Are Circumcisions Performed Before An Age Of Consent An Act Of Illegitimate Aggression ?

Nowadays the procedure is virtually painless and anyone who claims it messes up the child's psyche or claims it's mutilation and or reduces sensitivity needs to have their head examined, there is NO proof whatsoever of the first and the third, the second is nothing more than personal opinion.
Off with the labia. There's only personal opinion against it.

Nowadays the procedure is virtually painless and anyone who claims it messes up the child's psyche or claims it's mutilation and or reduces sensitivity needs to have their head examined, there is NO proof whatsoever of the first and the third, the second is nothing more than personal opinion.
Off with the labia. There's only personal opinion against it.
Two completely different things but this isn't the first time you've practiced in fallacy nor will it be the last.

* Form Follows Function Ritualistic Anxiety *

* Twitchy About Synchronicity *

It is a ritual that deals with cleanliness in the OT. It helps prevent bacteria from forming. Makes a male less likely to develop HIV during vaginal sex. It helps prevent being infected with a variety of sexually transmitted diseases.
God in His wisdom directed it be done on the eighth day, when the infants clotting factor was at it's highest, which has since been verified. And it resulted in an everlasting covenant with God.
Are circumcisions not performed on the eighth day inconsistent with requisites for a ritual ?

When would informed consent prevail against fates bound with consequences for violating preconditions of a ritual ?

* Idealize Naturalism Exercises Cleaner Whirls *

Clearly , when religion was also science , a directive to avoid shell fish is related with food allergies , while a directive to avoid suids is related with trichinosis , and conjectures are that circumcision is medicinal .

Beyond medical conditions creating a necessary for a deformity through circumcision , the medical reports promote circumcision as a public health measure to limit sexually transmitted disease and as a general public health measure to reduce urinary tract infections .

Circumcision (male) - Mayo Clinic
Newborn Male Circumcision - ACOG
Circumcision - American Urological Association

* Coaxing Casting Fates *

Supposing medicinal necessity to prevent excess skin from creating a urethral blockage , or from harboring infection , which protocols determine the approximate measure for portions of skin necessary to be removed ?

Which barber is competent to administer necessities for the approximated measures of folds to be set or to be removed , whence such clippings are being performed ?

Moirai - Wikipedia
When they were three,[18] the Moirai were:
  • Clotho ( Greek "spinner") spun the thread of life from her distaff onto her spindle. Her Roman equivalent was Nona ("the ninth"), who was originally a goddess called upon in the ninth month of pregnancy.
  • Lachesis (/ˈlækɪsɪs/, Greek [lákʰesis] "allotter" or drawer of lots) measured the thread of life allotted to each person with her measuring rod. Her Roman equivalent was Decima ("the Tenth").
  • Atropos (/ˈætrəpɒs/, Greek [átropos] "inexorable" or "inevitable", literally "unturning",[19] sometimes called Aisa) was the cutter of the thread of life. She chose the manner of each person's death; and when their time was come, she cut their life-thread with "her abhorred shears".[20] Her Roman equivalent was Morta ("the dead one").

Last edited:
Are circumcisions not performed on the eighth day inconsistent with requisites for a ritual ?

Luke 2:21 On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he was conceived.

The Jews had no idea why the eighth day was the day to circumcise. For them it was ritualistic. They didn't know about vitamin K. God knew. That is why He chose day 8. For the Jews it was part of a covenant they had with God.
Gentiles aren't bound to Jewish Law so, the ritualistic aspect doesn't apply. Any day will due. But, if you are planning to have a son circumcised after he's born, vitamin K is a blood clotting factor and is at it's peak on day 8.

It is a form of ritual genital mutilation, with no clear medical benefit, except perhaps for a few cases of deformation

I have no dog in this particular hunt, but I did not require nor request my child's consent on anything concerning parenting until he reached adulthood.

There are three "camps" so to speak on this issue, one is every male should be circumcised, the polar opposite one is circumcision is child abuse and the third is the choice is up to the parent(s). He/she/it is obviously of the second camp. I'm of the third camp, i e it's none of the first two camp's business. Nowadays the procedure is virtually painless and anyone who claims it messes up the child's psyche or claims it's mutilation and or reduces sensitivity needs to have their head examined, there is NO proof whatsoever of the first and the third, the second is nothing more than personal opinion.

"Mutilation or maiming (from the Latin: mutilus) is cutting off or injury to a body part of a person so that the part of the body is permanently damaged, detached or disfigured. "

Male circumcicion is literary mutilation.

"Are Circumcisions Performed Before An Age Of Consent An Act Of Illegitimate Aggression ?"

* Left Right Wright Write Ritualized Explanations *

Given a definition for violence as illegitimate aggression against self ownership ( free roam , free association , progeny ) and self determination ( private property , willful intents - contracts ) elements of individualism , is circumcision illegitimate aggression ( violence ) against the self ownership and self determination elements of individualism ?

However , how much emphasis on value should public place for communicating that informed consent is a reasonable expectation for validity of any civil contract ?

A principle of informed consent is clearly practiced in public policy through age of consent laws , because informed consent is intrinsic with developmental age , where informed consent is intrinsic with validity in contracts devised through social civil agreements .

