Are more Americans concerned about abortion than ever?

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

Pro life Americans need to be on their toes. Just because Roe was overturned does not mean we can lay down our arms.

I think there may be some vote fraud involved in KS and that recent decision the pro-deathers appear to have voted for. I cannot prove t hat at this time. I don't have evidence of any fraud like I do about the 2020 presidential election (which was stolen). But something is not right. I think the Ds just imported a bunch of their own to vote pro-death. Someone needs to investigate, just as the 2020 presidential election is being investigated (with much fruit).

In any case, I've known and others have known for a long time just how "dilapidated" our country is, morally. It is possible that the libtards were mor motivated to vote No on this abortion issue in KS than pro life people were motivated to vote for it.

All elections need to be investigated at this point, until we have a fraud-proof system

Pro life Americans need to be on their toes. Just because Roe was overturned does not mean we can lay down our arms.

I think there may be some vote fraud involved in KS and that recent decision the pro-deathers appear to have voted for. I cannot prove t hat at this time. I don't have evidence of any fraud like I do about the 2020 presidential election (which was stolen). But something is not right. I think the Ds just imported a bunch of their own to vote pro-death. Someone needs to investigate, just as the 2020 presidential election is being investigated (with much fruit).

In any case, I've known and others have known for a long time just how "dilapidated" our country is, morally. It is possible that the libtards were mor motivated to vote No on this abortion issue in KS than pro life people were motivated to vote for it.

All elections need to be investigated at this point, until we have a fraud-proof system
Of course there's vote fraud in KS.

Bound to be a lot more treason.

tick tock, motherfuckers.

Time is drawing near.

Kansas has smacked down the extremist anti-abortion move that was turned on. It was better left alone!]/b]

The blowback is going to eventually result in rights and freedoms of women being upheld.

Choke on it.

Of course there's vote fraud in KS.

ne'eh.

Voter turnout in Johnson County was over 53% as Kansans reject abortion amendment

BY NATALIE WALLINGTON UPDATED AUGUST 03, 2022 1:18 PM

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/election/article263946446.html#storylink=cpy

Bound to be a lot more treason.

not if donny et al are locked up.

tick tock, motherfuckers.

oooooOOOOOoooooo ....

Time is drawing near.

yep. justice is coming motherfuckers.

Kansas has smacked down the extremist anti-abortion move that was turned on. It was better left alone!]/b]

The blowback is going to eventually result in rights and freedoms of women being upheld.

Choke on it.
freedom for the unborn?

oh that's right, you couldn't care less about them.. since you are already born

selfish

drawing near for what?

for them to get 86d out of gvt?

hope so...

VOTE.jpg

"I wouldn't put it past 'em!"

This is what the orange messiah's gaslighting has done to all of you. He's made you mentally ill.

As for the Kansas abortion vote, you should not be surprised. You see, the Republican Party couldn't just happily accept the overturning of Roe v. Wade, as I have, they had to spike the ball and be total dicks about it.

So now the beast has been awakened in the Leftist thumbs. The big red wave of the mid terms is now in jeopardy.

"I wouldn't put it past 'em!"

This is what the orange messiah's gaslighting has done to all of you. He's made you mentally ill.
If loving Truth and Law and Oder is "mentally ill" count me in..

But in reality, it is dimrats who are mentally ill.. WAY

It is insane, for example, to believe that a living human being in the womb is not human and/or does not have a right to live like everyone else.

Who is mentally ill again?

please

If you read the bill you'd see it was not about abortion specifically. It was about bodily autonomy...an end run around bodily autonomy in favor of political control of health of each individual.

ARE. Americans more concerned about abortion than ever?

APPARENTLY NOT. Someone said this will be the winning issue. :auiqs.jpg:

It's the Economy, Stupid.

Forum List

Back