Are European Conservatives Onto Something About Palestine?

Daktoria

Mar 8, 2013
At the end of last year, something happened:

Parliament gives conditional support for Palestinian statehood European Voice

The mainstream conservative political group, the EPP, supported Palestinian recognition. This is in staunch contrast to American neoconservatism.

Strangely enough, American neocons have never recognized the fact that Jews regularly vote Democrat, and it's by a wide margin. Even the recent midterm elections in Obama's administration have Jews voting 66% for Democratic candidates: Are Democrats Losing the Jews - The Atlantic

Maybe European conservatives are ahead of the curve here. They know the truth and they're willing to admit it. It's time to realize you can be a conservative without advocating a Zionist foreign policy. If anything, conservatives who advocate Zionism are just supporting subversion.

In fact, if you consider neoconservative opposition to Russia in Ukraine, this has subversion written all over it. The fact of the matter is that what's going on in Ukraine right now is a situation of Russian fiscal conservatives enforcing property rights onto Keynesians who have failed to pay back cash and gas loans made to the Ukrainian government. On top of that, even in Europe, it's those who are afraid of enforcing property rights who are backing opposition to Russia. For example, Germany was extremely ridiculed for its loans to Greece, and after the fact, it took a steadfast stance against Russia to remain politically correct.

Times are changing. Welcome to the 21st century. It's time to drop the Cold War nostalgia and realize we're not dealing with the Soviet Union anymore either.

The mainstream conservative political group, the EPP, supported Palestinian recognition. This is in staunch contrast to American neoconservatism.

Strangely enough, American neocons have never recognized the fact that Jews regularly vote Democrat, and it's by a wide margin. Even the recent midterm elections in Obama's administration have Jews voting 66% for Democratic candidates: Are Democrats Losing the Jews - The Atlantic

Maybe European conservatives are ahead of the curve here. They know the truth and they're willing to admit it. It's time to realize you can be a conservative without advocating a Zionist foreign policy. If anything, conservatives who advocate Zionism are just supporting subversion.

In fact, if you consider neoconservative opposition to Russia in Ukraine, this has subversion written all over it. The fact of the matter is that what's going on in Ukraine right now is a situation of Russian fiscal conservatives enforcing property rights onto Keynesians who have failed to pay back cash and gas loans made to the Ukrainian government. On top of that, even in Europe, it's those who are afraid of enforcing property rights who are backing opposition to Russia. For example, Germany was extremely ridiculed for its loans to Greece, and after the fact, it took a steadfast stance against Russia to remain politically correct.

Times are changing. Welcome to the 21st century. It's time to drop the Cold War nostalgia and realize we're not dealing with the Soviet Union anymore either.
It's a fact that them Jews are the cause of all the worlds problems, ain't it?

If only I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say the exact same thing about Muslims or Arabs...

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a multiculturalist. I just understand where multiculturalism comes from.

If only I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say the exact same thing about Muslims or Arabs...

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a multiculturalist. I just understand where multiculturalism comes from.
You're not. You're merely a bigot.
It is irrelevant how Jews vote in US elections. There is one, one, democracy in the Middle East. There is one, one, country that has the rule of law. There is one, one, country that protects minorities. That country is Israel. It is simply right to support Israel against Islamic terrorism and Arab fascism.
The Euros are dressing up the old anti semitism as anti Israelism. But we're not fooled.

It is irrelevant how Jews vote in US elections. There is one, one, democracy in the Middle East. There is one, one, country that has the rule of law. There is one, one, country that protects minorities. That country is Israel. It is simply right to support Israel against Islamic terrorism and Arab fascism.
The Euros are dressing up the old anti semitism as anti Israelism. But we're not fooled.

There is one country that is composed of hypocrites who enable self-fulfilling prophecies and draw attention to itself.

The fact of the matter is Jews vote Democrat and advocate internationalist, multiculturalist, relativist pacifism.

