Are "Open Borders" actually the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

Is Biden's "open borders" policy "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

• Yes, obviously

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Your party still believing in stolen elections, Kenyan born Presidents, and child sex rings run out of pizza shops?
I don't speak for 81 million people. Yes, me, myself, and I believe demofks steal elections. It's historical in Chicago. For you not to know that is truly alarming seeing as you believe yourself to be smart. And sex rings exist today, and again, for you to ignore reality is so typical. I'm not sure what pizza shops do. Maybe it should be investigated, huh?

I don't speak for 81 million people. Yes, me, myself, and I believe demofks steal elections. It's historical in Chicago. For you not to know that is truly alarming seeing as you believe yourself to be smart. And sex rings exist today, and again, for you to ignore reality is so typical. I'm not sure what pizza shops do. Maybe it should be investigated, huh?
I believe things that are supported by evidence. Your side is the type to walk in to a pizza shop armed and shoot the place up on an assumption, only to land yourself in prison for being the one actually endangering children's lives.

I believe things that are supported by evidence. Your side is the type to walk in to a pizza shop armed and shoot the place up on an assumption, only to land yourself in prison for being the one actually endangering children's lives.
There’s evidence, ignoring it doesn’t make it go away.

Forum List

Back