Are PROGS happy they elected this?

Are PROGS happy they rejected the most accomplished POTUS their lifetimes, who clearly is America first too with this?

I am sure that the Dems are happy that they rejected the most accomplished grifter and divisive individual in their lifetime.
If Harris is a liberal, so what? Biden is a moderate. Trump was a liberal Democrat before he ran for president and chose the conservative route for votes. He also was pro-choice all his life. He also is a hypocrite.

What a load of horse shit.

For a grifter Trump did very well for America. Before the Chinese loosed their virus on the world. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. If not for that Chinese virus Trump would have won handily.

Not bad for a hypocritic grifter.
A load of horse shit? Trump was indeed a liberal Democrat and pro-choice all his adult life, and that ain't horse shit.
If that is your take on these facts, you are not making much sense. If trump had acted early we may have had better control of the virus spread. Instead, he spent his time accusing the Dems of creating a hoax when he has admitted to Woodward that he was aware that the pandemic was no hoax. Then he did not close the borders to Europeans and this resulted in an influx of 2 million travelers from Europe. Newark and Kennedy airports were inundated. And that ain't no hoax.
The economy was not great, except for the wealthy who were supposed to put their tax windfall back into the economy and instead invested it in the stock market. The deficit is through the roof. The economy was in recovery when trump took office and his tax reduction for the wealthy and the slashing of environmental controls only
served to goose an already improving economy, and this is already coming back to haunt us. Stop defending the asshole.

He did act early numb nuts. He had those making masks ready to go and ventilators ready to go where needed. He also had a hospital ship parked in NY harbor. A ship none of the Dem idiots running NY City ever used.

He tried to stop flights into the US and got called a racist. You Dem idiots thought it was a hoax. Trump sure didn't.

I like my tax cut. If you don't like yours give it back to the Fed they will take it.

We had a great economy. UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. All that before the very convenient Chinese virus hit. All that with Trump at the helm.

I don't need to defend Trump. His actions are all the defending he needs. Lets see what you have to say about your hero Biden in two years. I'll bet you won't be happy and I'm sure the rest of America won't be.
No he did not act early and admitted that to Bob Woodward in their interview. Masks and vent
Are PROGS happy they rejected the most accomplished POTUS their lifetimes, who clearly is America first too with this?

I am sure that the Dems are happy that they rejected the most accomplished grifter and divisive individual in their lifetime.
If Harris is a liberal, so what? Biden is a moderate. Trump was a liberal Democrat before he ran for president and chose the conservative route for votes. He also was pro-choice all his life. He also is a hypocrite.

For a grifter Trump did very well for America. Before the Chinese loosed their virus on the world. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. If not for that Chinese virus Trump would have won handily.

A load of horse shit? Trump was indeed a liberal Democrat and pro-choice all his adult life, and that ain't horse shit.
If that is your take on these facts, you are not making much sense. If trump had acted early we may have had better control of the virus spread. Instead, he spent his time accusing the Dems of creating a hoax when he has admitted to Woodward that he was aware that the pandemic was no hoax. Then he did not close the borders to Europeans and this resulted in an influx of 2 million travelers from Europe. Newark and Kennedy airports were inundated. And that ain't no hoax.
The economy was not great, except for the wealthy who were supposed to put their tax windfall back into the economy and instead invested it in the stock market. The deficit is through the roof. The economy was in recovery when trump took office and his tax reduction for the wealthy and the slashing of environmental controls only
served to goose an already improving economy, and this is already coming back to haunt us. Stop defending the asshole.

He did act early numb nuts. He had those making masks ready to go and ventilators ready to go where needed. He also had a hospital ship parked in NY harbor. A ship none of the Dem idiots running NY City ever used.

He tried to stop flights into the US and got called a racist. You Dem idiots thought it was a hoax. Trump sure didn't.

I like my tax cut. If you don't like yours give it back to the Fed they will take it.

