Are PROGS happy they elected this?

Are PROGS happy they rejected the most accomplished POTUS their lifetimes, who clearly is America first too with this?

I am sure that the Dems are happy that they rejected the most accomplished grifter and divisive individual in their lifetime.
If Harris is a liberal, so what? Biden is a moderate. Trump was a liberal Democrat before he ran for president and chose the conservative route for votes. He also was pro-choice all his life. He also is a hypocrite.

What a load of horse shit.

For a grifter Trump did very well for America. Before the Chinese loosed their virus on the world. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. If not for that Chinese virus Trump would have won handily.

Not bad for a hypocritic grifter.
A load of horse shit? Trump was indeed a liberal Democrat and pro-choice all his adult life, and that ain't horse shit.
If that is your take on these facts, you are not making much sense. If trump had acted early we may have had better control of the virus spread. Instead, he spent his time accusing the Dems of creating a hoax when he has admitted to Woodward that he was aware that the pandemic was no hoax. Then he did not close the borders to Europeans and this resulted in an influx of 2 million travelers from Europe. Newark and Kennedy airports were inundated. And that ain't no hoax.
The economy was not great, except for the wealthy who were supposed to put their tax windfall back into the economy and instead invested it in the stock market. The deficit is through the roof. The economy was in recovery when trump took office and his tax reduction for the wealthy and the slashing of environmental controls only
served to goose an already improving economy, and this is already coming back to haunt us. Stop defending the asshole.

He did act early numb nuts. He had those making masks ready to go and ventilators ready to go where needed. He also had a hospital ship parked in NY harbor. A ship none of the Dem idiots running NY City ever used.

He tried to stop flights into the US and got called a racist. You Dem idiots thought it was a hoax. Trump sure didn't.

I like my tax cut. If you don't like yours give it back to the Fed they will take it.

We had a great economy. UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. All that before the very convenient Chinese virus hit. All that with Trump at the helm.

I don't need to defend Trump. His actions are all the defending he needs. Lets see what you have to say about your hero Biden in two years. I'll bet you won't be happy and I'm sure the rest of America won't be.
No he did not act early and admitted that to Bob Woodward in their interview. Masks and vent
Are PROGS happy they rejected the most accomplished POTUS their lifetimes, who clearly is America first too with this?

I am sure that the Dems are happy that they rejected the most accomplished grifter and divisive individual in their lifetime.
If Harris is a liberal, so what? Biden is a moderate. Trump was a liberal Democrat before he ran for president and chose the conservative route for votes. He also was pro-choice all his life. He also is a hypocrite.

For a grifter Trump did very well for America. Before the Chinese loosed their virus on the world. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. If not for that Chinese virus Trump would have won handily.

A load of horse shit? Trump was indeed a liberal Democrat and pro-choice all his adult life, and that ain't horse shit.
If that is your take on these facts, you are not making much sense. If trump had acted early we may have had better control of the virus spread. Instead, he spent his time accusing the Dems of creating a hoax when he has admitted to Woodward that he was aware that the pandemic was no hoax. Then he did not close the borders to Europeans and this resulted in an influx of 2 million travelers from Europe. Newark and Kennedy airports were inundated. And that ain't no hoax.
The economy was not great, except for the wealthy who were supposed to put their tax windfall back into the economy and instead invested it in the stock market. The deficit is through the roof. The economy was in recovery when trump took office and his tax reduction for the wealthy and the slashing of environmental controls only
served to goose an already improving economy, and this is already coming back to haunt us. Stop defending the asshole.

He did act early numb nuts. He had those making masks ready to go and ventilators ready to go where needed. He also had a hospital ship parked in NY harbor. A ship none of the Dem idiots running NY City ever used.

He tried to stop flights into the US and got called a racist. You Dem idiots thought it was a hoax. Trump sure didn't.

I like my tax cut. If you don't like yours give it back to the Fed they will take it.

We had a great economy. UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. All that before the very convenient Chinese virus hit. All that with Trump at the helm.

