Are Circumcisions Performed Before An Age Of Consent An Act Of Illegitimate Aggression ?

"Are Circumcisions Performed Before An Age Of Consent An Act Of Illegitimate Aggression ?"

* Left Right Wright Write Ritualized Explanations *

Given a definition for violence as illegitimate aggression against self ownership ( free roam , free association , progeny ) and self determination ( private property , willful intents - contracts ) elements of individualism , is circumcision illegitimate aggression ( violence ) against the self ownership and self determination elements of individualism ?

However , how much emphasis on value should public place for communicating that informed consent is a reasonable expectation for validity of any civil contract ?

A principle of informed consent is clearly practiced in public policy through age of consent laws , because informed consent is intrinsic with developmental age , where informed consent is intrinsic with validity in contracts devised through social civil agreements .

Were it not that ishmael and isaac were of age to agree with the rites of abraham ?

* Crazy Ash Laws A Bout Casting Fates *

Though there is not a difference between religion and creed , a creed to practice a ritual of circumcision as a rite , as a write , as a wright , as a right ( sic ) , directly implies a religion , which excludes government from dictating its practices .

Consider these valuations of circumcision : one valuation entitles the individual being circumcised to self ownership and self determination as a citizen and proscription for the practice could be implemented based upon a lack of informed consent ; an other valuation entitles the individual authorizing and performing the circumcision a rite of religious practice anticipated to preserve a continuance of ones genetic perpetuity .

* Existential Antinomian Beyond Circumcision According To Saw Awl *

The surmise from the epistles of saul to the romans includes very extensive and intricate analysis of circumcision and antinomianism .

Epistle to the Romans - Wikipedia

United States Conference Of Catholic Bishops - Romans

Antinomianism - Wikipedia

* Others Concerns *

Doctors Opposing Circumcision
  • Aside from the United States, no other country in the world routinely circumcises its baby boys for non-religious reasons.
As an AMERICAN Christian who actually understands the Scriptures, in thankful my parents followed the TRADITION in allowing me to be circumcised. All male ISRAELITES are commanded to be circumcised as a SIGN that they are God's people. It is COMMANDED and part of the Covenant.

"I am your brother, Joseph!"

It is a ritual that deals with cleanliness in the OT. It helps prevent bacteria from forming. Makes a male less likely to develop HIV during vaginal sex. It helps prevent being infected with a variety of sexually transmitted diseases.
God in His wisdom directed it be done on the eighth day, when the infants clotting factor was at it's highest, which has since been verified. And it resulted in an everlasting covenant with God.
Those are all good reasons, but they are NOT the Biblical reason.

It was a SIGN of God's NATIONAL Covenant He made with Israel. It still is. It is an eternal covenant that identifies that the Children of Israel belong to God.

" Just A Little Off The Top Wait Not That Much "

* Yeah Sure *

As an AMERICAN Christian who actually understands the Scriptures, in thankful my parents followed the TRADITION in allowing me to be circumcised. All male ISRAELITES are commanded to be circumcised as a SIGN that they are God's people. It is COMMANDED and part of the Covenant.
"I am your brother, Joseph!"
The epistles of paul to the romans relates that you being circumcised are also to be judged by the whole of the torahnism law .

The lineal descendants if isaac are directed to immigrate to israel to establish the religious polity of torahnism .

Are you either a lineal descendant of isaac with plans to emigrate to isreal ?

" Proffering Questions On Rituals In Realism "

* Torahnism Qurayshism Antinomianism *

You know how mean and cruel Jews are.
We are oppressing you at this very moment.
The bris is God telling us not to be controlled by our penises.
I know you hate the fat that Jews don't need to hate anybody to feel better about themselves.
It appears that yearn set of mind may have incurred a persecution complex , perhaps evoked of subconscious anxieties seeking reciprocity for a demigod of suffering wielding hedge clippers .

Does the range of possible cuts , from too little to too much , or practices of suture or no suture , or practices of oral vacuum pressure on an eigth day , affect the general public psyche ?

Perhaps the goof fee wood would trope its minions to institutionalize fathers applying vacuum pressure to the phallus of their sons on an eighth day as a " man up " .

* Vacillation Humors Of Escape *

We have read suspicions of humor wrists that it takes ten days for the spirit of a sole soul to evacuate its decaying body .

