Are FEMA Camps So Far Off Now?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
First all essential services are working, then the number of people who can shop drops to a maximum. Now panic headlines over a couple grocery workers die and the panic skyrockets (no reporting on co-morbidity conditions for the unfortunate souls.)

What next, food lines? There are already lines. What happens when the truckers start getting sick and saying no?

Is Walmart meeting its emergency hiring goals offering a lousy 2 bucks more an hour? How about giving these folks some serious combat pay?

Or maybe they want us to voluntarily go to a nice, safe, secure place where we will be fed. Oh wait, nutball looney tune! But I don't hear anyone laughing so hard now.

First all essential services are working, then the number of people who can shop drops to a maximum. Now panic headlines over a couple grocery workers die and the panic skyrockets (no reporting on co-morbidity conditions for the unfortunate souls.)

What next, food lines? There are already lines. What happens when the truckers start getting sick and saying no?

Is Walmart meeting its emergency hiring goals offering a lousy 2 bucks more an hour? How about giving these folks some serious combat pay?

Or maybe they want us to voluntarily go to a nice, safe, secure place where we will be fed. Oh wait, nutball looney tune! But I don't hear anyone laughing so hard now.

Stop. You need to reference Jade Helm exercises first. They are coming. Get your conspiracy theory tropes in line dammit!

Shackle up partner.
1586227483984.png

1586227537124.png

Last edited:

I dont know about the rest of you, but I am enjoying this fear, you can tell the real Christians in this all

Can't even go shopping now. I thought this was an "essential service?" Not only are they asking you NOT to shop, but now supermarkets are "restricting access," only allowing so many people in at a time = to 1 person for every 100 sq. ft. So now there will be a long line around the parking lot with 500 people standing together sharing the virus waiting hours to get into the store.

Can't even go shopping now. I thought this was an "essential service?" Not only are they asking you NOT to shop, but now supermarkets are "restricting access," only allowing so many people in at a time = to 1 person for every 100 sq. ft. So now there will be a long line around the parking lot with 500 people standing together sharing the virus waiting hours to get into the store.
Even the homeless tents are 6 feet apart now.

How can you buy more salt under those restrictions?!

Forum List

Back