If that position wasn't there, then the threat wouldn't be there either. All the western policies which restricted Israel from following through over decades and generations and fully resolving the situation were evoked by the very liberalism which Jews supported. Whether you want to talk about the 1948 war, Suez Crisis, Six Day War, Yom Kippur War, the Second Intifada, or whenever...

...the fact of the matter is Israel has been held back by the international community which is sparked by the very liberalism which Jews support.

On top of that, neoconservatism advocates intervening in the Middle East, so basically, Jewish liberals get conservatives to do their dirty work for them.

What a deal.

There is one country that is composed of hypocrites who enable self-fulfilling prophecies and draw attention to itself.

The fact of the matter is Jews vote Democrat and advocate internationalist, multiculturalist, relativist pacifism.

If that position wasn't there, then the threat wouldn't be there either. All the western policies which restricted Israel from following through over decades and generations and fully resolving the situation were evoked by the very liberalism which Jews supported. Whether you want to talk about the 1948 war, Suez Crisis, Six Day War, Yom Kippur War, the Second Intifada, or whenever...

...the fact of the matter is Israel has been held back by the international community which is sparked by the very liberalism which Jews support.

On top of that, neoconservatism advocates intervening in the Middle East, so basically, Jewish liberals get conservatives to do their dirty work for them.

What a deal.
If you wanted to dispel any thought you were a moron you failed.
Every country is composed of hypocrites, if you count it right. Show me one that isnt.
Jews are not responsible for Isliamic terrorist attacks. Muslims are.

What a deal.
Every country is composed of hypocrites, if you count it right. Show me one that isnt.

I never said there is only one country. I said there is one country.

Likewise, I never said Jews are responsible for Islamic terrorism. I said Jews are responsible for the policy which restricts them from completely defeating their enemy.

...although the idea of Jews being responsible for Islamic terrorism is considerable.

For example, Muslims are frustrated by the hedonist consumerism of the West, hedonist consumerism which is perpetuated by the media which Jews are in control of:

An Empire of Their Own How the Jews Invented Hollywood Neal Gabler 9780385265577 Amazon.com Books
The music behind Hollywood s golden age - Telegraph
Jews in Hollywood Jewish Actors Jewish Directors Jewish Producers
Seven Jewish Americans Control Most US Media
Jews In The American Media Hollywood

The ironic part about this is how much conservatives complain about the media as well which deconstructs culture and values.

You'd think conservatives would see what's really going on here, but nope.

In fact, liberals often try to compare Christian conservatives to radical Muslims despite how Muslims, especially Islamists, have extreme beliefs that Christians do not. The point is liberals want the right to relish in hedonist consumerism while deconstructing culture.

I mean if Islamists attacked Hollywood instead of the World Trade Center on 9/11, conservatives would probably argue that liberals got what they deserved and wouldn't advocate intervening in the Middle East at all.

What a deal.

I never said there is only one country. I said there is one country.

Likewise, I never said Jews are responsible for Islamic terrorism. I said Jews are responsible for the policy which restricts them from completely defeating their enemy.
Idiot
You said there is one country. WHich implies one and only one.

...although the idea of Jews being responsible for Islamic terrorism is considerable.

For example, Muslims are frustrated by the hedonist consumerism of the West, hedonist consumerism which is perpetuated by the media which Jews are in control of:

An Empire of Their Own How the Jews Invented Hollywood Neal Gabler 9780385265577 Amazon.com Books

The ironic part about this is how much conservatives complain about the media as well which deconstructs culture and values.

In fact, liberals often try to compare Christian conservatives to radical Muslims despite how Muslims, especially Islamists, have extreme beliefs that Christians do not. The point is liberals want the right to relish in hedonist consumerism while deconstructing culture.

I mean if Islamists attacked Hollywood instead of the World Trade Center on 9/11, conservatives would probably argue that liberals got what they deserved and wouldn't advocate intervening in the Middle East at all.
Jews control the media? You mean Jews like Rupert Murdoch?

