Are democrats TRYING to create a constitutional crisis with mass mail in voting?

Mail in voting has been used successfully for decades with little or nothing in the way of fraud. What has Republican panties all in a twist over this is that the usual means of suppressing the vote (especially minority vote) will be removed.
I worry more about the fact that if he loses, he'll refuse to leave, or trash the White House on his way out.

I DO NOT see any way this pans out and a president is duly elected with the faith of the voter.

I don't see how this will EVER work.

Affirmative, Gramps. One goal of the modern democratic party is obvious—all you've got to do to witness it is turn on your television or surf You Tube on the ground reporting and that is: to flood every aspect of our civilization with such levels of chaos and pandemonium that the very machinery of our political and economical systems can no longer function well enough to elect a President, let alone function in any way as they were intended.

The second goal of the modern democratic party is a two-fold long game. Fold one: utterly destroy America from bottom to top and back down again. Fold two: eradicate 99% of the human race. Democratic party running platforms such as attacking the nuclear family, limitless recreational abortion, transgender conversion of our youth, homosexual proselytization of our youth, the release of tens of thousands of inmates, perpetual Corona virus lockdowns—are all engineered to reduce or limit the reproduction of the human race. Democratic party ideologues are pure evil through and through and possibly inhuman.

I DO NOT see any way this pans out and a president is duly elected with the faith of the voter.

I don't see how this will EVER work.
Why wouldn’t it work?
It may take a little longer, but all votes will be tabulated

What won’t work is forcing people into a crowded voting center to mingle with other people during a pandemic

Those too big of a coward to go vote but can go into Walmart and shop in crowded stores .......deserve no respect............Mail in voting can be manipulated.....and that is one area the DNC is good at ......being the cheating Lying dirty immoral assholes they are today.

Get off your ass and go vote..........hell many times I couldn't vote overseas in the military because I couldn't get the dang thing in time...........Cry me a river libs.

Mail in voting has been used successfully for decades with little or nothing in the way of fraud. What has Republican panties all in a twist over this is that the usual means of suppressing the vote (especially minority vote) will be removed.
I worry more about the fact that if he loses, he'll refuse to leave, or trash the White House on his way out.

Trump will resort to his usual tactic. Try to tie up the election in endless court challenges

as long as the registered voter lists are up to date and ballots are sent out to just registered voters there should be very few problems....but like i said...the lists have got to be up to date....

they cant even count the ballots in time. USPS, aside from TSA is about the most incompitant agency we have. are we really good with them having anuthing to do with something like a presidantial election?

as long as the registered voter lists are up to date and ballots are sent out to just registered voters there should be very few problems....but like i said...the lists have got to be up to date....

they cant even count the ballots in time. USPS, aside from TSA is about the most incompitant agency we have. are we really good with them having anuthing to do with something like a presidantial election?

Republicans are cutting back on overtime in the Postal Service and then complain that USPS is not capable of handling the load

Forum List

Back