Are CONS proud they're responsible for ISIS?

In their heart of hearts, every conservative in America is aware they're directly responsible for ISIS! It's simply a FACT!

CONS helped form the conditions that created ISIS!

CONS manifested the awful be-headings and burnings and murders. It's their mentality that created this monster.

What will conservatives do to repent at this point?

Bush Cheney Created Conditions That Led Directly to ISIL Robert Creamer
Like they created Al-Qaeda by letting Reagan fund them.

In their heart of hearts, every conservative in America is aware they're directly responsible for ISIS! It's simply a FACT!

CONS manifested the awful be-headings and burnings and murders. It's their mentality that created this monster.

Fuck you.

I'll take you on. Obama made ISIS.

Fuck you too. AQ wasn't funded by Reagan.

And lets go for the biggie.......................

I'll smack you boys up the head. Hillary's room mate. That **** Benazir.

who spawned the Taliban.

Oops maybe I'm getting my terrorist organizations that were involved in 9/11 mixed up.

6a00d8341bfd9e53ef014e5f99e7ae970c-800wi

I'm surprised that the OP beat RDean to this title!

But let me clear this up. Reagan didn't create Al Qaeda. Bush II / Obama didn't create ISIS. Though, they all are likely culpable to some degree.

Oops maybe I'm getting my terrorist organizations that were involved in 9/11 mixed up.

Your presidential pick agrees with Reagan:

She's not my pick. Try again.

Well, the person you'll be vigorously defending during the 2016 election cycle all the same.

Well, the person you'll be vigorously defending during the 2016 election cycle all the same.

weak

Seems to have been started under Clinton's term in office!

Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad was started in 1999 by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and a combination of Jordanian and other Sunni Jihadist militants.[1] Al-Zarqawi was a Jordanian Jihadist who had traveled to Afghanistan to fight in the Soviet-Afghan War, but he arrived after the departure of the Soviet troops and soon returned to his homeland. He eventually returned to Afghanistan, running an Islamic militant training camp near Herat.

They honestly don't know........that's a fact.

Seems to have been started under Clinton's term in office!

Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad was started in 1999 by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and a combination of Jordanian and other Sunni Jihadist militants.[1] Al-Zarqawi was a Jordanian Jihadist who had traveled to Afghanistan to fight in the Soviet-Afghan War, but he arrived after the departure of the Soviet troops and soon returned to his homeland. He eventually returned to Afghanistan, running an Islamic militant training camp near Herat.
Aaaand the thread is lost to nonsense. So sad.

Nope fuck you.

Look guys way before you dudes got into this game this old broad got into fighting the Taliban.

You guys can kiss yourself away

amigos. I was out there ahead of you. It was a weird thing. mid 90's I got involved.

Go fuck yourself trying to blame the Taliban on Reagan. You really look like idiots. how badly do you want me to do you fucking fools?

New Topics

Forum List

Back