Are Politics THAT Important?

Politics ARE that important when Marxists want to mandate experimental gene therapy for every human in America regardless of situation.

You fools need to wake up to the corruot relationship between big Pharma, social media, and the government.

This is all about revenue for drug companies.

Lefties, what was the exact moment you started loving evil corporations?
Righties, when was the point corporations stopped being the saintly job creators that deserved all the tax breaks and no bid contracts and became eeeevvviiiillll?

Another post that wreaks of nutless cucked conservatism....the sad part is; many of us have the means to flee this filthy shithole when it becomes what cucked conservatives allowed it to become...many "conservatives" will be be stuck here and FUCKED!
I'll laugh at you from a far for not having the balls to fight for your nation when you had the chance.
What’s this obsession of yours with nuts all about?! Sounds like you care way to much about other people having nuts. Worry about your own… you wreak of desperation

Hmmmm….big issue for me but I get it.

Believe me I get it too, some people struggle with this and I think we all do from time to time and we just can't get along with some people. However, I don't think you're like the other assholes in this thread. If you were you would be insulting me right now and clearly you aren't. :)

What’s this obsession of yours with nuts all about?! Sounds like you care way to much about other people having nuts. Worry about your own… you wreak of desperation

Yeah, and not to mention the fact that some of us aren't born with any to begin with. :auiqs.jpg:

Coyote, Slade3200, correct me if I'm wrong,.. but the current pissed off conservatives in this thread that are angry about the fact that I'm friends with you guys, aren't they being total hypocrites when they are acting exactly the same way they accuse of liberals of acting?
I don’t call these two douches conservatives. They are wannabes and trolls. They are the poison tainting the Republican Party and deserve to be define independently as their very own DoucheBag Party

I don’t call these two douches conservatives. They are wannabes and trolls. They are the poison tainting the Republican Party and deserve to be define independently as their very own DoucheBag Party

Who? Pete and Broke Loser?

Slade3200 is OK but he believes boys may identify as girls and share locker rooms with my daughters and play physical sports against them. That to me makes him a deranged leftist. But he is not as insane as most on this board
I never said that I believe trans kids should share locker rooms with your daughters and I said that the sports participation situation should be taken on a case by case basis. Don’t speak for me if your going to do it inaccurately

Believe me I get it too, some people struggle with this and I think we all do from time to time and we just can't get along with some people. However, I don't think you're like the other assholes in this thread. If you were you would be insulting me right now and clearly you aren't. :)
Why would I insult you when I can insult Slade3200 he he

Yeah, and not to mention the fact that some of us aren't born with any to begin with. :auiqs.jpg:
I don’t know about that. You have much bigger nuts than brokeloser from the way that you post. You at least have the balls to apologize, extend olive branches, and engage respectfully with people that think differently than you. This is something that broke loser cannot do

I give up! I'm staying out of this one and let the boys handle it for themselves! :rolleyes: I don't want to lose either of them as friends anyways,.. it's not worth it. :)

I don’t know about that. You have much bigger nuts than brokeloser from the way that you post. You at least have the balls to apologize, extend olive branches, and engage respectfully with people that think differently than you. This is something that broke loser cannot do
Broke Loser posts to trigger people. His posts aren’t really what he believes

Nut envy? Or simple inadequacy?

87949CC8-FC37-47F4-B087-5D7F8C35CEF3.jpeg

Thanks, I really appreciate that but biologically speaking I can't have nuts lol

Forum List

Back