Are "Open Borders" actually the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

Is Biden's "open borders" policy "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

• Yes, obviously

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
No you moron. It's not bravery to speak openly about things you believe in. It's the least you could do as an adult human being. There's so few of them because so many more black people think your party is the party is racists.
Every time a Republican or Conservative Black person comes forward they are instantly attacked by the left. There are way more than you people want to believe because a Black Conservative is a threat to the lefts mandate dogma for minorities.

Black people are not the cause, Democratic ideology is. It divides because that is the only way it succeeds.
Eco fascism blames Jews for immigration. The killer was radicalized on the internet. They share their manifestos and add on to them.

Here's a list of Nationalists from the last century.

Every time a Republican or Conservative Black person comes forward they are instantly attacked by the left. There are way more than you people want to believe because a Black Conservative is a threat to the lefts mandate dogma for minorities.
No they aren't. They are such an insignificant number that they are a total non factor. They get criticized by other black people because we feel debasing yourself on behalf of racists is embarrassing and shameful.

Why are the borders open? Give me one good reason, one other than the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory"...

I always knew it was to get more democrat voters, but now I know that it has a formal name, and is a strategic plot to marginalize Republicans and "white voters".

Schumer and the democrats can scream and whine about it, but their plot has been exposed and confirmed.

Lets take a poll on why the democrats have open borders.
Is it "Great Replacement Theory" in action, or something else?

Yes......the democrats have been bragging about this for years, and only now are they pretending they don't know what we are talking about.....turning Texas Blue, as well as other states is exactly what they said they planned on doing with illegal aliens...

The Republicans are incredibly white and their representation among elected officials is even worse.
Not surprised that Republicans are mostly white.
Democrats come mostly from urban plantations.
Republicans come from suburban and rural districts.
Dems are 40% minority, Republicans 20% and climbing...
1653387095662.png

No they aren't. They are such an insignificant number that they are a total non factor. They get criticized by other black people because we feel debasing yourself on behalf of racists is embarrassing and shameful.
20% of Republicans are minorities. That is significant considering that 40% of democrats are minorities.
Minorities are still a small part of the electorate...that's why they're called "minorities".
1653387510628.png

To his credit Trump built the wall.
Walls work with adequate border guards.
There is no excuse for Biden not completing the wall, or letting TX finish the wall. The parts are just laying there.
Republicans will complete the wall in 2025.

Trump's illegal flow slowed after the wall went up and "remain in Mexico" became policy. Very few entered the US, unlike now.
The CBP loves the wall and Trump, and they hate Biden and the democrats. They see the "Replacement" every day.

The only time it slowed down was in 2020 during the pandemic. The wall is a vanity and a waste of money. Fine the employers who hire illegals.

The only time it slowed down was in 2020 during the pandemic. The wall is a vanity and a waste of money. Fine the employers who hire illegals.
The border guards love the wall. Its criminal that Xiden didn't finish it. I hope the perv gets impeached.

...The wall is a vanity and a waste of money.
I used to think that way myself, until we started building one.

Built well, a border wall would do nicely.

Trouble is, we have not been building well... what we have built so far is too easy to circumvent... but at least it slows the vicious little bastards down.

It's difficult, halting a plague of locusts.

Fine the employers who hire illegals.
Modest fines for a first offense.

Huge fines for a second.

Jail Time for a third.

I used to think that way myself, until we started building one.

Built well, a border wall would do nicely.

Trouble is, we have not been building well... what we have built so far is too easy to circumvent... but at least it slows the vicious little bastards down.

It's difficult, halting a plague of locusts.

Modest fines for a first offense.

Huge fines for a second.

Jail Time for a third.
Just charge them $1500 a day for each illegal. It's worked well for other countries.

Do both.

What we DON'T want to do, is just TALK about what to do, back and forth. That is doing nothing. That is choosing to let them keep coming.

1. What "Trump Recession"? You making up fake news again?

Not sure why Wiki took this off the list.. Probably got tired of Branch Trumpidians editing it out.

3. Agree Bush-1 lost because of the recession that was the reason the USSR broke up. Small price to pay.

No, that recession happened because Republicans stopped regulating the S&L's, which required a huge government bailout. and 17 years later, they had to do it again because they have no fucking memory.

4. Mortgage delinquencies had many colors and reasons. CRA was a stupid Law. Let Banks manage their "risk" without government interference.

That's exactly what they did, and it brought us the Great Recession and the S&L Crisis.

LOLOL

Lol..................No wonder most of you had to wake up at 6am, slave to a shit job and a mean boss your whole life. Then you think you know how things work.....lolololololol

My God what stupid mother fuckers with meaningless lives.....lololol

Being your children was a curse in life...lol

I wouldn't have wante to be born with a life like that...lolol...................JC...lolol...GD sharecroppers

And there it is. Black people shall have no other thoughts than what the left dictates and all of those who believe Black people should control their own lives are racist.

20% of Republicans are minorities. That is significant considering that 40% of democrats are minorities.
Minorities are still a small part of the electorate...that's why they're called "minorities".
View attachment 648835
That number is actually a lot lower than that when you consider a large portion of that Hispanic vote that sides with Republicans are white Hispanics. Think Cubans in Florida.

Forum List

Back