Such traditional humor wrists expect their body to be buried in a wooden box without nails on or before the third day .

Would it be more consoling to be exposed to the elements of fresh air and daylight for ten day before being buried ?

* Some One Had A Thought *

fig1.jpg
fig2.jpg

Last edited:
"Are Circumcisions Performed Before An Age Of Consent An Act Of Illegitimate Aggression ?"

* Left Right Wright Write Ritualized Explanations *

Given a definition for violence as illegitimate aggression against self ownership ( free roam , free association , progeny ) and self determination ( private property , willful intents - contracts ) elements of individualism , is circumcision illegitimate aggression ( violence ) against the self ownership and self determination elements of individualism ?

However , how much emphasis on value should public place for communicating that informed consent is a reasonable expectation for validity of any civil contract ?

A principle of informed consent is clearly practiced in public policy through age of consent laws , because informed consent is intrinsic with developmental age , where informed consent is intrinsic with validity in contracts devised through social civil agreements .

Were it not that ishmael and isaac were of age to agree with the rites of abraham ?

* Crazy Ash Laws A Bout Casting Fates *

Though there is not a difference between religion and creed , a creed to practice a ritual of circumcision as a rite , as a write , as a wright , as a right ( sic ) , directly implies a religion , which excludes government from dictating its practices .

Consider these valuations of circumcision : one valuation entitles the individual being circumcised to self ownership and self determination as a citizen and proscription for the practice could be implemented based upon a lack of informed consent ; an other valuation entitles the individual authorizing and performing the circumcision a rite of religious practice anticipated to preserve a continuance of ones genetic perpetuity .

* Existential Antinomian Beyond Circumcision According To Saw Awl *

The surmise from the epistles of saul to the romans includes very extensive and intricate analysis of circumcision and antinomianism .

Epistle to the Romans - Wikipedia

United States Conference Of Catholic Bishops - Romans

Antinomianism - Wikipedia

* Others Concerns *

Doctors Opposing Circumcision
  • Aside from the United States, no other country in the world routinely circumcises its baby boys for non-religious reasons.

Under US law, a child's parents make all medical decisions for the child, of which circumcision is but one of them. I've known hundreds of Jewish men and none of them has ever objected to his circumcision.

Why is it that female genital mutilation is a serious matter but male genital mutilation seems to be a joke? I fail to see the humor.

Everybody I know who is circumcised is perfectly happy with it. Everybody I know who is uncircumcised is perfectly happy with it. It's obviously not an issue one way or another for most people.

" Exposed Nerves "

* Ritual Versus Not A Medical Necessity And Not A Ritual *

Under US law, a child's parents make all medical decisions for the child, of which circumcision is but one of them. I've known hundreds of Jewish men and none of them has ever objected to his circumcision.
How are your comments supposed to be reconciled with the majority of those having been circumcised not being adherents of torahnism ?

Is there some underlying want to proselytize , to dominate , to humiliate , to reign judgement upon those unaffiliated with torahnism ?

Would such a ploy be somehow funny or legitimized , because it makes me extremely less concerned about the response of judgement brought against those who would believe in such ways ?

What's funny is that when I was child bearing age there wasn't really any information on it. I didn't realize it was a Jewish thing, I just thought it was something that was done for medical reasons, so I agreed to it. I would not make the same decisions now. It's purely for ritual reasons, I am NOT "Jewish" therefore I wouldn't subject my boys to this ritual.

I personally think that parents should wait and let their child decide when they are 18.

Just as I feel like no parent should be tatooing their infant either.

Being cut brings the occurrence of cancer of the penis to near zero.

It's pretty close to zero without circumcision

The fact is that circumcision is an unnecessary procedure.

Did you hear about the circumcisionist that had to retire? He just couldn't cut it anymore. And yes, I came up with this joke off the top of my head.
I knew a circumcisionist and a seamstress, I have a set of miniature luggage that when rubbed becomes full sized luggage.......

I met an out of work hangman once.

In a pub in England.

I personally think that parents should wait and let their child decide when they are 18.

For Jews, it is a religious rite required by the Torah.

That in no way means it's necessary.

