Are democrats TRYING to create a constitutional crisis with mass mail in voting?

2014_04-nc-voter-fraud-report.jpg

I DO NOT see any way this pans out and a president is duly elected with the faith of the voter.

I don't see how this will EVER work.
Five states currently conduct all elections entirely by mail: Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington and Utah. At least 21 other states have laws that allow certain smaller elections, such as school board contests, to be conducted by mail. For these elections, all registered voters receive a ballot in the mail.

I DO NOT see any way this pans out and a president is duly elected with the faith of the voter.

I don't see how this will EVER work.

What is clear, is they used this during the primary, and what were the results? Confusions, delays, misreported results.

What is also clear is that if you force something so controversial upon something so sacred, I think there should be plenty of skepticism of motives, and, of results. This wouldn't exist to the same degree in a straight, traditional in person vote.

I should add this, the penalty for voter fraud, abuse, trying to cheat, should be severe and it should be enforced rigorously.

as long as the registered voter lists are up to date and ballots are sent out to just registered voters there should be very few problems....but like i said...the lists have got to be up to date....

they cant even count the ballots in time. USPS, aside from TSA is about the most incompitant agency we have. are we really good with them having anuthing to do with something like a presidantial election?

Republicans are cutting back on overtime in the Postal Service and then complain that USPS is not capable of handling the load

USPS cant even pay its bills. The USPS cant handle the responsibility of an election thats going to be verry a contentious election 100% by mail is just asking for trouble.

I say in these times we should now VERIFY EVERY I-9 FORM in the united states for valid I'D'S and SSN's..............

So everyone including myself would have to prove I'm a citizen to vote or show I'm legal to work.....then cross match that to voter rolls........and ............

WATCH THE LIBERALS IMPLODE........that would be cool..........could charge tickets for watching that event.

There are about 300 million citizens in this country. When 6 million votes come in, it's time to sit down and figure out how many votes are legitimate. Postponing the results can be laid at the feet of the party that insists on mailing in enough ballots to steal the election. Since the Democrats are the ones insisting on mail in ballots, they can expect the results to be delayed until all mail in ballots are substantiated.

This can all be avoided by having people go to where we vote, and show your ID. It is just that simple...

as long as the registered voter lists are up to date and ballots are sent out to just registered voters there should be very few problems....but like i said...the lists have got to be up to date....

they cant even count the ballots in time. USPS, aside from TSA is about the most incompitant agency we have. are we really good with them having anuthing to do with something like a presidantial election?

Republicans are cutting back on overtime in the Postal Service and then complain that USPS is not capable of handling the load

USPS cant even pay its bills. The USPS cant handle the responsibility of an election thats going to be verry a contentious election 100% by mail is just asking for trouble.

Republicans have added to those bills by requiring the USPS to fully fund its retirement.
There will be a surge in mail load that should be anticipated and can be compensated by bringing in more workers/retirees

There are about 300 million citizens in this country. When 6 million votes come in, it's time to sit down and figure out how many votes are legitimate. Postponing the results can be laid at the feet of the party that insists on mailing in enough ballots to steal the election. Since the Democrats are the ones insisting on mail in ballots, they can expect the results to be delayed until all mail in ballots are substantiated.
Results of close elections are always delayed pending counting of mail in ballots.

Ballots received before the election can be counted without releasing the results.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

This can all be avoided by having people go to where we vote, and show your ID. It is just that simple...

Can anyone explain exactly HOW fraudulent mail in votes are executed?

How do you send in fake ballots and have them counted?
How do you vote in someone else’s name and not have them realized?

If you were to fake mail in ballots, how would you do it?

Same as it has always been done
When the mail in ballot is received, the bar code is scanned and it is marked against the registered voter. The signature is verified and the vote is tallied

If, for some reason, the person has already voted or the signature doesn’t match, the ballot is rejected

When the mail in ballot is received, the bar code is scanned and it is marked against the registered voter. The signature is verified and the vote is tallied

If, for some reason, the person has already voted or the signature doesn’t match, the ballot is rejected

With all the ballot stuffing expected by the Democrats, it could take months...

With all the ballot stuffing expected by the Democrats, it could take months...

OK
Show some actual evidence of ballot stuffing
I will wait

all the po does is deliver them and pick up the ones that are mailed its up to the register of voters to do the counting....

Results of close elections are always delayed pending counting of mail in ballots.

Ballots received before the election can be counted without releasing the results.
This whole voter fraud mail-in ballot controversy is all contrived. It is being promulgated by a POTUS and supporters who have absolutely no regard for American democracy, it’s constitution or the well being of the Republic. I call Trump supporters, Trumpist eunuchs. They have given up all hope on America for loyalty and fealty to one corrupt individual. Nearly everything these Eunuchs say or believe is a lie.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back