Are Congresmen Included in This Health Care Bill?

uscitizen

Reaction score
Of course not.

That is perhaps the dumbest question I have ever read on the internet.
No personal offense intended though.

Last edited:

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
K

KMAN

Reaction score
Thank you for making my point.... It's such a great bill yet they won't participate... Only in America....

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score
Will Congressmen/women have the same health benefits as outlined in this bill or will they continue to keep their health care insurance?

House sends health care overhaul bill to Obama - Yahoo! News

Ummmm......did you miss the part where EVERY American gets to keep their insurance?

Which is a lie.

The Bill mandates programs and sets price controls - in a few years, we won't be able to Keep Our Insurance (the feds will have changed in beyond recognition) - but Congress will get to keep theirs.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for making my point.... It's such a great bill yet they won't participate... Only in America....

You seem to be the only one missing the point. There is no public option. Everyone uses their existing insurance....so will Congress which uses PRIVATE Health insurance companies...just like you

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will Congressmen/women have the same health benefits as outlined in this bill or will they continue to keep their health care insurance?

House sends health care overhaul bill to Obama - Yahoo! News

Ummmm......did you miss the part where EVERY American gets to keep their insurance?

Which is a lie.

The Bill mandates programs and sets price controls - in a few years, we won't be able to Keep Our Insurance (the feds will have changed in beyond recognition) - but Congress will get to keep theirs.

Congresses insurance is the same as ours....Blue Cross, Aetna, HMOs

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List