Are Democrats still racists?

The history of the Democratic Party shows an extreme racist attitude. What would you a call group who believes that certain groups of US Citizens are not capable of making their own voting decisions? The Democrats do not believe that Blacks have the ability to make their own voting decisions. They actually believe that they own the Black Vote. What have the Democrats done to make their lives better in the last 20 years? Crimes (especially murders) have not been decreasing. The murdering of infants and children has finally come to light. 8 years of Obama and Black lives didn't matter. Unemployment rates for Blacks never got much better.
So true! I can't imagine what stops them from just FLOCKING to the GOP!
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
You just proved yourself an operative...
Did I say something that you feel is incorrect, or did I lie in some way?
....yes---you idiotically see racism when it is not there--which a big part of the problem today
I do?

When, specifically?
when I say Africa is a shithole and black communities mirror that
Ah. We clearly have different definitions of the term, then.

Mine is "the opinion that another race is inferior".
LIKE TDS, you are obsessed with racism--which is not a problem
here:
Ah, that changes everything.

Stop being a coward.

The history of the Democratic Party shows an extreme racist attitude. What would you a call group who believes that certain groups of US Citizens are not capable of making their own voting decisions? The Democrats do not believe that Blacks have the ability to make their own voting decisions. They actually believe that they own the Black Vote. What have the Democrats done to make their lives better in the last 20 years? Crimes (especially murders) have not been decreasing. The murdering of infants and children has finally come to light. 8 years of Obama and Black lives didn't matter. Unemployment rates for Blacks never got much better.
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
....yes---you idiotically see racism when it is not there--which a big part of the problem today
I do?

When, specifically?

wooooooohooooooo
1. Africa is not a race
2. blacks ARE inferior in graduating and not committing crime = NOT opinion but fact
3. Africa/Africans ARE inferior in:
potable water/sanitation
poverty
disease
starvation
etc etc
FACTS--not opinion
..you deny this??
And there ya go. Thanks.

I wonder why you don't have the balls to just admit what you are.
I wonder why you don't have the balls to just accept the truth

Engage me and die, n'gr.
I do?

When, specifically?

wooooooohooooooo
1. Africa is not a race
2. blacks ARE inferior in graduating and not committing crime = NOT opinion but fact
potable water/sanitation
poverty
disease
starvation
etc etc
FACTS--not opinion
..you deny this??
And there ya go. Thanks.

You guys sure do get pissy when I quote you.

Tough shit.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
I do?

When, specifically?

wooooooohooooooo
1. Africa is not a race
potable water/sanitation
poverty
disease
starvation
etc etc
FACTS--not opinion
..you deny this??
And there ya go. Thanks.

Tough shit.
ok..............????
hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
yes or no--answer now or you are full of shit:
blacks graduate at lower rates??? yes or no

Engage me and die, n'gr.
I do?

When, specifically?

wooooooohooooooo
1. Africa is not a race
potable water/sanitation
poverty
disease
starvation
etc etc
FACTS--not opinion
..you deny this??
And there ya go. Thanks.

Tough shit.
ok..............????
Why are you trying so hard?

You feel that blacks are inferior. I get it. You don't have to keep trying.

democrats-then-podesta-democrats-now-34988875.png

If the Dems think they own the black vote, why aren't the Reps doing a better job of getting that vote? That's the real question. When you are abandoned by a group that used to be one of the backbones of the party, Reps need to ask themselves why. Being the Party of Lincoln, credited with freeing the slaves, one would think they'd do some introspective thinking about the reasons their descendants have turned their backs on the party. Instead they throw blame on others and forego personal responsibility, a supposed tenet of the party.
Republicans don't separate people by skin color. It's Democrats that do that.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
I do?

When, specifically?

wooooooohooooooo
1. Africa is not a race
potable water/sanitation
poverty
disease
starvation
etc etc
FACTS--not opinion
..you deny this??
And there ya go. Thanks.

Tough shit.
ok..............????

just like I thought and everyone knows = you are full of shit

Engage me and die, n'gr.
I do?