Human sacrifice used be performed for religious reasons too

" Fantastical Bragging Of Eponymous Patriarchy Versus Nature As Created By Gawd "

* Knot Awl Weighs A Bout Ewe *

As there is not a distinction between religion or creed , an individual liberty to practice rites or rituals precludes that those rituals be consistent with non violence principles .

By definition , violence is illegitimate aggression , where self defense against violence is legitimate aggression .

A resolution for a formal definition of illegitimate aggression remains an outstanding issue of this discussion .

A provisional definition for violence is that it would be any valid threats or acts of illegitimate aggression violating self ownership or self determination of other individuals .

According to theories for individualism , individuals are responsible for their own self ownership , that particularly includes when and where and for which reasons one may option to perpetuate a haploid instance of themselves through procreation .

The progeny of an individual represents an instance of their own rebirth into an after life and also represents an opportunity for their own eternal life .

A ritual of circumcision performed by an individual upon their own offspring for purposes of assuring their own self ownership and chance for eternal life must supersede interests of a state to secure non violence principles on behalf of its citizens that occurs irrespective of claims for parental privilege .

Alternatively , where circumcision is performed by an individual upon their own offspring without an ideological purpose such as a ritual of creed devised to assure self ownership and a chance for eternal life, a state interest in securing non violence principles on behalf of its citizens before an age of consent , which exists irrespective of claims for parental privilege , is able to provide sufficient information so that parents may adequately exercise informed consent for contracts entered into through their own willful intent .

" Traditional Ravings For An Oath Not Broken By All "

* Apologue About Kindred Clads *

The deeper dark comedies for how the ritual of circumcision arose relate a compulsion by abraham to kill either isaac whom was conceived by his kindred semitic half sister sarah , or to kill ishmael whom was conceived by his non kindred hamitic servant girl of his wife .

Distraut with blood lineage granted to a first born , even to this day it is contested as to whether abraham wished to sacrifice his kindred son isaac as alleged by torahnists , or his non kindred son ishmael as alleged by quraynists .

As by tradition , abraham would be obligated to oath his blood lineage to ishmael but instead oathed his lineage to isaac and settled ishmael in the desert of paran , so it would seem more likely sense that abraham was incapable of killing ishmael and bartered circumcision with gawd as a penance against breaking his obligation to tradition by not issuing his blood oath to ishmael .

Last edited:
There are three "camps" so to speak on this issue, one is every male should be circumcised, the polar opposite one is circumcision is child abuse and the third is the choice is up to the parent(s). He/she/it is obviously of the second camp. I'm of the third camp, i e it's none of the first two camp's business. Nowadays the procedure is virtually painless and anyone who claims it messes up the child's psyche or claims it's mutilation and or reduces sensitivity needs to have their head examined, there is NO proof whatsoever of the first and the third, the second is nothing more than personal opinion.

"Mutilation or maiming (from the Latin: mutilus) is cutting off or injury to a body part of a person so that the part of the body is permanently damaged, detached or disfigured. "

Male circumcicion is literary mutilation.

As posted before, a 1980s study of Scandinavian women determined that they much prefer the little German helmet to the old rumpled sock.

Yes and a 2002 study of American women determined that they prefer their pet snakes to be dark brown.

Either way women's opinion, studied or not, is not that relevant.

There are three "camps" so to speak on this issue, one is every male should be circumcised, the polar opposite one is circumcision is child abuse and the third is the choice is up to the parent(s). He/she/it is obviously of the second camp. I'm of the third camp, i e it's none of the first two camp's business. Nowadays the procedure is virtually painless and anyone who claims it messes up the child's psyche or claims it's mutilation and or reduces sensitivity needs to have their head examined, there is NO proof whatsoever of the first and the third, the second is nothing more than personal opinion.

"Mutilation or maiming (from the Latin: mutilus) is cutting off or injury to a body part of a person so that the part of the body is permanently damaged, detached or disfigured. "

Male circumcicion is literary mutilation.

As posted before, a 1980s study of Scandinavian women determined that they much prefer the little German helmet to the old rumpled sock.

Yes and a 2002 study of American women determined that they prefer their pet snakes to be dark brown.

Either way women's opinion, studied or not, is not that relevant.
Wow, I forgot all about this thread.........
Oh and in this previous statement of yours I agree with you, circumcicion is literary mutilation............ :eusa_whistle:
:rofl:

New Topics

Forum List

Back