Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?

And if CO2 really does drive the earth’s climate why was it 2C warmer in the past with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2?

Minor point here. "Interglacial" isn't a cycle, it's a period of time within the glacial cycle. Additionally, I think you've mentioned "3 million years ago" on several occasions. However, the last interglacial period was 130,000 to 115,000 years BP. That period would be fully covered by ice cores and the CO2/temperature data from them look like this:
1668456563264.png

with the last interglacial conveniently noted in grey. Can we assume you're talking about the period from ~120,000 - 103,000 BP? If so, I will point out there are very similar features at all three of the interglacials displayed here. It looks to be completely typical behavior and the chances that YOU are the only person since these data were recorded to ever notice that feature are, I'm sorry to say, zero.

Minor point here. "Interglacial" isn't a cycle, it's a period of time within the glacial cycle. Additionally, I think you've mentioned "3 million years ago" on several occasions. However, the last interglacial period was 130,000 to 115,000 years BP. That period would be fully covered by ice cores and the CO2/temperature data from them look like this:
View attachment 725847
with the last interglacial conveniently noted in grey. Can we assume you're talking about the period from ~120,000 - 103,000 BP? If so, I will point out there are very similar features at all three of the interglacials displayed here. It looks to be completely typical behavior and the chances that YOU are the only person since these data were recorded to ever notice that feature are, I'm sorry to say, zero.
So they missed noticing the 26ft higher sea levels too? Seriously dude, you need to work on your honesty.

Northern hemisphere glaciation cycles began 3 million years ago. There have been over 30 cycles in the last 3 million years. Look at the oxygen isotope curve.

So the question still stands. What radiative forcing component was responsible for the planet being 2C warmer than today with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2?

I am not an AGW denier. I fully accept the conclusions of the IPCC. I have no idea what you mean by "why are you money pits?" or the particular relevance of your comments about rain and flood mitigation.
the IPCC isn't a science organization. Name one scientist who works for the IPCC?

So the question still stands. What radiative forcing component was responsible for the planet being 2C warmer than today with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2?
ComponentS.
So they missed noticing the 26ft higher sea levels too? Seriously dude, you need to work on your honesty.

Northern hemisphere glaciation cycles began 3 million years ago. There have been over 30 cycles in the last 3 million years. Look at the oxygen isotope curve.
It's a graph of temperature and CO2 versus time. If the best you can come up with is that it didn't include sea level... that's just pathetic. And, again, interglacials aren't cycles.

ComponentS.

It's a graph of temperature and CO2 versus time. If the best you can come up with is that it didn't include sea level... that's just pathetic. And, again, interglacials aren't cycles.
Please tell me you aren’t arguing the last interglacial cycle wasn’t 2C warmer than today with 26ft higher seas and 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today.

Please tell me you aren’t arguing the last interglacial cycle wasn’t 2C warmer than today with 26ft higher seas and 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today.
I have made no attempt to verify your claims but I am not making such an argument. I'm wondering why you're complaining about missing sea level data in a presentation of temperature vs CO2 data?

I have made no attempt to verify your claims but I am not making such an argument. I'm wondering why you're complaining about missing sea level data in a presentation of temperature vs CO2 data?
I haven’t complained about missing sea level data. It’s in the public record. The last interglacial cycle was 2C warmer with 26 ft higher seas and 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today.

I haven’t complained about missing sea level data. It’s in the public record. The last interglacial cycle was 2C warmer with 26 ft higher seas and 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today.
So they missed noticing the 26ft higher sea levels too? Seriously dude, you need to work on your honesty
And, again, there is no such thing as an interglacial cycle. There are glacial cycles which contain interglacials. And the last one took place about 120,000 years ago and was characterized by a larger than normal lag between temperature and CO2. During the period temperatures were dropping, CO2, due to the lag, was still elevated. That, of course, does NOT fit your description. I strongly suspect that the midst of that lag is the point in time you keep describing to us and that your reluctance to identify the specific point in time is because even a sixth grader looking at the data would see a strong correlation between temperature and CO2 and would realize that you are either using the lag to be deceitful or you didn't yourself see it till you had stuck your foot so deep in your own mouth that it couldn't be extricated (or at least YOU couldn't pull it out). If there is some other specific time to which you're referring, do us the favor of actually identifying it rather than whining that no one pays attention to you. You get far more attention than you deserve.
1669036718693.png

Last edited:
And, again, there is no such thing as an interglacial cycle. There are glacial cycles which contain interglacials. And the last one took place about 120,000 years ago and was characterized by a larger than normal lag between temperature and CO2. I strongly suspect that the midst of that lag is the point in time you keep describing to us and that your reluctance to identify the specific point in time is because even a sixth grader looking at the data would see a strong correlation between temperature and CO2 and would realize that you are either using the lag to be deceitful or you didn't yourself see it till you had stuck your foot so deep in your own mouth that it couldn't be extricated (or at least YOU couldn't pull it out)
View attachment 729072
2C warmer than today with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today. There is no correlation between CO2 and temperature.

I don’t believe showing you hard proof that there is no correlation between CO2 and temperature makes me a troll.
Hahahahahaaaa... hard proof!!! Hahahahaaa...
Tell you what, let's you and me ignore each other. I think the world will be a better place for it.

Last edited:
Hahahahahaaaa... hard proof!!! Hahahahaaa...
The geologic record isn’t hard enough proof for you?

It’s certainly harder proof than computer modeling with garbage inputs. Especially since they routinely tune out natural variations.

Forum List

Back