Are Republicans stupid?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This video is a must see. Here we have Joe Biden weaponizing, of all things, the National Archives with one of his loon Marxist partisan supporters.

But she is grilled about her previous statements about Republicans being anti-intellectual, going back as far as Eisenhauer.

Democrats really do think they are the master race, as they continuously smear their political opponents as either being stupid, much like blacks were judged to be stupid when they were out of political power in the 1800's, or monsters as labeled by Joe Biden as semi-fascists.

The arrogance then from the Left is that they are both intellectually superior as well as morally superior.

We now have a master race of democrats governing the country.

At this point in history, the only people who don't believe that Republicans are anti-intellectual are stupid people. Their entire platform for my adult life has been God, Guns, and Gays.

And tax breaks for the wealthiest 1%, but they keep that on the down low.
Your party is the same way. All they care about is theft, guns, loss of sovereignty etc.
The duopoly is nothing more than a big pile of bullshit. But they keep the rubes like you happy.
Absolutely mind blowing.

Your party is the same way. All they care about is theft, guns, loss of sovereignty etc.
The duopoly is nothing more than a big pile of bullshit. But they keep the rubes like you happy.
Absolutely mind blowing.
You think I'm happy with Democrats? Seriously? I think the two party system is a joke, and I'm not happy with either party. But one of the two parties is not trying to undermine democracy and chip away at the foundations of the Constitution.

That's the part that eludes you.

At this point in history, the only people who don't believe that Republicans are anti-intellectual are stupid people. Their entire platform for my adult life has been God, Guns, and Gays.

And tax breaks for the wealthiest 1%, but they keep that on the down low.
It's always funny when the side that runs on strong emotions accuses anyone else of being a non-thinker.

Did all your genders agree on that before you posted?

projectionwilly.jpg

You think I'm happy with Democrats? Seriously? I think the two party system is a joke, and I'm not happy with either party. But one of the two parties is not trying to undermine democracy and chip away at the foundations of the Constitution.

That's the part that eludes you.

You're blinded by your partisan love for the dems. They undermine the foundations of the constitution as do the Rs. They're both pathetic and antithetical to this country.

You're blinded by your partisan love for the dems. They undermine the foundations of the constitution as do the Rs. They're both pathetic and antithetical to this country.
I have no "partisan love" for any party, please don't confuse me with the Republican cult, thanks.

Educated people like myself cannot vote for Republicans, and in a two party system, we are left with the Democrats. I've also voted for the Green Party in local elections.

People like him are lost.
They do everything they can to abuse their power. When they get stopped, they try to go around it.
There is nothing that will change his mind. "Cultist" comes to mind.

Forum List

Back