Are schools telling wihte men they are too good to work?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
The new refrigerator arrived today from Home Depot. Two young men in a large truck pulled up in front of my house and as I suspected neither spoke English. They were dark-skinned Hispanics, non-Mexican. mi espaƱol no es muy bueno, pero trato de conversar. They found my attempts to communicate funny I am sure.

This is not the first time I have encountered physical laborers delivering something that are non-white. White men in our society that do actual work are becoming a dwindling resource. Many have gone to college where they are told that labor is for the stupid. The only sweat they develop is from looting and rioting.

So, many are doing jobs that pay a pittance with some kind of half-assed degree in something. I donā€™t blame immigrants at all. The two young men didnā€™t even use a dolly. They had a shoulder-strap arrangement that went under the appliance and they lifted it with their backs. They were friendly and cordial. They reminded me of myself when I was young-hardworking.

When you become too good to do work, work will not get done.

The new refrigerator arrived today from Home Depot. Two young men in a large truck pulled up in front of my house and as I suspected neither spoke English. They were dark-skinned Hispanics, non-Mexican. mi espaƱol no es muy bueno, pero trato de conversar. They found my attempts to communicate funny I am sure.

This is not the first time I have encountered physical laborers delivering something that are non-white. White men in our society that do actual work are becoming a dwindling resource. Many have gone to college where they are told that labor is for the stupid. The only sweat they develop is from looting and rioting.

So, many are doing jobs that pay a pittance with some kind of half-assed degree in something. I donā€™t blame immigrants at all. The two young men didnā€™t even use a dolly. They had a shoulder-strap arrangement that went under the appliance and they lifted it with their backs. They were friendly and cordial. They reminded me of myself when I was young-hardworking.

Blame it on the wipe-every-nose welfare system

:thankusmile:

Blame it on the wipe-every-nose welfare system
:clap2:

NO - Schools are not telling white men this at all.

Millions of white males are blue collar workers doing manual labor every day. Please stop lying.

Forum List

Back