Are democrats hoping coronavirus causes mass chaos in America?

Absolutely.

They are desperately searching for something to blame on Trump.

47 NOTHINGBURGERS will do that.

I don't know that they want Americans dead, but a chance at the Trump economy in jeopardy is their dream come true. I'm sure they will be playing up the stock market until the hype settles down. And that's all it really is. The coronavirus only presents fatalities in people of advanced age or with serious medical problems. Most everybody else so far survives.

No US deaths because of the coronavirus, but over 14,000 deaths from the flu in the US, and over 250,000 hospitalized so far.

Looking for that big economic crash? Sick/dead Americans?

It sure looks that way. A "possible" pandemic in America should galvanize both sides not create new talking points.
"I hope Obama fails." ~ conservative mouthpiece

Fails in his effort to turn the country into a banana Republic

It sure looks that way. A "possible" pandemic in America should galvanize both sides not create new talking points.

That's exactly what they are hoping for.

but

It ain't going to happen.

Why would anyone want that?

Are you sick?
Not currently but thanks for your concern!

And I'm unsure why the left would be that unhinged

Wrong. He wanted Obama to fail. He wanted Liberalism to fail. He didn't want Obama's Liberalism to turn the economy around because he feared Americans embracing it. It wanted the economy to remain collapsed rather than see Liberalism rescue it. When he said he hoped Obama would fail, he meant it.

Wrong. He wanted Obama to fail. He wanted Liberalism to fail. He didn't want Obama's Liberalism to turn the economy around because he feared Americans embracing it. It wanted the economy to remain collapsed rather than see Liberalism rescue it. When he said he hoped Obama would fail, he meant it.

Rofl....

He hoped Obama's policies failed.

and they have

Forum List

Back