Are Joe Biden's Brain Aneurysm Leakages Showing Long Term Effects?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
While I sympathize with Mr Biden, he has had two surgeries to clip aneurisms, but the first one leaked blood into his left side of his brain and was as large as a berry.

Many Holes in Disclosure of Nominees’ Health
Mr. Biden was alone in his hotel room when he felt a sharp stab in the back of his neck and a lightning flash in his head. The rip of pain was like none he had ever experienced. Nothing Mr. Biden did, including curling up in the fetal position, relieved the pain. He lay unconscious on the floor for five hours, he wrote in his autobiography, “Promises to Keep” (Random House, 2007).

The next morning, he felt somewhat better and flew home. His wife, Jill, summoned from the school where she taught, immediately took him to a hospital. Doctors determined he had a berry-shaped bulge in an artery that was leaking blood into his brain. Such bulges, or aneurysms, can tear at any time. Ruptured aneurysms are fatal in about 50 percent of cases. Up to 20 percent of survivors remain severely disabled. A Roman Catholic priest gave Mr. Biden last rites.​

While Joe is a nice guy, for the most part, I doubt he has complete control of his mental faculties.

Subarachnoid hemorrhage - Wikipedia

Neurocognitive symptoms, such as fatigue, mood disturbances, and other related symptoms are common sequelae. Even in those who have made good neurological recovery, anxiety, depression, posttraumatic stress disorder, and cognitive impairment are common; 46 percent of people who have had a subarachnoid hemorrhage have cognitive impairment that affects their quality of life.[24] Over 60 percent report frequent headaches.[68] Aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage may lead to damage of the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland, two areas of the brain that play a central role in hormonal regulation and production.​

I think I would rather have Bernie Sanders as POTUS than a real literal brain damaged man like Joe Biden as President.

But of course, of the three Trump is by far the best choice.

Prayers for Joe. :eusa_pray:

Last edited:
If Biden chooses Hillary as VP and they win, she might not have to murder this one.

It might be attractive to a lot of disappointed Hillary voters if Biden does choose her. And he would be 80 shortly after inauguration ---- so it really does make sense.

If Biden chooses Hillary as VP and they win, she might not have to murder this one.

It might be attractive to a lot of disappointed Hillary voters if Biden does choose her. And he would be 80 shortly after inauguration ---- so it really does make sense.
After whining for two years ,would the American People take that ugly Hag seriously?

Biden's frequent confabulations are indicative of brain damage consistent with vascular dementia. Especially when you consider his history of vascular problems in his brain case and a blood vessel bursting in his eyeball for no apparent reason.

Sometimes the trauma from violent coughing, sneezing or vomiting can cause blood vessels in your eyes to burst, however Biden was just standing there on stage when it happened to him. That's extremely unusual in a healthy person.

He is not well.

While I sympathize with Mr Biden, he has had two surgeries to clip aneurisms, but the first one leaked blood into his left side of his brain and was as large as a berry.

Many Holes in Disclosure of Nominees’ Health
Mr. Biden was alone in his hotel room when he felt a sharp stab in the back of his neck and a lightning flash in his head. The rip of pain was like none he had ever experienced. Nothing Mr. Biden did, including curling up in the fetal position, relieved the pain. He lay unconscious on the floor for five hours, he wrote in his autobiography, “Promises to Keep” (Random House, 2007).

The next morning, he felt somewhat better and flew home. His wife, Jill, summoned from the school where she taught, immediately took him to a hospital. Doctors determined he had a berry-shaped bulge in an artery that was leaking blood into his brain. Such bulges, or aneurysms, can tear at any time. Ruptured aneurysms are fatal in about 50 percent of cases. Up to 20 percent of survivors remain severely disabled. A Roman Catholic priest gave Mr. Biden last rites.​

While Joe is a nice guy, for the most part, I doubt he has complete control of his mental faculties.

