Are Politics THAT Important?

If you learned something, the day wasn't wasted.

You got a like for half a point for this,.. but you guys should really learn that who I choose to be friends with is up to me. Doesn't mean I love my country or hate Joe Biden or Kamala Harris any less just because I'm friends with somebody who might not share all of the same beliefs as I do. That part should be obvious when you see the video that I have posted in my signature.

All reactions count the same on your reaction score, up, in the middle or down. So you should be thanking him for the reactions.

No they don't. Down votes don't count.

Test it yourself. Look at my score, then down vote me. and reload the page. Score will not change (unless your timing is coincidental with someone else who voted for me.) Then change your vote to upvote (if you can) and reload the page. You will see that my reaction score instantly increases.

I don't care much about that. Reactions come naturally from making good posts.

I am fine with down votes. They are good feedback. I like feedback. I just wish the good doctor and others would explain when they down vote. Sometimes I am left wondering, "how could he possibly down vote that comment?"

Oh well, it's probably better not to know. :)

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
You got a like for half a point for this,.. but you guys should really learn that who I choose to be friends with is up to me. Doesn't mean I love my country or hate Joe Biden or Kamala Harris any less just because I'm friends with somebody who might not share all of the same beliefs as I do. That part should be obvious when you see the video that I have posted in my signature.

There ya go over reacting again. Enjoy.

I just wish the good doctor and others would explain when they down vote. Sometimes I a m left wondering, "how could he possibly down vote that comment?"

Usually I give an explanation if I down vote somebody or they ask me about it,.. but sometimes it should just be common sense. :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure I never gave you a down vote though. :)

Thanks for those good suggestions. I'm looking at a Veterans' charity called Midwest Honor Flight. I also give regularly to the Disabled American Veterans local chapter.
Here is Midwest Honor Flight's 2020 990 form....

1634604580617.png

1634605234601.png

Notice they pay zero salaries. That is exceptional! Salaries aren't all bad. Someone needs to run the place, But when most of the money goes to salaries, it's ridiculous normally.

I can provide you the complete 990 forms for any large org required to file one if needed. Completely legal. PM me if so.

PS: Thank you for your service....

Sincerely,
Jim

Last edited:
Exactly... Which he didn't do, because he's full of shit like most leftists are.

Oh BTW...

He's a "moderate" too.

exactly,could not have said it any better the way slade behaves.

thank god for the ignore list.

Here's just a question. Why won't anybody let Coyote and Slade speak for themselves on whether or not they hate America? (I'm pretty sure they don't btw.)

Hate to break the news to you but those two as well as Idiotfor all are fucking pathological liars who ignore evidence of facts that massive election fraud took place this past election,something the entire WORLD knows that happened,to listen to what those 2 proven LIARS who cant open up their mouth without lying and lies so often their noses grow across the country,someone would have to be pretty damn stupid to believe THEM if they say they dont hate America.:cuckoo: they have about as much credibility in being honest as Dick IM NOT A CROOK Nixon did or Bill I NEVER HAD SEX WITH THIS WOMAN clinton does so we dont give a shit what those fucking liars have to say,nobody in their right mind would.:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::cuckoo::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
^more deranged babbling

Here is Midwest Honor Flight's 2020 990 form....

View attachment 553466

View attachment 553467

Notice they pay zero salaries. That is exceptional! Salaries aren't all bad. Someone needs to run the place, But when most of the money goes to salaries, it's ridiculous normally.

I can provide you the complete 990 forms for any large org required to file one if needed. Completely legal. PM me if so.

PS: Thank you for your service....

Sincerely,
Jim
Jim, I did not serve, but thank you. My husband served and died a year ago from his service related illness.

Thank you for your service and thanks for finding that information. Yes, I feel comfortable giving to them and to DAV. My husband's DAV Service Officer did so much for us. Truly a warrior for those Veterans he helps with the fight to get their benefits.

Jim, I did not serve, but thank you. My husband served and died a year ago from his service related illness.

Thank you for your service and thanks for finding that information. Yes, I feel comfortable giving to them and to DAV. My husband's DAV Service Officer did so much for us. Truly a warrior for those Veterans he helps with the fight to get their benefits.
Oh, you served, all right. Thank you.

I am the bread winner in my household, but I could not have been so successful without my wife, who arguably had a harder job than I did/do.

It's very nice of you to honor your husband that way. While I am terribly sorry for your loss, I hope you take comfort in the great times you undoubtedly shared together. As he looks down at you, he's thinking "I married the most wonderful woman in the world." God bless.

Oh, you served, all right. Thank you.

I am the bread winner in my household, but I could not have been so successful without my wife, who arguably had a harder job than I did/do.

It's very nice of you to honor your husband that way. While I am terribly sorry for your loss, I hope you take comfort in the great times you undoubtedly shared together. As he looks down at you, he's thinking "I married the most wonderful woman in the world." God bless.
Thank you so much. He frequently told me how important I was to him and he deeply appreciated everything I ever did to bring him some comfort. I can't wait until it's time to see him again, but I'm not in that big a hurry. I know he'll be waiting.

Due to the fact that Slade3200 and I (who used to be rivals on here) just became friends yesterday,.. I was just literally telling him today that if it wasn't for our politics that were dividing us, I think we could have been friends a long time ago as he has one of the BIGGEST hearts I've ever seen. I know this is a risk writing this message in the politics section of a political forum, but it is one thing to support a particular political party, it's another thing altogether when you use those beliefs to attack other people with them and disrespect the American flag, US Constitution, and this country.

That's the ONLY reason why I've verbally attacked so many people on here, not that we have different political beliefs due to the general consensus of a lot of liberals on this forum. I even attacked a member of my own political party because he was using his beliefs to verbally attack my friend (Slade) and downgrading him and making it seem like he was less of a human being than he was just because he didn't like Trump. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is,.. can't we all just agree to disagree and get along? We're throwing away what could be great chances of online friendships just because of disagreements. I'm not trying to preach to anybody or anything, I'm just saying.... I just don't think that it's worth it. My online friendship with Slade3200 is more important than that. :)

"Although we come from different lands and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."- Albus Dumbledore Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.

Some folks just aren't either party loyalist or controlled. I got rid of all my party support several years ago. I've lost some (online) friends along the way. But made up for all that by the ones I've made.
For some, politics dictates their very being. And BY GOD, if you're not for X party and against Y party, then they're stupid enough to push you away.

The way the cancel culture is today, from both R & D's, it's amazing there's any friends at all. Because we all have our differences.

Forum List

Back