We had a great economy. UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. All that before the very convenient Chinese virus hit. All that with Trump at the helm.

I don't need to defend Trump. His actions are all the defending he needs. Lets see what you have to say about your hero Biden in two years. I'll bet you won't be happy and I'm sure the rest of America won't be.
Are you one of the super-wealthy? Trump did not try to stop flights into the U.S. He stopped the west coast to keep the Chinese out but did nothing about the East Coast because the dummy was convinced that the covid was coming from China. He accused the Dems of perpetrating a hoax about the virus, instead of doing something about it. You are recreating history. You are obviously one of those uninformed simpletons.
Trump inherited an economy that was on the mend and goosed it with tax cuts for the wealthy and by slashing environmental controls for profit. We will pay a price for that as we did after Clinton left office. He should have left the economy alone and let it continue to grow. Try to see the big picture. Trump's actions are indefensible.
Your views on the economy are amusing. You do realize that the economy was already starting to tank BEFORE Clinton took office...right?

As for recreating history? Do you recall the steps the Obama Administration took to combat the Swine Flu? How they made people wear masks? How they increased testing? How they shut down the schools? How they closed non-essential businesses for months?
We had a serious recession when Clinton LEFT office and saddled George Bush with it. Clinton presided over a robust economy that fell apart as he was leaving office. What Obama did is irrelevant, and he had the economy on the right footing when he left office. That is not recreating history--that is history.

No he did not act early and admitted that to Bob Woodward in their interview. Masks and vent

Are you one of the super-wealthy? Trump did not try to stop flights into the U.S. He stopped the west coast to keep the Chinese out but did nothing about the East Coast because the dummy was convinced that the covid was coming from China. He accused the Dems of perpetrating a hoax about the virus, instead of doing something about it. You are recreating history. You are obviously one of those uninformed simpletons.
Trump inherited an economy that was on the mend and goosed it with tax cuts for the wealthy and by slashing environmental controls for profit. We will pay a price for that as we did after Clinton left office. He should have left the economy alone and let it continue to grow. Try to see the big picture. Trump's actions are indefensible.
Your views on the economy are amusing. You do realize that the economy was already starting to tank BEFORE Clinton took office...right?

As for recreating history? Do you recall the steps the Obama Administration took to combat the Swine Flu? How they made people wear masks? How they increased testing? How they shut down the schools? How they closed non-essential businesses for months?
We had a serious recession when Clinton LEFT office and saddled George Bush with it. Clinton presided over a robust economy that fell apart as he was leaving office. What Obama did is irrelevant, and he had the economy on the right footing when he left office. That is not recreating history--that is history.

FACTUALLY INCORRECT.

Obama's final season was unremarkable supported by unremarkable growth in GDP and stock market for starts.

FACTUALLY INCORRECT.

Obama's final season was unremarkable supported by unremarkable growth in GDP and stock market for starts.

Let's show the poster and all the folks at home, just what "unremarkable" looks like.

Dow tenyear.jpg

Hm. No crashes? Yeah I guess that is unremarkable.

. INCORRECT.

Obama's final season was unremarkable supported by an unremarkable GDP and stock market for starts.
Wrong. That was called the 'great recession' for a reason and took years to get there. A recovery was in progress
when trump took office. He goosed it rather than let it recover on its own. A slow and steady recovery for starters that is lasting, rather than bragging rights for a guy who doesn't see the big picture. Huge tax reduction for the wealthy who reinvested it in the stock market and a slashing of 100 environmental rules unnecessarily for profit since industry was adjusting nicely.
The problem with this is that the payback will be painful for we the people as we saw in the Clinton recession.

Who's rewriting history now? The economy was already in a serious decline BEFORE Bill Clinton left office! Clinton simply rode the Dot Com Boom until it petered out. Bush was saddled with 9/11 shortly after taking office.