Subarachnoid hemorrhage - Wikipedia

Neurocognitive symptoms, such as fatigue, mood disturbances, and other related symptoms are common sequelae. Even in those who have made good neurological recovery, anxiety, depression, posttraumatic stress disorder, and cognitive impairment are common; 46 percent of people who have had a subarachnoid hemorrhage have cognitive impairment that affects their quality of life.[24] Over 60 percent report frequent headaches.[68] Aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage may lead to damage of the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland, two areas of the brain that play a central role in hormonal regulation and production.​

I think I would rather have Bernie Sanders as POTUS than a real literal brain damaged man like Joe Biden as President.

But of course, of the three Trump is by far the best choice.

Prayers for Joe. :eusa_pray:
I agree with everything but the "nice guy" part. I dont see that at all, but maybe we can settle it with a push up contest! :21:

My father in law had a brain aneurysm not as severe as Biden's and he was never the same. He functioned O.K. until he died but there were slight changes in his personality if you knew him well enough. From what I understand the aneurysm is a sudden swelling of the blood vessel in the brain and causes minor but irreversible brain damage in certain areas of the brain. It can cause memory loss or inappropriate behavior. My guess is that Biden's wife is running the show and that might be O.K. with democrats.

After whining for two years ,would the American People take that ugly Hag seriously?
The American people, no. But democrats, yes.
No Regular American would vote for Hitlery. Unless monica gave 'em a Lewinsky.

My father in law had a brain aneurysm not as severe as Biden's and he was never the same. He functioned O.K. until he died but there were slight changes in his personality if you knew him well enough. From what I understand the aneurysm is a sudden swelling of the blood vessel in the brain and causes minor but irreversible brain damage in certain areas of the brain. It can cause memory loss or inappropriate behavior. My guess is that Biden's wife is running the show and that might be O.K. with democrats.
But it is even worse when there is bleeding into the surrounding tissue. And that happened to Old Joe.

The people pushing him to run are shameless.

Among the various psycho story lines we'll get to enjoy, depending on who gets the Dem nomination, will be how Trump goes after their health.

Biden, with his aneurysms and obvious (and possibly increasing with age) mental lapses, or Bernie with his freakin' heart attack?

Well, let your inner nihilist sit back and enjoy the madness. Fuck it.

The people should demand a mental acuity test for old Joe.
I am sure Biden can draw a clock like Trump. Has Trump been retested for dementia? His parents had it. It runs in the family. So Trump is definitely in the high risk group.

Among the various psycho story lines we'll get to enjoy, depending on who gets the Dem nomination, will be how Trump goes after their health.
Biden, with his aneurysms and obvious (and possibly increasing with age) mental lapses, or Bernie with his freakin' heart attack?
But with all their claims of diversity, the Democrat leadership couldnt do better than two white male near Octogenarians?

You guys have managed to make Trump look young by comparison.
Biden born1942
Sanders born1941
Trump born 1946

Whats with that?

But with all their claims of diversity, the Democrat leadership couldnt do better than two white male near Octogenarians?

You guys have managed to make Trump look young by comparison.
Biden born1942
Sanders born1941
Trump born 1946

Whats with that?
"Diversity" and "inclusion" and all that other crap is just lip service for political advantage.

And it looks like our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the FUCK out of POLITICS.

And it looks like our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the FUCK out of POLITICS.
We need to get rid of primaries as a means of selecting candidates.

Primaries should select delegates and then the delegates make the choice with their experience and knowledge.

For the people to vote on candidates directly, our primaries become little more than Beauty Contests.

The people should demand a mental acuity test for old Joe.
I am sure Biden can draw a clock like Trump. Has Trump been retested for dementia? His parents had it. It runs in the family. So Trump is definitely in the high risk group.
Have you watched ANY speech lately of Biden? He can’t even complete sentences.
I’ve seen Trump slur words, walk with toilet tissue on his shoe and act totally discombobulated in front of his own presidential limo. I would not be calling out any Trump opponent as having dementia if I were a Trump supporter, especially given Trump’s history of suspect behavior.

Forum List

Back