Are Israelis Or Palesteenians Better For America?

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
The respected Gallup Poll shows most Americans side with Israel over the Palesteenians.
Americans Maintain Broad Support for Israel

Which side is better for America?

With the Palesteenians, we get this...
Celebrating 9/11
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911 - YouTube[/ame]

And, this...
"Death of all Americans and Jews"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

And, this...
"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life

And, this...
Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
the Communists and their adherents
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

With Israel, we get this...

Warren Buffett...
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

How Israel Saved Intel
Business & Technology | How Israel saved Intel | Seattle Times Newspaper

Microsoft CEO: Microsoft Almost As Israeli As American
Microsoft CEO, in Herzliya: Our company almost as Israeli as American - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Israel Builds World's Largest Solar Power Park In California
PG&E Signs Agreement With Solel for 553 Megawatts of Solar Power

U.S. military employs Israeli technology
USATODAY.com - U.S. military employs Israeli technology in Iraq war

GM Expands R&D Presence In Israel. Making the car of tomorrow the best ever built.
GM Expands R&D presence in Israel. | TheDetroitBureau.com

Wharton School of Business...
Despite--or possibly because of--its small size and geopolitical isolation, Israel has developed a global reputation for its cutting-edge high-tech industry.

Israel today has the second largest number of start-ups in the world, after the US, and the largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies outside North America.

"Innovation, together with the engineering excellence and the very quick to market production of high-quality products, really makes Israel shine," says Zach Weisfeld, Microsoft Israel Director of Business Development and Strategy.

Israel has become one of Microsoft's three strategic global development centers, responsible for much of the new technology which Microsoft is now known for, such as its anti-virus software.
Israel and the Innovative Impulse - Knowledge@Wharton

Massachussets Institute of Technology [MIT]...
As a world leader in science and technology, Israel excels in such areas as genetics, medicine, agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, optics, and engineering. Scientists at Israeli universities such as Bar Ilan University, Ben Gurion University, Haifa University, Hebrew University, The Technion--Israel Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University and the Weizmann Institute of Science are pioneers in areas such as stem cell-based tissue engineering, nanotechnology, high-resolution electron microscopy, and solar energy. Israeli companies have developed such diverse products as the first anti-virus package, technologies that allow you to leave voice mail on mobile phones, and stents that save lives by keeping the arteries to the heart open.
MISTI MIT-Israel

CNBC, Israel Leader in Green Technology and Water Purification
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bUCH-HyCek]Israel: Leading the World in Water Technology - YouTube[/ame]

Intel Builds Largest Manufacturing Plant Outside Of US In Israel to Manufacture Most Advanced Microprocessors in the World
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9dbvSsUqKI]INTEL IN ISRAEL - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
So, all in all, Americans are correct in siding with Israel over the Palesteenians. :clap2:

Israel is definently ahead of the Palestinians right now, with all the internal strife going on amongst the Palestinians they look set to be the next Yemen in the ME.

• Banned
Can Palesteenians ever have peace with the Jews and adhere to American principles of peace when they have the same Arab Muslim DNA that has resulted in Arabs and Muslims slaughtering each for 1400 years?

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Can Palesteenians ever have peace with the Jews and adhere to American principles of peace when they have the same Arab Muslim DNA that has resulted in Arabs and Muslims slaughtering each for 1400 years?

I feel like you must be using the word "DNA" loosely as Iranians are no more related to Arabs than Italians are to Arabs. (Same goes with Arabs and Kurds as the Kurds are related to the Persians as well). The only other thought I have on that is America's role in the Iran-Iraq War was shameful. I understand we had an interest in protecting our oil shipping, but everything beyond that was bad. I'm actually not talking about selling Iran arms because that can actually be viewed as a misguided American-Israeli attempt at an olive branch. It's the intelligence given to Saddam's forces that I look back at sadly.