I don't need to defend Trump. His actions are all the defending he needs. Lets see what you have to say about your hero Biden in two years. I'll bet you won't be happy and I'm sure the rest of America won't be.
Are you one of the super-wealthy? Trump did not try to stop flights into the U.S. He stopped the west coast to keep the Chinese out but did nothing about the East Coast because the dummy was convinced that the covid was coming from China. He accused the Dems of perpetrating a hoax about the virus, instead of doing something about it. You are recreating history. You are obviously one of those uninformed simpletons.
Trump inherited an economy that was on the mend and goosed it with tax cuts for the wealthy and by slashing environmental controls for profit. We will pay a price for that as we did after Clinton left office. He should have left the economy alone and let it continue to grow. Try to see the big picture. Trump's actions are indefensible.
Your views on the economy are amusing. You do realize that the economy was already starting to tank BEFORE Clinton took office...right?

As for recreating history? Do you recall the steps the Obama Administration took to combat the Swine Flu? How they made people wear masks? How they increased testing? How they shut down the schools? How they closed non-essential businesses for months?
We had a serious recession when Clinton LEFT office and saddled George Bush with it. Clinton presided over a robust economy that fell apart as he was leaving office. What Obama did is irrelevant, and he had the economy on the right footing when he left office. That is not recreating history--that is history.
Who's rewriting history now? The economy was already in a serious decline BEFORE Bill Clinton left office! Clinton simply rode the Dot Com Boom until it petered out. Bush was saddled with 9/11 shortly after taking office.

I notice you didn't want to revisit how the Obama Administration handled the Swine Flu pandemic, Bob! You're counting on Joe Biden to do something about Covid 19? Well, if he does what the Obama Administration did about the Swine Flu...then you're going to see a whole lot of nothing! Joe Biden doesn't have a plan to combat Covid. He'll do the same things we were doing before while waiting for the vaccines that Trump fast tracked to come on line. THAT is what will get us out of this pandemic! You can bet your last dollar that Joe will take credit for that.
Don't count on Biden doing what Trump didn't do. The swine flu does not compare to this crisis. Bush was saddled with Clinton's recession when he took office.

No, President Trump, the Coronavirus Is Nothing Like H1N1 ...

www.propublica.org › article › no-president-trump-the-..

Mar 19, 2020 — The president has been comparing his administration's handling of COVID-19 to the way President Barack Obama's team dealt with the H1N1 ...

Biden can't demand the states to do something they didn't want to do. It wasn't a federal thing and it's still not.
He can't mandate the wearing masks. And you're playing pretty slippery as to what Biden would and wouldn't do.

But that was the point. Most of the states WANTED Mask requirements and WANTED social distancing measures. Trump fought them every step of the way, even encouraged armed nuts to show up at the Michigan Capitol.

Trump never called the virus a hoax, but you keep lying about that.

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” Trump said. “They have no clue, they can't even count their votes in Iowa.”

“This is their new hoax,” Trump continued, adding that attacking the White House’s response to the coronavirus had become the Democratic Party’s “single talking point.

Trump closed off travel between China and the US while Biden was chastising him,

Actually, he didn't, but he should have. His travel ban was WORSE than useless. Because it caused thousands of AMERICANS to flee back here when they should have stayed in place until the virus ran its course.

So you go ahead and play loose and fast with the actual fact, because that's what your tribe does.

Uh, your side is the one who came up with the term "Alternative Facts".
Your still lying. Trump never said that THE VIRUS WAS A HOAX. FACT!
Trump DID IN FACT, close off travel to and from China. FACT. Except for US citizens and visa holders.
The states had the authority for restrictions regarding social distancing, and masks....not the federal government. FACT
If you want to bitch, bitch to the governors of the states.
Good grief!

I just showed you the quote where he did... oh, never mind.

Trump DID IN FACT, close off travel to and from China. FACT. Except for US citizens and visa holders.

And that was the problem. They are the ones who brought the disease back with them. You think it was going to be some poor Chinese tourist?

The states had the authority for restrictions regarding social distancing, and masks....not the federal government. FACT

Uh, guy, if Trump attacked the Republican Governors who refused to mask the way he attacked the ones who tried to, we'd have practiced masking nation-wide. The one thing we have established in the Trump years is the absolute cowardice of Republican politicians.

And that was the problem. They are the ones who brought the disease back with them. You think it was going to be some poor Chinese tourist?

