Are liberals still stupid enough to trust their party and the mainstream media now ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport

Clearly they know General Flynn is innocent and they are lying here.

Same spin on CNN and the rest you can be assured, Fox being the only exception as usual.

Last edited:

Same spin on CNN and the rest you can be assured, Fox being the only exception as usual.

You’re stupid enough to support a reality show conman.

go have another drink

They're all in. They have no choice now.

This exactly. They (the democrats) have tried to recreate reality to fit within their neo-ideological religion of postmodern political correctness and green communism. They've long passed the point of no return by now. Nothing remains for them to do but to double down on lies . . . lies plain to any American child. Pass the torch, please . . . I want to help the democrats burn down their party. We'll start with the drapes.

go have another drink

I rest my case.:rolleyes::auiqs.jpg:

go have another drink

Propaganda. You have no room to talk if you support the Democrat nominee. You're gonna vote for a demented senile old coot for President. You really shouldn't be saying anything at this point.

Are the newscasters supposed to cater to liberals?
Well, they sure DO. Our hideously biased mainstream media has been in bed with the Democrats since the day President Trump announced he was running for president in the summer of 2015. And they've gotten worse every day, every hour, every minute since. Dreadful.

Are liberals still stupid enough to trust their party and the mainstream media now ?

Whelp, first thing is, Liberals don't have a party.
You do by default.

If you could, y'know, go ahead and essplain to the class where it's decreed that everybody has to have a freaking political party, that'd be great.

More of us don't than do. Have we just figured out something y'all haven't?

Even if you hate Trump and the Republican Platform, Democrats should be concerned about massive abuse of power and corruption. The media lying to people should also be concerning. I would think Super-Denmark would need protection from corruption and a truthful press.

Forum List

Back