Are Republicans just angry because Obama is the Commander-In-Chief?

Nice site...kinda like huffington post, and solon. really good talking points for a wingnut such as yourself.
It took two parties to get where we are today with the economy, little buckeroo....time to grow up.

No Bill, we're not angry that Obama is POTUS...we're angry that so many of you are blind to his ineptness to hold the position. I wish that he could have made good on his promises of transparency. It would have been nice if he could have actually achieved what he promised when he signed on the line for the stimulus bill to keep unemployment down to 8%.

The man tried to blow snow up the rears of the people of Ohio by telling them that the health care reform bill would decrease their company healthcare premiums by THREE THOUSAND PERCENT which would in turn get the employees a big raise! It's unbelievable how gullible he thinks people are.

And we don't hear anything from the Obamabots on stuff like this...thats what we're mad about.

And contrary to your opinion of our feelings and the cause of them, we have plenty to be mad about.

Anyone who is dirt dumb enough to post a link stating that the Republicans destroyed the economy does not deserve to be taken seriously. Just sayin'.

I'm not angry that Obama's the Commander-in-Chief. I'm angry because he's a fuckin' idiot!

You mean because he is not your party's idiot?

At least your admitting that he's an idiot....most wouldn't do it. You are an upstanding citizen for your party UScitizen.

Actually I was referring to our previous president.

but yes I am not very impressed with Obama, although he is far smarter than Bush.
Obama is too much of a politician to do what he needs to do.

Technically I am registered as a Rebutlicken.

Last edited:
It works like this...

As long as a Democrat runs the country the Constitution is in jeopardy and people need to resist everything the Government does

When a Republican is President, it is peoples patriotic duty to support what he does

I'm not angry that Obama's the Commander-in-Chief. I'm angry because he's a fuckin' idiot!

Some of us disliked the previous idiot as much as we dislike this idiot. But this continual 'Booooooosh' defense is just not acceptable. Just because the previous POTUS was an ass, does not make it ok for the current POTUS to be an ass. We, the People, deserve better.

Some of us disliked the previous idiot as much as we dislike this idiot. But this continual 'Booooooosh' defense is just not acceptable. Just because the previous POTUS was an ass, does not make it ok for the current POTUS to be an ass. We, the People, deserve better.

Do we really?

Think about it.

Bush and the republicans DID distroy the economy.

They could have done things to stop this mess from happening, they did not.

They had the reins and turned the ship right into the current pulling the economy into this mess.

Anyone who denies that is a partisan idiot without three brain cells left to rub together.

When they recieved the wheel of the ship, with full power, it was their turn to guide it no matter where the ship was at the time ( BTW idiots it was in calm waters when they recieved it in 2001).

They then ran the ship aground.

Last edited:

They had the reins and turned the ship right into the current pulling the economy into this mess.

Anyone who denies that is a partisan idiot without three brain cells left to rub together.

When they recieved the wheel of the ship, with full power, it was their turn to guide it no matter where the ship was at the time ( BTW idiots it was in calm waters when they recieved it in 2001).

LMAO.....

Learn how congress works...THEN post something.

What you posted is nothing more than a campaign speech of a politician that is trying to play on the naivety of his/her potential consituants.

Bush set the economic course and then stood by letting "the economy fix itself" as the ship ran aground.

It was not until the last month of his Presidency, when Bush realized his legacy was in jeopardy that he started listening to his economic advisors instead of Dick Cheney

How do you think things would have been different after 9/11 with algore in office? Hmm?

PLEASE ... I BEG OF YOU .... PLEASE TELL ME

Since you're so smart on things that never happened, maybe you can reconstruct things beginning with 9/12 of 2001 and shed some light on this subject that you are apparently so knowledgable of.

Oh, and while your at it, please show proof of how democrats had NO part in the financial demise of this country.

good luck with all that.

Last edited:
bush and the republicans did distroy the economy.

When they recieved the wheel of the ship, with full power, it was their turn to guide it no matter where the ship was at the time ( btw idiots it was in calm waters when they recieved it in 2001).

bush set the economic course and then stood by letting "the economy fix itself" as the ship ran aground.

It was not until the last month of his presidency, when bush realized his legacy was in jeopardy that he started listening to his economic advisors instead of dick cheney

yawn

Forum List

Back