Uh, guy, if Trump attacked the Republican Governors who refused to mask the way he attacked the ones who tried to, we'd have practiced masking nation-wide. The one thing we have established in the Trump years is the absolute cowardice of Republican politicians.
Your reading comprehension lacks, if you can't understand just what Trump said about a hoax.
That's really sad.

What was Trump supposed to do, keep US citizens from returning? Wow, just wow.
And yes, keeping the Chinese out of the US did a lot more than what Biden wanted to do.
He would have let them come with open arms.

So Trump attacked governors, huh? :rolleyes-41:
Well, maybe Cuomo, afterall, Cuomo killed thousands all on his own

Your reading comprehension lacks, if you can't understand just what Trump said about a hoax.
That's really sad.

I understand it perfectly... So did the thousands of MAGAts who ignored the scientists in favor of Cheetoh Jesus.

That wasn't a bad idea. Shelter in place. So instead of millions of Americans living in terror, we have a few thousand waiting it out in China for a few weeks. Say what you want about China, they got this under control.

He didn't just attack Cuomo, who was a hero in this fight. He attacked Pritzker, he encouraged his nutty little gun buddies to march on Lansing with machine guns...

Fighting this virus NEVER should have been a political issue. Trump made it one.

That's really sad.

I understand it perfectly... So did the thousands of MAGAts who ignored the scientists in favor of Cheetoh Jesus.

That wasn't a bad idea. Shelter in place. So instead of millions of Americans living in terror, we have a few thousand waiting it out in China for a few weeks. Say what you want about China, they got this under control.

He didn't just attack Cuomo, who was a hero in this fight. He attacked Pritzker, he encouraged his nutty little gun buddies to march on Lansing with machine guns...

Fighting this virus NEVER should have been a political issue. Trump made it one.
Pick and choose which scientists, huh? There are just as many qualified scientist that say different than what you think.

The rest of your tripe is just BS...especially how you try and cover for the mass murderer Cuomo.

Pick and choose which scientists, huh? There are just as many qualified scientist that say different than what you think.

Actually, there were no qualified scientists who thought Trump was doing a good job. He can bring in quacks like Scott Atlas and Dr. Demon Sperm, and I guess you think they are "qualified".

The rest of your tripe is just BS...especially how you try and cover for the mass murderer Cuomo.

Cuomo followed CDC guidelines. Also, NY had a LOWER rate of nursing home deaths than the country at large, not a higher one.

No he did not act early and admitted that to Bob Woodward in their interview. Masks and vent

Are you one of the super-wealthy? Trump did not try to stop flights into the U.S. He stopped the west coast to keep the Chinese out but did nothing about the East Coast because the dummy was convinced that the covid was coming from China. He accused the Dems of perpetrating a hoax about the virus, instead of doing something about it. You are recreating history. You are obviously one of those uninformed simpletons.
Trump inherited an economy that was on the mend and goosed it with tax cuts for the wealthy and by slashing environmental controls for profit. We will pay a price for that as we did after Clinton left office. He should have left the economy alone and let it continue to grow. Try to see the big picture. Trump's actions are indefensible.
Your views on the economy are amusing. You do realize that the economy was already starting to tank BEFORE Clinton took office...right?

As for recreating history? Do you recall the steps the Obama Administration took to combat the Swine Flu? How they made people wear masks? How they increased testing? How they shut down the schools? How they closed non-essential businesses for months?
We had a serious recession when Clinton LEFT office and saddled George Bush with it. Clinton presided over a robust economy that fell apart as he was leaving office. What Obama did is irrelevant, and he had the economy on the right footing when he left office. That is not recreating history--that is history.

. INCORRECT.

Obama's final season was unremarkable supported by an unremarkable GDP and stock market for starts.
Wrong. That was called the 'great recession' for a reason and took years to get there. A recovery was in progress
when trump took office. He goosed it rather than let it recover on its own. A slow and steady recovery for starters that is lasting, rather than bragging rights for a guy who doesn't see the big picture. Huge tax reduction for the wealthy who reinvested it in the stock market and a slashing of 100 environmental rules unnecessarily for profit since industry was adjusting nicely.
The problem with this is that the payback will be painful for we the people as we saw in the Clinton recession.

Funny, but we ended up paying more in income taxes after the Trump tax cuts. We are certainly not in the billionaire ultra-wealthy class, but are in the higher percentages of wage earners. We would be considered “wealthy” by today’s Democratic standards.

