Are "Open Borders" actually the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

Is Biden's "open borders" policy "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

• Yes, obviously

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
1. Claiming to need asylum and needing asylum are two different things. Either way entering the US should be pre-approved BEFORE entering. Sneaking in should invalidate all claims and should result in immediate expulsion. As you say 95% of claims are rejected.
2. Totally agree that the courts should be faster, 5-years is too long, and we need stricter immigration laws to preclude all sneak-ins from consideration.
3. I'm not sure democrats would go along with stricter immigration laws, but maybe when the migrants take all their jobs they'll see the light.
We need immigration reform. Right now, no matter where the refugees or seekers cross the USA border, one big toe over, we legally have to take them in and process.

Trump closed the legal customs border entrance to them, when he first got in office, thinking that would stop or slow down the flow but it did just the opposite and made things worse because the hordes of refugees in mass just crossed over outside the customs entrance, overwhelming border patrol....

Congress has been derelict in their duty by running away from the very messy, immigration reform, on both sides of the aisle imho.

We need immigration reform. Right now, no matter where the refugees or seekers cross the USA border, one big toe over, we legally have to take them in and process.
Trump closed the legal customs border entrance to them, when he first got in office, thinking that would stop or slow down the flow but it did just the opposite and made things worse because the hordes of refugees in mass just crossed over outside the customs entrance, overwhelming border patrol....
Congress has been derelict in their duty by running away from the very messy, immigration reform, on both sides of the aisle imho.
To his credit Trump built the wall.
Walls work with adequate border guards.
There is no excuse for Biden not completing the wall, or letting TX finish the wall. The parts are just laying there.
Republicans will complete the wall in 2025.

Trump's illegal flow slowed after the wall went up and "remain in Mexico" became policy. Very few entered the US, unlike now.
The CBP loves the wall and Trump, and they hate Biden and the democrats. They see the "Replacement" every day.

Yes there is a Great Replacement Theory. It has been in place since 1993. It was in the late spring or early summer that I had to stay over an hour after 3rd shift for a work force diversity meeting. It was stated that white men were over 50% of the US workforce but according to the government would no longer be so by the year 2000. I know the year because late summer I went to a another employer at a new plant.. Within a month or two on this new job, I was required to go to basically the same meeting.

One thing that needs to be considered that as Americans, we are here because our ancestors were losers. A very few had grants or were given a colony.

Yet, our Buffalo shooter's Replacement Theory targeted Blacks. A couple of black runaway slaves from the West Indies were among the fortune hunters that filled the ship to Jamestown. They helped the colony survive for along with their gold hunting they recognized sweet wild sweet potatoes being like the yams cultivated for food in Africa. Of those coming during colonial times Blacks arrived as slaves from the 1630s when Lord Proprietors set up sea island plantations in the Carolinas and slaves became the preferred labor of planters after the 1680s Bacons Rebellions of mostly released indentured servants. A century later The panel did not include as a crime of the King the introduction of African slavery that was in Jefferson' draft of the Declaration of Independence. It was a problem to be dealt with later. The same in the Constitution, as the African slave trade would end in twenty years. Although the USA outlawed the slave trade Britain outlawed it in 1830. It wasn't until 35 years later that it was outlawed in the USA and it took a war to do it. The reconstruction had former slaves installed in statehouses, given judgeships and to clear out land to be taken for carpetbaggers they were fed, entertained, and given speeches in union leagues telling them no white women should be safe 50 feet from their house. Terrorism was answered with terrorism and Blacks became victims of the KKK, Red Shirts, etc. Black Codes and Segregation stood in parts of our countryuntil the 1960s. It seemed then that Blacks could start enjoying the rights of Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness.

Yet, our Buffalo shooter thinks Blacks are here to replace White when Blacks very much belong here. I say Blacks are the first target of Great Replacement. During segregation their job was farm or domestic work. When intergration opened up the choice of work for Blacks, as others they came in at entry level, such as construction laborers and assembly line workers. Who is working these jobs now? Many Blacks have learned skilled work, management and profession work, but what about their kids? In the county where I live there is a packing plant that had mostly Black employees. Overnight all wage earners except office help and maintenance were laid off and replace by workers from a contractor. When these immigrants started talking union a couple of years later, immigration was called in to round them up. The contractor did not hire local, but brought in another load of immigrants. When our great politicians get all of their use out of Blacks, they will be disposed with.

Shooting random people of a certain race because of your problems is stupid.

I believe the Border Patrol. You post lies, duh.
View attachment 646388

If there were 'Open Borders' there wouldn't be 'Land Border Encounters' dumbass!! All that indicates is an increase in the number of attempts to illegally enetr the country which are stopped by the border patrols.

Sounds like there has been a huge increase in border patrols and a huge decrease in illegals entering the country.

If there were 'Open Borders' there wouldn't be 'Land Border Encounters' dumbass!! All that indicates is an increase in the number of attempts to illegally enetr the country which are stopped by the border patrols.

Sounds like there has been a huge increase in border patrols and a huge decrease in illegals entering the country.
CuckooClock.gif

If there were 'Open Borders' there wouldn't be 'Land Border Encounters' dumbass!! All that indicates is an increase in the number of attempts to illegally enter the country which are stopped by the border patrols.
I know it tough for a low-IQ democrat to grasp, but here are the facts:
Under Trump illegals were sent to Mexico to wait for their hearing. That could take up to 5-years.
Under Xiden the border patrol gives them a free phone, then they are flown all over the country and released.

See the difference moron?

Democrats hate White people.

