Are Republicans More Concerned With Israel Than America?

They don't mind throwing America into another recession but if Obama is not cheerleadding for Israel 100% of the time they criticize him.

Israel is a pro-American democracy and a loyal American ally and key strategic defense asset.

Seems like sound foreign policy to side with Israel.

If you don't like it, move. :clap2:

They don't mind throwing America into another recession but if Obama is not cheerleadding for Israel 100% of the time they criticize him.

Israel is a pro-American democracy and a loyal American ally and key strategic defense asset.

We might have different definition of pro,democracy,loyal,ally,strategic,asset and defense but if you care more for Israel than America should you be the one that moves there?

Please, feel free to start a new thread on any random, dumbass thought that pops into that brainwashed head of yours.....

P.S. No link to a moonbat blog to prove this is fact?....... :eusa_whistle:

We might have different definition of pro,democracy,loyal,ally,strategic,asset and defense but if you care more for Israel than America should you be the one that moves there?

US State Department...
Israel is a parliamentary democracy. Its governmental system is based on several basic laws enacted by its unicameral parliament, the Knesset. The president (head of state) is elected by the Knesset for a 5-year term.

The prime minister (head of government) exercises executive power and has in the past been selected by the president as the party leader most able to form a government. Between May 1996 and March 2001, Israelis voted for the prime minister directly. (The legislation, which required the direct election of the prime minister, was rescinded by the Knesset in March 2001.) The members of the cabinet must be collectively approved by the Knesset.

The independent judicial system includes secular and religious courts. The courts' right of judicial review of the Knesset's legislation is limited. Judicial interpretation is restricted to problems of execution of laws and validity of subsidiary legislation. The highest court in Israel is the Supreme Court, whose judges are approved by the President.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3581.htm#gov

Last edited:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton...
On behalf of President Obama and the people of the United States, I am delighted to send best wishes to the people of Israel on your 63rd National Day this May 10 – a young nation, but a rich history that holds deep meaning for so many. Your achievements are a testament to your hardworking citizens, innovative economy, and commitment to democratic institutions. Israel has been a beacon of hope and freedom for so many around the world.

Sixty-three years ago the United States was the first country to recognize Israel's independence, and that spirit of kinship continues to guide us today. Our two countries are united by a deep, unshakable friendship and bond. We are bound together by our shared values and history pursuing freedom, equality and democracy. And this relationship is deepening every day. Whether it’s our security partnerships or the expanding economic and trade collaborations – our work together is securing a brighter future for all our people.

As you celebrate your independence, the Middle East is experiencing rapid change. This is a moment of uncertainty, but also of opportunity. The security of Israel is - and will remain - a cornerstone of U.S. foreign policy, and we will continue to strive for a comprehensive peace between Israel and all of its neighbors.

Israel's National Day

Last edited:

Please, feel free to start a new thread on any random, dumbass thought that pops into that brainwashed head of yours.....

So you want me to post someone's thoughts in an article, isn't that the definition of brainwahed, not able to have an original thought.? I don't think i need any supporting article or proof, anyone who has half a brain can read through the nutty Israel is my God threads and articles on their own.

So you want me to post someone's thoughts in an article, isn't that the definition of brainwahed, not able to have an original thought.? I don't think i need any supporting article or proof, anyone who has half a brain can read through the nutty Israel is my God threads and articles on their own.

Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Reaffirms Strong US--Israeli Bond...
I have frequently spoken and met with my counterpart, General Ashkenazi, and that relatonship [with Israel] is a critical relationship that I cherish, as I do and we do from the United States to Israel to the People of Israel.

There's literally not a day that I don't think of you and your countrymen. I'd like to raise a glass to both our countries, to both our militaries and to great success in the future. The closeness of our two countries has never been more important. You're a very special group of people
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4tEpFH3kDA]Admiral Mike Mullen Reaffirms Strong U.S.-Israeli Bond in Visit to Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton...
On behalf of President Obama and the people of the United States, I am delighted to send best wishes to the people of Israel on your 63rd National Day this May 10 – a young nation, but a rich history that holds deep meaning for so many. Your achievements are a testament to your hardworking citizens, innovative economy, and commitment to democratic institutions. Israel has been a beacon of hope and freedom for so many around the world.

Sixty-three years ago the United States was the first country to recognize Israel's independence, and that spirit of kinship continues to guide us today. Our two countries are united by a deep, unshakable friendship and bond. We are bound together by our shared values and history pursuing freedom, equality and democracy. And this relationship is deepening every day. Whether it’s our security partnerships or the expanding economic and trade collaborations – our work together is securing a brighter future for all our people.

As you celebrate your independence, the Middle East is experiencing rapid change. This is a moment of uncertainty, but also of opportunity. The security of Israel is - and will remain - a cornerstone of U.S. foreign policy, and we will continue to strive for a comprehensive peace between Israel and all of its neighbors.

Israel's National Day

Your point is?

Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Reaffirms Strong US--Israeli Bond...
I have frequently spoken and met with my counterpart, General Ashkenazi, and that relatonship [with Israel] is a critical relationship that I cherish, as I do and we do from the United States to Israel to the People of Israel.

There's literally not a day that I don't think of you and your countrymen. I'd like to raise a glass to both our countries, to both our militaries and to great success in the future. The closeness of our two countries has never been more important. You're a very special group of people
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4tEpFH3kDA]Admiral Mike Mullen Reaffirms Strong U.S.-Israeli Bond in Visit to Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Your point is Obama Admin sucks on AIPAC dick as hard as any other politician? I agree.

Republicans are treating Israel the same way the United States has always treated one of it's most trusted allies for the past 60 years. Barack Obama on the other hand? He's repeatedly thrown Israel under the bus to appeal to his far left base.