What a deal.
this may be the biggest load of crap I've read in some time.

"

--
Not that I deny there are neocons in the US govt, but damn dude you're a calling the US hypocritical is itself hypocrisy as shown by the total bs of your next sentence of your post. LOL

What a deal.

One question that of you answer with a passable link will destroy the USA political system in an instant.

How do you know what every Jew in the USA votes, isn't that illegal to even talk about in a civilised nation and is best left to the schemers in banana republics ? ? ? ? ? ?

For example, Muslims are frustrated by the hedonist consumerism of the West, hedonist consumerism which is perpetuated by the media which Jews are in control of...

And you were doing so well until you went all Goebbels on us. Dayam!

So how do you explain the many muslims that are in control of MSM these days if the Jews have such a stranglehold on what we are allowed to see, read and hear. Far too many news outlets are reporting ANTI JEW stories based on nothing more than Islamic sources. Blows your conspiracy theory out of the water and I don't even need to produce a link

For example, Muslims are frustrated by the hedonist consumerism of the West, hedonist consumerism which is perpetuated by the media which Jews are in control of...

And you were doing so well until you went all Goebbels on us. Dayam!
I smelled that out in his opening post. He's one of them who imagines he is talking to the frog in a pot of water being boiled.

this may be the biggest load of crap I've read in some time.

"

--
Not that I deny there are neocons in the US govt, but damn dude you're a calling the US hypocritical is itself hypocrisy as shown by the total bs of your next sentence of your post. LOL

We're talking about the Middle East.

If you're trying to defend neoconservative Zionism, you're doing a great job proving my point with your liberal deconstructive attitude.

What a deal.

One question that of you answer with a passable link will destroy the USA political system in an instant.

How do you know what every Jew in the USA votes, isn't that illegal to even talk about in a civilised nation and is best left to the schemers in banana republics ? ? ? ? ? ?

The minority of Jews vote conservative because they're clearly out of touch with their own people's beliefs.

Jews believe they're chosen by God to bring light unto nations. That has the liberal utopian attitude of, "I know how you should live your life better than you do," written all over it.

The only point of the post was that Jews in the US are not some monolithic group, and despite any views you might have that differ, both the Dems and Republicans in the US view Israel's right to survival as something for which we're willing to sacrifice our remaining treasure and youth.

Neocons: the belief that we may use our military to capture natural resources, rather than trusting to free market economies, exist, but they aren't running Obama foreign policy.

The only point of the post was that Jews in the US are not some monolithic group, and despite any views you might have that differ, both the Dems and Republicans in the US view Israel's right to survival as something for which we're willing to sacrifice our remaining treasure and youth.

Neocons: the belief that we may use our military to capture natural resources, rather than trusting to free market economies, exist, but they aren't running Obama foreign policy.

You're not looking at the big picture.

Democrats have to support Israel's right to exist or else they'd lose the support of Jews altogether. Their point is to be multiculturalist about the issue instead...

...but multiculturalism is not merely a foreign policy. It's a domestic policy as well, and it leads to the deconstruction of culture which socially alienates people from civilian society...

...and by no surprise, neocons don't remain steadfast in social policy debates. They have completely floundered and lost in every domestic social policy domain whether in public education, psychology, lawyering, or the media. Those domains are the domains which contribute to social alienation...

...and where do people go to make a living when they're socially alienated from civilian society?

Neocons might not be running Obama's foreign policy, but they are run by Democrats' social policy.

The Republican Party's largest donor is a jewish casino mogul named Sheldon Adelson who admits he is a liberal, he just disagrees with Democrats on some tax policies. His goals are increased immigration and amnesty for more cheap labor and unconditional support for Israel.
Sheldon Adelson - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Republicans are just liberals who want greater tax breaks for not even the 1%, but the .5% and .1%, they aren't conservative in anyway.

Forum List

Back