Are Covid Vaccines Unethical Human Experimentation?

It is illegal and unConstitutional for them to force this upon you.

The government has not forced it on anyone

Please stop lying. In People's Republic of California, the LAW forces businesses to have their employees wear masks, customers to wear masks, students in classes, where ALLOWED to wear masks, and on and on. Please stop lying.

Please stop lying.

The law can't force businesses to require a vaccine. A vaccine is not a mask. Requiring a mask is no different than requiring shoes and a shirt.
A person does not try to get their very life breath from anywhere that a shirt or shoes cover. Total bullshit on your part or anyone else pushing that shit to even consider it the same as by trying to suppress another person's freedom to inhale oxygen uninhibited. Islamist and a few odd fucking Catholics along with some weirdo Jews have pushed for women's faces to be covered for ages; f' them and f' you for trying to claim it can be "normalized" to force that crap off on everyone.
Aside from the cursing and such I agree. :)

It's evidence of how these people think, and what links they will go to in order to push their agenda's. Being disingenuous to get their points across should be a red flag to everyone.

Fight back.

I have already declined two offers of this drug. I will continue to do so.

I will file criminal charges against any agency, private or public, that requires Me to take an experimental drug.

The polio vaccine didn’t work either....

Yeah
Good grief.... No comparison to what's taking place today.

Fight back.

I will file criminal charges against any agency, private or public, that requires Me to take an experimental drug.

Yeah
Not even in the same ballpark.
Sure, 200,000,000 million shots on arms and when do people start dying from it?
i'm not sure you even understand what the discussion is.

Polio was a vaccine that was years and years in research and effectiveness. The covid vaccine is not even close. Not even in the same ball park

Covid isn't even all that deadly as diseases go. 99.5% survive it.

No, 98% survive it. Between 1.9 and 2% do not. Stop posting lies. Thank you.
You're a liar. 99.5% survivability. Even higher if you are younger.

Stop your fearmongering lies.

Any IDIOT can divide cases into deaths to ascertain mortality rate.
But you ain’t no garden variety idiot! :lol:

Fight back.

Yeah
Not even in the same ballpark.
Sure, 200,000,000 million shots on arms and when do people start dying from it?
i'm not sure you even understand what the discussion is.

Polio was a vaccine that was years and years in research and effectiveness. The covid vaccine is not even close. Not even in the same ball park

Covid isn't even all that deadly as diseases go. 99.5% survive it.

No, 98% survive it. Between 1.9 and 2% do not. Stop posting lies. Thank you.
You're a liar. 99.5% survivability. Even higher if you are younger.

Stop your fearmongering lies.

Any IDIOT can divide cases into deaths to ascertain mortality rate.
But you ain’t no garden variety idiot! :lol:
Five times your intelligence when I'm blowing a .23 on the alcohol tester.

So, knock yourself out.

I'm not taking this crap. The survival rate IF you contract this flu is 99.9%.

The Breaking News link follows this one.

Is use of COVID vaccines unethical 'human experimentation'? (wnd.com)

In a Dec. 8 submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), pediatric rheumatologist J. Patrick Whelan, M.D., Ph.D., expressed concern that mRNA products, through spike proteins, have "the potential to cause microvascular injury [inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi] to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the [vaccine] safety trials."

In an urgent open letter to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), physicians and scientists called for responses to a number of issues, including blood clots due to the binding of the viral spike protein to platelets. Unless their safety concerns are adequately addressed in studies, the signatories demand that approval of use of gene-based vaccines be immediately withdrawn.

"There are serious concerns … that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute 'human experimentation,' which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code."

There is a total 2% death rate from Covid and it's under reported. But let's just say it's 2%. That's still over 500,000 in one year. Covid now rivals the Civil War in deaths that it took 4 years of brutal fighting to get to. It surpassed WWII and it's higher than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combine.
i feel sorry for that motorcyclist that crashed and died, the autopsy said the poor soul died from the chinese flu....
fuck the scum demonRATS
The motorcyclist died of blunt force trauma.

Your post died of stupidity.

In a Dec. 8 submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), pediatric rheumatologist J. Patrick Whelan, M.D., Ph.D., expressed concern that mRNA products, through spike proteins, have "the potential to cause microvascular injury [inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi] to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the [vaccine] safety trials."

In an urgent open letter to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), physicians and scientists called for responses to a number of issues, including blood clots due to the binding of the viral spike protein to platelets. Unless their safety concerns are adequately addressed in studies, the signatories demand that approval of use of gene-based vaccines be immediately withdrawn.

"There are serious concerns … that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute 'human experimentation,' which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code."

There is a total 2% death rate from Covid and it's under reported. But let's just say it's 2%. That's still over 500,000 in one year. Covid now rivals the Civil War in deaths that it took 4 years of brutal fighting to get to. It surpassed WWII and it's higher than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combine.
i feel sorry for that motorcyclist that crashed and died, the autopsy said the poor soul died from the chinese flu....
fuck the scum demonRATS
The motorcyclist died of blunt force trauma.

Your post died of stupidity.
that was after they were called out on it....your response shows your stupidity...thanx for the laugh

Why any moron would take the vaccine for a virus that is no more dangerous than the common cold instead of taking natural herbs is beyond stupidity. :cuckoo: Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:uhoh3: Thst is an excellent article in the op,the morons on here that want to wear a mask and think the virus is dangerous obviously are too afraid to read your op.
the cold doesnt kill half a million in a year
ndsghs64ykt61.png

How many people were murdered last year in "mass shootings" compared to the number of innocent, unborn babies who were murdered in abortion mills?

1. Their fathers had "no choice."
2. Their grandparents had "no choice." Four of them.
3. The millions of babies had "no choice." Scores of millions of them.
Abortion on demand was the creation of Planned Parenthood monster Margaret Sanger, who wanted to abort all unborn black babies and rid America of what she thought was a scourge.

Margaret Sanger and KKK.jpg

How many people were murdered last year in "mass shootings" compared to the number of innocent, unborn babies who were murdered in abortion mills?

1. Their fathers had "no choice."
2. Their grandparents had "no choice." Four of them.
3. The millions of babies had "no choice." Scores of millions of them.
Abortion on demand was the creation of Planned Parenthood monster Margaret Sanger, who wanted to abort all unborn black babies and rid America of what she thought was a scourge.

View attachment 481015
if youre changing the subject to that, look at the last admin:

if youre changing the subject to that, look at the last admin:

Yes, dumbass, Trump dumping the abortion mill made women screw men without protection. All Trump's fault. There are more fools in the world than there are people. You are proof.

How many millions of Americans living today were unplanned or in your ignorant words, "unwanted"? We didn't plan our two children. My wife just got pregnant.
What a thought.

Got my poke yesterday. Feeling fine! :2up:

Forum List

Back