When, specifically?

wooooooohooooooo
1. Africa is not a race
potable water/sanitation
poverty
disease
starvation
etc etc
FACTS--not opinion
..you deny this??
And there ya go. Thanks.

Tough shit.
ok..............????

just like I thought and everyone knows = you are full of shit
You're a coward.

And we wonder why they have no comments from the democratic leaders on the riots other than “Darnit Trump, now look what you did?” I mean really guys, it’s no question, Donald Trump is a nationalist and I truly believe he wants America to be great. I think the democrats have carried on a narrative so long about one man, they don’t see their own actions or offenses against our nation by acting so entitled to the black person vote. Think “the purge”, for example. There were anarchists that wore masks and were unidentifiable, wreaked havoc in neighborhoods and did as they pleased. You wouldn’t know when they were coming in bc they would wait until you were asked to stomp down your street and terrorize you and yours. Charleston is your example and if these “protesters” decided to get guns and start wasting people like the movie. Call me a doom sayer but I can’t watch what I’m watching and not have a definitive answer.

here’s your choice. Paramilitary, or rioters in your neighborhood? You’ll have a third but it’s not gonna be in America.

I’m Kyle Springer and I approve this message

And we wonder why they have no comments from the democratic leaders on the riots other than “Darnit Trump, now look what you did?” I mean really guys, it’s no question, Donald Trump is a nationalist and I truly believe he wants America to be great. I think the democrats have carried on a narrative so long about one man, they don’t see their own actions or offenses against our nation by acting so entitled to the black person vote. Think “the purge”, for example. There were anarchists that wore masks and were unidentifiable, wreaked havoc in neighborhoods and did as they pleased. You wouldn’t know when they were coming in bc they would wait until you were asked to stomp down your street and terrorize you and yours. Charleston is your example and if these “protesters” decided to get guns and start wasting people like the movie. Call me a doom sayer but I can’t watch what I’m watching and not have a definitive answer.

here’s your choice. Paramilitary, or rioters in your neighborhood? You’ll have a third but it’s not gonna be in America.

Don't kid yourself about the democrats. Most of them know EXACTLY what they are doing. Most of them fully understand why they expand programs and make programs. They have been determined to bring down the free market capitalist system and the cultural marxists have been using political correctness since it was invented at the Frankfurt School in the 20s.

They are all using the saul alinsky playbook and for most of them it is intentional.

The democrats and our corporations are most certainly marching to the orders of Chicom.

The writing is on the wall. The tribulations are upon us.

Don't kid yourself about the democrats. Most of them know EXACTLY what they are doing. Most of them fully understand why they expand programs and make programs. They have been determined to bring down the free market capitalist system and the cultural marxists have been using political correctness since it was invented at the Frankfurt School in the 20s.

They are all using the saul alinsky playbook and for most of them it is intentional.

The democrats and our corporations are most certainly marching to the orders of Chicom.

I like the description of their master plan.....but I'm not convinced that most of their voters know and understand it.

They are simply classic camp-followers, who are unable to explain or defend the plans.

Most are too cowardly to ever question of confront their woke masters.

I like the description of their master plan.....but I'm not convinced that most of their voters know and understand it.

They are simply classic camp-followers, who are unable to explain or defend the plans.

Most are too cowardly to ever question of confront their woke masters.
Oh, not their voters. They are useful idiots as stalin once called them. Most of them will be the very first to be lined up on the wall whenthe marxists take over and those idiots think that some utopia will be here where wealth will be evenly distributed and the poor will all be coddled.

They use that propaganda where they prop up victim status by scapegoating "capitalism" while they prop themselves up as a robin hoods at the same time. You think it was a coincidence that che guevara has that classic robin hood look on those T shirts that stupid ass white college know it all hippies love to wear?

As that kgb agent testifies, those useful idiots are used only to destabilize a free nation and that is it.

The only good news is most of them like JoeB will be the first to be taken out.

When I say most of them know what they are doing, I am talking about the leaders high up like pelosi or schumer. They are indoctrinated and truly wicked.

The world globalist cabal of leaders at the UN or EU know EXACTLY what they are doing. All puppets of the devil marching our world to final judgement, but not before the tribulations that have to take place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back