They know that mostly low life welfare Blacks and Browns vote Democrat. The only Whites that vote Democrat are the stupid uneducated Moon Bats. Several of them post on this forum.

117,000 released directly into the country in April and probably twice this number that's suspected of getting in without being driven or flown into the center of the country. If this isn't part of the replacement of population I don't know what is...This is on top of the reality that we're bringing in another 1 million people that is 90% non-white in green cards this year. This replacement started with senator kennedy's 1965 immigration act bill that changed immigration from 80% white to 90% non-white today and increased it about 400%.

Do you understand the difference between Trump's immigration policies and Xiden's immigration policies?
If you do, then what is bullshit?
IMHO the democrats' open border policy is the "Great Replacement" in action. They are diluting Republican votes by adding millions of new probably democrat voters.

Trump when it came to legal immigration was literally copy of Obama's bringing in 1 to 1.1 million green cards per year with 650-800 naturalization's. Sure, he had plans to make it more like Canada's economic model of work based but that would still be 1 million per year and mostly people from India and China.

The republicans are pro-immigration. Reagan, the Bushs and Trump were all the same in legal immigration. Reagan I dare say was probably the worst when it came to rewarding illegals.

The other part of the equation includes gangs, drugs, human trafficking, overcrowded schools, overwhelmed hospitals, and lower wages for minorities.
You mean your irrational racist fears? Nope, I put that in the equation.

You did not look at the political ramifications of millions of migrants, and that they fit the "replacement" or dilution of Republican voters with new democrats.
We have just seen what democrat policies do for the US, and we don't want them or the new flood of migrants.

Really,

I look at what Republicans do to the US. They give us wars and recessions.

The reality is we need immigrants because white people aren't replacing themselves in sufficient numbers to make up for the ones who are retiring.

Yes.

Sadly, the Great Replacement seems real enough.

It's why Democrats lost in 2016.
It's why they'll lose again in 2024
IF the GOP does not stupidly try to run Trump again.

Democrats lost in 2016 because Hillary was an awful candidate and everyone thought that she was going to easily win, so they could stay home.

They didn't make that mistake in 2020, and they won't make it in 2024.

Really,

The reality is we need immigrants because white people aren't replacing themselves in sufficient numbers to make up for the ones who are retiring.
Holy Common Sense Batman!

1. Ok, the drug deaths is just a little chlorine in the gene pool...
2. Republicans give us prosperity, democrats give us runaway inflation...
3. We need to control our borders and use "merit based" immigration, and not have open borders. Besides, whose jobs will be taken by those new immigrants? That's right, minorities. Democrats are throwing their voters under the bus.

Democrats lost in 2016 because Hillary was an awful candidate
Yes. That is one key factor. Lack of action against illegal border crossings was another key factor. A huge one. Larger than Shrillary's Flyover States Syndrome.
and everyone thought that she was going to easily win, so they could stay home.
Yep. A factor.
They didn't make that mistake in 2020, and they won't make it in 2024.
It won't make any difference. The self-inflicted wound of Inflation is going to savage them at the polls in both the mid-terms and the 2024 general.

The Democrats' lack of spine to effectively control the Southern Border, stacked on top of inflation, will be thumb-on-the-scales that clinches the deal.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe had two jobs: (1) remove Trump from power and (2) act as a Placeholder President until something better comes along.

So far, the Democratic Party has been entirely unsuccessful in grooming and advancing that "something better" - there is no new standard bearer in sight.

The Democrats are almost certain to lose both the House and the Senate in the 2022 mid-terms.

The only way the Democrats win in 2024 is if the Republicans are stupid enough to run Trump again.

And they might very well be that stupid, based on what we're seeing so far.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
We are a nation of 330 millions... that's one third of a billion souls.

We don't need one single immigrant more.

Not a one.

If we can't find what we need amongst our own - or if we can't pay people enough to do what needs to be done - then we don't need it.

1. Ok, the drug deaths is just a little chlorine in the gene pool...
Or they are the result of stupid drug policies that treat addiction like a crime instead of a medical issue.

2. Republicans give us prosperity, democrats give us runaway inflation...

Uh, yeah, then how come the last FOUR Republican presidents gave us recessions? (Which are worse than a little inflation). The last time we had runaway inflation was in the 1970's, that's how rare that is... and it went on for the entire decade, not just Jimmy Carter, who actually started to get it under control.

3. We need to control our borders and use "merit based" immigration, and not have open borders. Besides, whose jobs will be taken by those new immigrants? That's right, minorities. Democrats are throwing their voters under the bus.

Minorities don't want to do those jobs... Frankly, I've never gone past a home depot and saw a bunch of black people offering to do day labor work.

We are a nation of 330 millions... that's one third of a billion souls.

We don't need one single immigrant more.

Not a one.

If we can't find what we need amongst our own - or if we can't pay people enough to do what needs to be done - then we don't need it.

You work on the assumption that immigration is a zero sum game. In addition to the value of work that immigrants provide, they also generate economic activity as consumers. Heck, I'd say conservatively about 20% of my customers in my side business are immigrants.

You work on the assumption that immigration is a zero sum game. In addition to the value of work that immigrants provide, they also generate economic activity as consumers. Heck, I'd say conservatively about 20% of my customers in my side business are immigrants.
We did just fine without them in the past.

We will do just fine without them in the future.

It's merely a matter of temporary pain to wean ourselves off the addiction of massive dirt-cheap labor in a handful of sectors.

Not only CAN it be done but the mood of the country over the past decade or so seems to indicate that it WILL be done to some extent or another.

New Topics

Forum List

Back