Are PROGS happy they elected this?

Are PROGS happy they rejected the most accomplished POTUS their lifetimes, who clearly is America first too with this?

I am sure that the Dems are happy that they rejected the most accomplished grifter and divisive individual in their lifetime.
If Harris is a liberal, so what? Biden is a moderate. Trump was a liberal Democrat before he ran for president and chose the conservative route for votes. He also was pro-choice all his life. He also is a hypocrite.

Are PROGS happy they rejected the most accomplished POTUS their lifetimes, who clearly is America first too with this?

I am sure that the Dems are happy that they rejected the most accomplished grifter and divisive individual in their lifetime.
If Harris is a liberal, so what? Biden is a moderate. Trump was a liberal Democrat before he ran for president and chose the conservative route for votes. He also was pro-choice all his life. He also is a hypocrite.

What a load of horse shit.

For a grifter Trump did very well for America. Before the Chinese loosed their virus on the world. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. If not for that Chinese virus Trump would have won handily.

Not bad for a hypocritic grifter.

I'm sure she didn't expect it. But its true. She's a hard lefty and always has been. Just what America needs.

It's much more than that, look at her character.

What a load of horse shit.

For a grifter Trump did very well for America. Before the Chinese loosed their virus on the world. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. If not for that Chinese virus Trump would have won handily.

Not bad for a hypocritic grifter.

Don't forget mail in ballots, election fraud and 24/7 mainstream propaganda dictated by PROG-elite communists.

Hell fire, I'm happy the old republicans came out and voted against that face. I never understood how so many Americans could vote for a guy with a face like that. I mean look at it. That's just not the face of a president. That face!

But I will miss old Trumpybear. He made me laugh.

I'm sure she didn't expect it. But its true. She's a hard lefty and always has been. Just what America needs.

It's much more than that, look at her character.
I just cant get past looking at the face that sucked so many progressive black dicks in her meteoric rise in fame...You know the more you blow the higher you go?

I am neither sad nor happy with it. But I am ecstatic that "He who's name shall not be uttered" is gone in 2 months.
IS he going to Austria or Australia?

I am neither sad nor happy with it. But I am ecstatic that "He who's name shall not be uttered" is gone in 2 months.

LMAO After the first two years of Biden you may be wishing Trump were back.

It’s a shame you won’t ever find out since you’re leaving the forum since President Trump lost.

Forum List

Back