Well, shutting down the economy because of China didn't help, did it?

I mean, this has been an unprecedented year...by accident or contrived.

Yes, it was.

Trump's gross incompetence made it worse than it needed to be.

Sure, he didn't cause the virus, but the Virus was a lot worse than it needed to be because of him.

Like many have pointed out, he handled it far better than Obama did with H1N1. Lucky for Obama and the 60+ million Americans infected, H1N1 was impotent compared to COVID.

Yes. Thrilled with with having Trump out.
Yep. Hopefully the new administration will do a good job, but the bar is so low now that it won't take much.

If we can just stop the daily embarrassments and slow down the increasing divisions, that will be enough for now. Just that.

Just roll over and give them what they want. That will resolve everything. The world will love us again for being their cash cow and NOT looking out for American citizens. Wow, I feel wonderful already. Being adored by our enemies and allies alike is a wonderful feeling.

I will tell you want is embarassing. People that feel like it is our job to appease other countries. That is embarassing. I guess the spoiled brat mentality of the left carries over into their foreign policy too. Democrats don’t get what they want and they throw a 4 year temper tantrum, commit numerious atrocities against a sitting president, loot, burn, riot, censor their political opponents and manipulate an election all the while claiming there is “no evidence” of election fraud every time another piece of actual evidence is submitted. All lefties worldwide exhibit the same spoiled, childlike behavior. To the liberal mind, in order to appease them, we must give them what they want.

Yes. Thrilled with with having Trump out.
Yep. Hopefully the new administration will do a good job, but the bar is so low now that it won't take much.

If we can just stop the daily embarrassments and slow down the increasing divisions, that will be enough for now. Just that.

Just roll over and give them what they want. That will resolve everything. The world will love us again for being their cash cow and NOT looking out for American citizens. Wow, I feel wonderful already. Being adored by our enemies and allies alike is a wonderful feeling.

I will tell you want is embarassing. People that feel like it is our job to appease other countries. That is embarassing. I guess the spoiled brat mentality of the left carries over into their foreign policy too. Democrats don’t get what they want and they throw a 4 year temper tantrum, commit numerious atrocities against a sitting president, loot, burn, riot, censor their political opponents and manipulate an election all the while claiming there is “no evidence” of election fraud every time another piece of actual evidence is submitted. All lefties worldwide exhibit the same spoiled, childlike behavior. To the liberal mind, in order to appease them, we must give them what they want.
tl;dr

Like many have pointed out, he handled it far better than Obama did with H1N1. Lucky for Obama and the 60+ million Americans infected, H1N1 was impotent compared to COVID.

12,000 dead over a year from H1N1
260,000 dead in 9 months from TRUMP PLAGUE

The point isn't the number of Americans infected. H1N1, 60 million were infected and only 12,000 died. Probably would have been less than that if so many assholes hadn't refused to get their flu shots, which were available, but Obama wasn't going to go door to door innoculating everyone.

TRUMP PLAGUE has infected 13 million people, and 260,000 have died. If the infection rate was the same as H1N1, we would have a MILLION dead right now.

I'm sorry, which enemies are you talking about? China isn't our enemy, they just want to do business with us. Trump caused a recession trying to act like a bully with them (The recession was caused by his trade war just as much as TRUMP PLAGUE). As far as rolling over, Trump has abandoned American Allies in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria and pretty much turned the region over to Iran. Talk about "rolling over".

I will tell you want is embarassing. People that feel like it is our job to appease other countries. That is embarassing. I guess the spoiled brat mentality of the left carries over into their foreign policy too. Democrats don’t get what they want and they throw a 4 year temper tantrum, commit numerious atrocities against a sitting president,

Uh, one more time. Your side impeached Clinton over a BLOW JOB. That's an atrocity.

loot, burn, riot,

Um, yeah, probably should have addressed the issue of brutal cops when they were just taking knees at Football games. Of course, Trump went around threatening the NFL instead of trying to solve the problem.

censor their political opponents

Nobody is censoring you. We just don't have an obligation to repeat your lies.

and manipulate an election all the while claiming there is “no evidence” of election fraud every time another piece of actual evidence is submitted.

