse than Jr.

Jr was just following the orders given to him by his father.same as his buddy Clinton was.Sr has been running the country ever since he was VP under crusader retards hero,the corrupt Reagan.

you know, maybe I just wasnt paying enough attention back then...Sr probably was bad too, tho Jr, like I said was a tragedy for this country. And another Bush cant be good, especially if he condones the behavior of this crony. The EB-5 program is riddled with corruption...but it adds to the income of lots of lawyers and law firms.....so it will be hard to kill.....some dumb saps in Congress have actually introduced a bill to expand it.

Forum List

Back