There's literally not a day that I don't think of you and your countrymen. I'd like to raise a th our countries, to both our militaries and to great success in the future. The closeness of our two countries has never been more important. You're a very special group of people

Your point is Obama Admin sucks on AIPAC dick as hard as any other politician? I agree.

Your point is you post in chat rooms in soiled underwear while the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff praises Israel as an unwavering US ally.

Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Stresses Importance of US--Israel Relationship
Terrific to spend time with General Ashkenazi discussing critical areas of mutual interest. It is the recognition of the importance of this relationship, the strength of the relationship, the criticality of the relationship, The need that we have as two militaries to meet challenges together has never been more important and I would reaffirm the strength of the friendship, the relationship, and the importance of the engagement. I always learn when I come to Israel. Israeli interests are also vital national interests of the United States. This relationship is as strong as it's ever been and will continue to grow
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4iKIYqxaOY]Admiral Mike G. Mullen meet with General Staff, LTG Gabi Ashkenazi , Tel Aviv June 27, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Republicans are treating Israel the same way the United States has always treated one of it's most trusted allies for the past 60 years. Barack Obama on the other hand? He's repeatedly thrown Israel under the bus to appeal to his far left base.

Ally? I would call it more of a Whore/ John relationship she would cut our throat and steal our wallet if it benefited her. We give her money and she says we are the best lover she has ever had.

Last edited:

Ally? I would call it more of a pimp/ John relationship she would cut our throat and steal our wallet if it benefited her. We give her money and she says we are the best lover she has ever had.

While poor shits like you buy from China, Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion/year in American products, making Israel among the US's 20 largest export markets.

Office of the United States Trade Representative...
U.S. goods exports [to Israel] in 2008 were $14.5 billion, up 11.3 percent from the previous year. Corresponding U.S. imports from Israel were $22.3 billion, up 7.4 percent. Israel is currently the 20th largest export market for U.S. goods.

Israel | Office of the United States Trade Representative

Ally? I would call it more of a pimp/ John relationship she would cut our throat and steal our wallet if it benefited her. We give her money and she says we are the best lover she has ever had.

While poor shits like you buy from China, Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion/year in American products, making Israel among the US's 20 largest export markets.

U.S. goods exports [to Israel] in 2008 were $14.5 billion, up 11.3 percent from the previous year. Corresponding U.S. imports from Israel were $22.3 billion, up 7.4 percent. Israel is currently the 20th largest export market for U.S. goods.

Top Trading Partners - Total Trade, Exports, Imports
Year-to-Date June 2011

Exports:

Total, Top 15 Countries 517.3 71.7%
1 Canada
139.3 19.3%
2 Mexico 94.8 13.1%
3 China 49.6 6.9%
4 Japan 32.4 4.5%
5 United Kingdom 27.6 3.8%
6 Germany
24.4 3.4%
7 Korea, South 21.6 3.0%
8 Netherlands 21.0 2.9%
9 Brazil 20.3 2.8%
10 Hong Kong 16.6 2.3%
11 Singapore 15.0 2.1%
12 Belgium
14.6 2.0%
13 France 14.4 2.0%
Taiwan
13.6 1.9%
15 Australia

Foreign Trade - U.S. Top Trading Partners

Last edited:

Year-to-Date June 2011

Exports:

1 Canada
139.3 19.3%
2 Mexico
94.8 13.1%
3 China
49.6 6.9%
4 Japan
32.4 4.5%
5 United Kingdom
27.6 3.8%
6 Germany
24.4 3.4%
7 Korea, South
21.6 3.0%
8 Netherlands
21.0 2.9%
9 Brazil
20.3 2.8%
10 Hong Kong
16.6 2.3%
11 Singapore
15.0 2.1%
12 Belgium
14.6 2.0%
13 France
14.4 2.0%
14 Taiwan
13.6 1.9%
15 Australia

Israel is the size of Vermont, dimwit, further accentuating Israel as one of the US's 20 largest export markets.

If you spent less time fixating on Israel and more time on your failed life, you might not be such a LOSER :lol:

Year-to-Date June 2011

Exports:

1 Canada
139.3 19.3%
2 Mexico
94.8 13.1%
3 China
49.6 6.9%
4 Japan
32.4 4.5%
5 United Kingdom
27.6 3.8%
6 Germany
24.4 3.4%
7 Korea, South
21.6 3.0%
8 Netherlands
21.0 2.9%
9 Brazil
20.3 2.8%
10 Hong Kong
16.6 2.3%
11 Singapore
15.0 2.1%
12 Belgium
14.6 2.0%
13 France
14.4 2.0%
14 Taiwan
13.6 1.9%
15 Australia

Israel is the size of Vermont, dimwit, further accentuating Israel as one of the US's 20 largest export markets.

If you spent less time fixating on Israel and more time on your failed life, you might not be such a LOSER :lol:

Keep taking shots in the dark. :lol:

You faggots will change your tune, pandering for the Jewish vote soon enough........

You faggots will change your tune, pandering for the Jewish vote soon enough........

Closet case, Jews are only 2% of the US population.

Year-to-Date June 2011

Exports:

1 Canada
139.3 19.3%
2 Mexico
94.8 13.1%
3 China
49.6 6.9%
4 Japan
32.4 4.5%
5 United Kingdom
27.6 3.8%
6 Germany
24.4 3.4%
7 Korea, South
21.6 3.0%
8 Netherlands
21.0 2.9%
9 Brazil
20.3 2.8%
10 Hong Kong
16.6 2.3%
11 Singapore
15.0 2.1%
12 Belgium
14.6 2.0%
13 France
14.4 2.0%
14 Taiwan
13.6 1.9%
15 Australia

Keep taking shots in the dark. :lol:

Owned. Now, fetch my shoes, bitch :lol:

Forum List

Back