Are Democrats forcing Whitey to become racist again with all their denigrating rhetoric and policies?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It seems like racial divide is growing and tensions are rising as Whitey is backed into a corner and becomes defensive.
Is Almost Dead Joe sure he's using the right tone to perpetuate and foster unity?
How long will even woke Whitey stand their and take it on the chin before becoming retaliatory?

Come on Unification Joe....drop the Obama shit and do so FAST before shit gets out of hand.

It seems like racial divide is growing and tensions are rising as Whitey is backed into a corner and becomes defensive.
Is Almost Dead Joe sure he's using the right tone to perpetuate and foster unity?
How long will even woke Whitey stand their and take it on the chin before becoming retaliatory?

Come on Unification Joe....drop the Obama shit and do so FAST before shit gets out of hand.
Are you blaming Democrats for your racism? How convenient! Sounds like Trump who never took responsibility, and always blamed the other guy.

Who is this "whitey" of whom you speak? I am an American whose roots are traceable to the Emerald Isle and Eastern Europe.

Are you blaming Democrats for your racism? How convenient! Sounds like Trump who never took responsibility, and always blamed the other guy.

Democrats are the racists. It's why you made sure this guy kept his job in 2021:

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

It is a reasonable question. One that your refusal to answer, shows that you fear the answer.

Who is this "whitey" of whom you speak? I am an American whose roots are traceable to the Emerald Isle and Eastern Europe.

These fine posive contributing Wokeologists are 'white' as well...but lets be honest, they really aren't.
Mug-shots2.jpg

[/QUOTEYou left out scumbags like trump, lindsey graham, frankie graham, gaetz, jordan, and, of course, trump. abbott, tubervillle, paxton, moore, etc.

People will move to areas of safety. Of course you lowlifes will follow and change the local government to what you left. purple and red areas are the safest places now. In red and blue states. Red areas not klannish that is.

The other blogger referred to "whitey" and I was using his words to show what an idiot he is.

Speaking only for myself (a person who in actually in an interracial marriage / relationship)

It's not "blaming" to acknowledge the fact that the more any particular idea is shoved in my face and the more I am falsely accused of things that are NOT true. . . The more hostile to that pushed agenda I will become.

Are Democrats forcing Whitey to become racist again??

The OP has been racist as long as he's been posting on this board so...

New Topics

Forum List

Back