I notice you didn't want to revisit how the Obama Administration handled the Swine Flu pandemic, Bob! You're counting on Joe Biden to do something about Covid 19? Well, if he does what the Obama Administration did about the Swine Flu...then you're going to see a whole lot of nothing! Joe Biden doesn't have a plan to combat Covid. He'll do the same things we were doing before while waiting for the vaccines that Trump fast tracked to come on line. THAT is what will get us out of this pandemic! You can bet your last dollar that Joe will take credit for that.

Hell fire, I'm happy the old republicans came out and voted against that face. I never understood how so many Americans could vote for a guy with a face like that. I mean look at it. That's just not the face of a president. That face!

But I will miss old Trumpybear. He made me laugh.
He had over 70 million votes, dude. Somebody liked that mug.

FACTUALLY INCORRECT.

Let's show the poster and all the folks at home, just what "unremarkable" looks like.

Hm. No crashes? Yeah I guess that is unremarkable.

That Trump recovery is the fastest ever. Same can't be said about Obama recovery - they chose to bail out the banks instead of sending Americans checks.

Never bail out the people who are the reason for the crisis. No wonder it was one of the slowest recoveries ever.

I don't think anyone believes Biden won, let alone is happy with him.
They didn't know what Joe stood for. The press and his tribe covered for him as he hid in the basement.
Didn't have to answer the tough questions. Now, Kam has been asked tough questions and she wasn't ready for them.
The uncomfortable laugh from her spoke volumes, she probably thought she was off limits like the Alzheimer patient is.

Why do you constantly call them progressives when in fact they are National Socialists?

Communists for a more direct description.

Come on U 2 are they Nazi Fascist or Soviet Communist. Gotta pick one. Can't be both ya know. Or can they.....?

U like to make shit up huh?

Nazis fascist (National Socialist) are the opposite of the Communist.

Maybe you had better research National Socialism, specifically their structure.

National Socialism (German: Nationalsozialismus; German pronunciation: [nat͡sjoˈnaːlzot͡sjaˌlɪsmʊs]), commonly known in English as Nazism (/ˈnɑːtsiɪzəm, ˈnæt-/),[1] is the ideology and practices associated with the Nazi Party—officially the National Socialist German Workers' Party (Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei or NSDAP)—in Nazi Germany, and of other far-right groups with similar ideas and aims. Nazism is a form of fascism,[2][3][4][5] with disdain for liberal democracy and the parliamentary system. I
ROFL! So your only proof that the Nazi party is rightwin is a definition posted by some leftwing hack?

They didn't know what Joe stood for. The press and his tribe covered for him as he hid in the basement.
Didn't have to answer the tough questions. Now, Kam has been asked tough questions and she wasn't ready for them.
The uncomfortable laugh from her spoke volumes, she probably thought she was off limits like the Alzheimer patient is.
When Harris is pressed on something she really doesn't want to answer...like explaining a voting record in the Senate that had her named as the most liberal member in that body...her default response is that pathetic story about her growing up as a poor little black girl....which is laughable since her dad was a professor at Berkeley and her mother was a PHD in Biology. Kamala Harris grew up "poor and black" about as much as Joe Biden did!

When Harris is pressed on something she really doesn't want to answer...like explaining a voting record in the Senate that had her named as the most liberal member in that body...her default response is that pathetic story about her growing up as a poor little black girl....which is laughable since her dad was a professor at Berkeley and her mother was a PHD in Biology. Kamala Harris grew up "poor and black" about as much as Joe Biden did!

About as believable as Warren being an actual Cherokee Indian.

For a grifter Trump did very well for America. Before the Chinese loosed their virus on the world.

Trump will be the first president to have LOST jobs and have a smaller GDP than when he came in.

He didn't do well for the country at all. We're poorer and more divided than when he came in.
Well, shutting down the economy because of China didn't help, did it?

I mean, this has been an unprecedented year...by accident or contrived.

Forum List

Back