• Banned
Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Stresses Importance of US--Israel Relationship
Terrific to spend time with General Ashkenazi discussing critical areas of mutual interest. It is the recognition of the importance of this relationship, the strength of the relationship, the criticality of the relationship, The need that we have as two militaries to meet challenges together has never been more important and I would reaffirm the strength of the friendship, the relationship, and the importance of the engagement. I always learn when I come to Israel. Israeli interests are also vital national interests of the United States. This relationship is as strong as it's ever been and will continue to grow
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4iKIYqxaOY]Admiral Mike G. Mullen meet with General Staff, LTG Gabi Ashkenazi , Tel Aviv June 27, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

"Oh, Allah, Death To Americans"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

I feel like you must be using the word "DNA" loosely as Iranians are no more related to Arabs than Italians are to Arabs. (Same goes with Arabs and Kurds as the Kurds are related to the Persians as well). The only other thought I have on that is America's role in the Iran-Iraq War was shameful. I understand we had an interest in protecting our oil shipping, but everything beyond that was bad. I'm actually not talking about selling Iran arms because that can actually be viewed as a misguided American-Israeli attempt at an olive branch. It's the intelligence given to Saddam's forces that I look back at sadly.

What intel???

Like the sequence numbers off of the UK's nuke arsenal.....you know....the stuff Obama blabbed to Russia??? All the missile technology Clinton gave to China???????

That kind of intel??????

Better in terms of what? The Israelis are better at killing Americans then Palestinians. Palestinians are a joke in that regard. What? They tossed over a feeble old man in a wheel chair. Israelis shot up a US war ship for pete's sake. They buried an American with a bulldozer. They capped one in a raid in the middle of the night on a civilian ship.

Damn..they are lethal!

Israel is not our friend. It is just using us.

ut the Palestinians are a friend to the US right?:doubt:

Nope.

They are as self interested as Israelis. They also have their hand out for US funds..like the Israelis.

Israel receives massive venture capital investments in its economy. No handouts. You're on welfare.

Israel has the highest density of technology start-ups in the world. More importantly, these start-ups attract more venture capital dollars per person than any country---2.5 times the US, 30 times Europe, 80 times India and 300 times China. Israelhas more companies on the tech-oriented NASDAQ than any outside the US, more than all of Europe, Japan, Korea, India and China combined. But it's not just about start-ups. Scratch almost any major tech company---Intel, Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Motorola---and you will find that Israeli talent and technology play a major role in keeping these multinational companies on the cutting edge"
Freakonomics » How Did Israel Become “Start-Up Nation”?

I don't see what either of them do for America other than drain our resources.

That's because you're an uneducated jackass. Go to mommy, stupid little boy.

Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Reaffirms Strong US--Israeli Bond in Visit To Israel.
I have frequently spoken and met with my counterpart, General Ashkenazi, and that relatonship [with Israel] is a critical relationship that I cherish, as I do and we do from the United States to Israel to the People of Israel.

There's literally not a day that I don't think of you and your countrymen. I'd like to raise a glass to both our countries, to both our militaries and to great success in the future. The closeness of our two countries has never been more important. You're a very special group of people
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4tEpFH3kDA]Admiral Mike Mullen Reaffirms Strong U.S.-Israeli Bond in Visit to Israel - YouTube[/ame]

ut the Palestinians are a friend to the US right?:doubt:

Nope.

They are as self interested as Israelis. They also have their hand out for US funds..like the Israelis.

Israel receives massive venture capital investments in its economy. No handouts. You're on welfare.

Israel has the highest density of technology start-ups in the world. More importantly, these start-ups attract more venture capital dollars per person than any country---2.5 times the US, 30 times Europe, 80 times India and 300 times China. Israelhas more companies on the tech-oriented NASDAQ than any outside the US, more than all of Europe, Japan, Korea, India and China combined. But it's not just about start-ups. Scratch almost any major tech company---Intel, Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Motorola---and you will find that Israeli talent and technology play a major role in keeping these multinational companies on the cutting edge"
Freakonomics » How Did Israel Become “Start-Up Nation”?

If you got something germane to the discussion, I suggest you post that.

Your fantasies aside, Israeli is as much a nasty little theocracy as say, Iran...except we "like" Israel. Funny thing is, they still spy on us and kill our citizens.

Forum List

Back