Are Politics THAT Important?

There is no context. This is your direct quote.
Yup and quotes have context which you left out. Iā€™ve explained it to you many times and you know exactly what Iā€™m talking about. But itā€™s fine, keep me on your wall, Iā€™ll wear it proudly

Politics is a method by which the greatest Country in the world survives. It's all around us and determines how free we are or vice versa.

I agree,.. but just because somebody is a democrat or a republican means they have anything to do with how the country's being run. They might vote differently but in the end they're not the ones running the country themselves and making decisions. That's the government.

I respect your dedication to your convictions. It's so important these days. So many people are willing to sacrifice their integrity for the sake of trivial things such as "being liked" or "political correctness." And so many people are being coerced into doing so today with vaccine mandates and passports.

I won't comment on your delivery. To each, their own.

I would still be interested in hearing about what you specifically do to advance your viewpoints, other than the obvious (posting on the internet). I don't mean that as an insult; you use strong words and I am sincerely interested in actual actions. I shared some of mine. I am committed to my own integrity as well. Helps me stay happy and self-respecting.

Fortunately, like you, I am wealthy and intelligent, so I don't have much to worry about if people don't like me, LOL. It's nice to be a free man.

Regards,
Jim

Myself and my family do lots of volunteer work...not necessarily direct political 'conservative' works but related nonetheless.
My girls could all cite the DOI the BOR and the Constitution by age 16. Myself, my wife and my kids have been writing politicians for years....I made all my girls draft letters to district / state representatives on their 18th birthdays in an attempt to teach them the importance of their civic duties.... I have flown my daughters all over the nation to attend political events. I have taken them to GB / Europe a number of times to explore and understand our ancestry and our nations roots. We donate lots of money to various political campaigns and efforts that serve our political ideals.
I'm sure I can and should do more.

Even on this board I'm much more likely to bail on a flame war than participate. I have no rage to vent.
"Are all your heroes self-centered assholes who were such massive self-centered assholes that they made the news?"

"Belligerent rightwing assholes very badly want to be taken seriously until they get taken seriously. Then they cry like little bitches."

-occupied

I will quit now. Things could get ugly if I do more than one quick search on a bad word. 17 pages of hits on the first word!

"Are all your heroes self-centered assholes who were such massive self-centered assholes that they made the news?"

"Belligerent rightwing assholes very badly want to be taken seriously until they get taken seriously. Then they cry like little bitches."

-occupied

I will quit now. Things could get ugly if I do more than one quick search on a bad word. 17 pages of hits on the first word!

So,.. in other words they were just bullshitting. Also let me point this out as well. No matter if you vote right or left,.. if we didn't have the option to vote people would be complaining MUCH more. (Not like I believe that this was a fair election,.. but you get my point. :) )

I agree,.. but just because somebody is a democrat or a republican means they have anything to do with how the country's being run. They might vote differently but in the end they're not the ones running the country themselves and making decisions. That's the government.
The genius Founding Fathers created a system of government unlike anything else in human history. While European society was worshiping the remnants of dying monarchies, the fledgling United States created a government of the people and by the people. Maybe 21st century drones have been taught by generations of government propaganda that they have no control over how the country is being run but they are wrong.

The genius Founding Fathers created a system of government unlike anything else in human history. While European society was worshiping the remnants of dying monarchies, the fledgling United States created a government of the people and by the people. Maybe 21st century drones have been taught by generations of government propaganda that they have no control over how the country is being run but they are wrong.

See post number 210.

Love me some Ben Shapiro and every word from his mouth...HATE me some Howard Stern and every word from his mouth.
I have no problem with Jews, I employ Jews.....they are clean, responsible, accountable, productive, positive contributing, law abiding good family folks here on an invite from The People.
Ben is the man. Stern has gone insane.

Yup and quotes have context which you left out. Iā€™ve explained it to you many times and you know exactly what Iā€™m talking about. But itā€™s fine, keep me on your wall, Iā€™ll wear it proudly
Your context exemplifies your direct quote.

Oh yeah and I do believe that even the democrats are turning on this fool now. (Smoe Bidedumb.)

I have several very conservative alliances on this board. Not a lot - But several. Thanks for the inspiration to develop more of those.
Come on, DrLove. Add me to your love letters. And quit downvoting so many of my posts! :)

Just kidding; I appreciate it.

Love,
Jim

Thanks for helping me solve a problem I've been working on, which is who to leave my money to. I have just decided to go and make a new will leaving everything to the local elder care center! So much for the young! My step kids are all snotty liberals who don't deserve a dime. Boy, are they gonna be pissed!
Similarly, I quit giving large sums to the Catholic Church and other "charities" like the United Way long ago.

Instead, I give directly to the poor, and also to causes which I support. I donate to the local food bank which is staffed mainly by unpaid volunteers and my friend eats at daily. I donate to my local volunteer fire department. And I make a point to donate throughout the year to causes which I truly support. I will give a little to USMB this year. Would have been a lot, but a mod moved my test post to check on censorship.

Myself and my family do lots of volunteer work...not necessarily direct political 'conservative' works but related nonetheless.
My girls could all cite the DOI the BOR and the Constitution by age 16. Myself, my wife and my kids have been writing politicians for years....I made all my girls draft letters to district / state representatives on their 18th birthdays in an attempt to teach them the importance of their civic duties.... I have flown my daughters all over the nation to attend political events. I have taken them to GB / Europe a number of times to explore and understand our ancestry and our nations roots. We donate lots of money to various political campaigns and efforts that serve our political ideals.
I'm sure I can and should do more.

Thanks for those specific examples. They are pretty good. I suppose raising one's family to be good people is probably one of the most effective and sincere convictions to actually doing things to support one's cause.

Last edited:
You forgot to include hateful irrational and ignorant
I take great pride in my hatred for those I hateā€¦just as I take pride in Leftists proclaiming me to be irrational and ignorant.
Thatā€™s how I know my positions are on-pointā€¦thanks for the affirmation.

Forum List

Back