The problem here is that when you guys get into court, you admit you don't have any actual "evidence", which is understandable, you can get disbarred for lying in court. Lying to the public, however, that's okay by you.

All lefties worldwide exhibit the same spoiled, childlike behavior. To the liberal mind, in order to appease them, we must give them what they want.

Funny, your boy is the one throwing a tantrum like a five year old going home from Chuck E. Cheese because he's lost.

1606567727113.png

I have this image of Decius Bulbius Albinus (DBA), a supporter of Emperor Caligula, whining how unfair that the Roman people were being to him, because he was such a great Emperor, and that new guy Claudius just stutters a lot.

. INCORRECT.

Obama's final season was unremarkable supported by an unremarkable GDP and stock market for starts.
Wrong. That was called the 'great recession' for a reason and took years to get there. A recovery was in progress
when trump took office. He goosed it rather than let it recover on its own. A slow and steady recovery for starters that is lasting, rather than bragging rights for a guy who doesn't see the big picture. Huge tax reduction for the wealthy who reinvested it in the stock market and a slashing of 100 environmental rules unnecessarily for profit since industry was adjusting nicely.
The problem with this is that the payback will be painful for we the people as we saw in the Clinton recession.

Funny, but we ended up paying more in income taxes after the Trump tax cuts. We are certainly not in the billionaire ultra-wealthy class, but are in the higher percentages of wage earners. We would be considered “wealthy” by today’s Democratic standards.
If you make 400 grand a year, you would by any standard.

Hell fire, I'm happy the old republicans came out and voted against that face. I never understood how so many Americans could vote for a guy with a face like that. I mean look at it. That's just not the face of a president. That face!

But I will miss old Trumpybear. He made me laugh.
you must mean the way we all laugh at your bullshit posts. just saying

12,000 dead over a year from H1N1
260,000 dead in 9 months from TRUMP PLAGUE

If the H1N1 would have been as lethal as COVID, there would have been 2+ million dead. It wasn’t. Lucky for the incompetent Obama and us.

I'm sorry, which enemies are you talking about? China isn't our enemy, they just want to do business with us. Trump caused a recession trying to act like a bully with them (The recession was caused by his trade war just as much as TRUMP PLAGUE). As far as rolling over, Trump has abandoned American Allies in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria and pretty much turned the region over to Iran. Talk about "rolling over".

Idiocy and ignorance abounds. I shutter at the thought of having lunatics like you making foreign policy decisions. If Biden takes over, the Middle East will become a war zone once again. Mark it down.

Um, yeah, probably should have addressed the issue of brutal cops when they were just taking knees at Football games. Of course, Trump went around threatening the NFL instead of trying to solve the problem.

Oh ok. Yeah, a few bad cops equals lets loot, burn and riot. Just another example of a childish tantrum.

Nobody is censoring you. We just don't have an obligation to repeat your lies.

Sorry, but the information on Hunter’s laptop was not a lie. It is real, but the media censored the information. You guys LOVE some censorship as long as it benefits your agenda.

The problem here is that when you guys get into court, you admit you don't have any actual "evidence", which is understandable, you can get disbarred for lying in court. Lying to the public, however, that's okay by you.

A sworn affidavit is real evidence. A PA court legislating from the bench is real evidence. Having more absentee ballots than requested is real evidence. So much more, but your media chooses either to censor this information or to spin it. You lemmings are to the point where they don’t need to spin or censor. You are programmed to spin.

Funny, your boy is the one throwing a tantrum like a five year old going home from Chuck E. Cheese because he's lost.

Our democracy is at stake. Yes, mass mail-in balloting allowed immoral, non-patriotic, spoiled Democrats to cheat. Even you dense folks know it, but you don’t care.

. INCORRECT.

If you make 400 grand a year, you would by any standard.

My point was we paid more under the Trump “cuts” and we are considered wealthy by many.

. INCORRECT.

barrag o- slowest recovery ever
barrag o-bail banks, not citizens, out
barrag o-biggest racist in AMERICA
barrag o- worst representation of AMERICA...ever

That's really sad.

And yes, keeping the Chinese out of the US did a lot more than what Biden wanted to do.
He would have let them come with open arms.

The reality is that Trump kept borders on the east coast open which resulted in an influx of several million Europeans,
and this is how the spread began.

Forum List

Back