Were it not that ishmael and isaac were of age to agree with the rites of abraham ?

* Crazy Ash Laws A Bout Casting Fates *

Though there is not a difference between religion and creed , a creed to practice a ritual of circumcision as a rite , as a write , as a wright , as a right ( sic ) , directly implies a religion , which excludes government from dictating its practices .

Consider these valuations of circumcision : one valuation entitles the individual being circumcised to self ownership and self determination as a citizen and proscription for the practice could be implemented based upon a lack of informed consent ; an other valuation entitles the individual authorizing and performing the circumcision a rite of religious practice anticipated to preserve a continuance of ones genetic perpetuity .

* Existential Antinomian Beyond Circumcision According To Saw Awl *

The surmise from the epistles of saul to the romans includes very extensive and intricate analysis of circumcision and antinomianism .

Epistle to the Romans - Wikipedia

United States Conference Of Catholic Bishops - Romans

Antinomianism - Wikipedia

* Others Concerns *

Doctors Opposing Circumcision
  • Aside from the United States, no other country in the world routinely circumcises its baby boys for non-religious reasons.
You know how mean and cruel Jews are.
We are oppressing you at this very moment.
The bris is God telling us not to be controlled by our penises.
I know you hate the fact that Jews don't need to hate anybody to feel better about themselves.

There are three "camps" so to speak on this issue, one is every male should be circumcised, the polar opposite one is circumcision is child abuse and the third is the choice is up to the parent(s). He/she/it is obviously of the second camp. I'm of the third camp, i e it's none of the first two camp's business. Nowadays the procedure is virtually painless and anyone who claims it messes up the child's psyche or claims it's mutilation and or reduces sensitivity needs to have their head examined, there is NO proof whatsoever of the first and the third, the second is nothing more than personal opinion.

"Mutilation or maiming (from the Latin: mutilus) is cutting off or injury to a body part of a person so that the part of the body is permanently damaged, detached or disfigured. "

Oh nozzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!! I'm scarred for life!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Did you hear about the circumcisionist that had to retire? He just couldn't cut it anymore. And yes, I came up with this joke off the top of my head.

In a Jewish circumcision the rabbi gets the fees but the mohels get the tip.

A mohel took all of foreskins to a leather tannery and had them make him a wallet. Now, when he goes on vacation, he just rubs the wallet vigorously and it grows into suitcase.

Last edited:
"Are Circumcisions Performed Before An Age Of Consent An Act Of Illegitimate Aggression ?"

* Left Right Wright Write Ritualized Explanations *

Given a definition for violence as illegitimate aggression against self ownership ( free roam , free association , progeny ) and self determination ( private property , willful intents - contracts ) elements of individualism , is circumcision illegitimate aggression ( violence ) against the self ownership and self determination elements of individualism ?

However , how much emphasis on value should public place for communicating that informed consent is a reasonable expectation for validity of any civil contract ?

A principle of informed consent is clearly practiced in public policy through age of consent laws , because informed consent is intrinsic with developmental age , where informed consent is intrinsic with validity in contracts devised through social civil agreements .

Were it not that ishmael and isaac were of age to agree with the rites of abraham ?

* Crazy Ash Laws A Bout Casting Fates *

Though there is not a difference between religion and creed , a creed to practice a ritual of circumcision as a rite , as a write , as a wright , as a right ( sic ) , directly implies a religion , which excludes government from dictating its practices .

Consider these valuations of circumcision : one valuation entitles the individual being circumcised to self ownership and self determination as a citizen and proscription for the practice could be implemented based upon a lack of informed consent ; an other valuation entitles the individual authorizing and performing the circumcision a rite of religious practice anticipated to preserve a continuance of ones genetic perpetuity .

* Existential Antinomian Beyond Circumcision According To Saw Awl *

The surmise from the epistles of saul to the romans includes very extensive and intricate analysis of circumcision and antinomianism .

Epistle to the Romans - Wikipedia

United States Conference Of Catholic Bishops - Romans

Antinomianism - Wikipedia

* Others Concerns *

Doctors Opposing Circumcision
  • Aside from the United States, no other country in the world routinely circumcises its baby boys for non-religious reasons.

Depends on whether the Mohel swallows or spits.

Why kind of circumcision does Steven Spielberg have?
It's called a director's cut.

Did you hear about the baby born without eyelids? They just circumcised him and used the foreskins to replace the missing lids. He's fine now, but just a lttle cock-eyed.

I told my baby brother to watch out for those circumcisions. When I had mine, I couldn't walk for a year!

Do you know how to give a liberal a cheap circumcision? Kick his sister in the jaw!

Why kind of circumcision does Steven Spielberg have?
It's called a director's cut.

Did you hear about the baby born without eyelids? They just circumcised him ad used the foreskins to replace the missing lids. He's fine now, but just a lttle cock-eyed.

I told my baby brother to watch out for those circumcisions. When I had mine, I couldn't walk for a year!
Good ones, Admiral! I have some new circumcision jokes to add to my arsenal. Thanks!

As posted before, a 1980s study of Scandinavian women determined that they much prefer the little German helmet to the old rumpled sock.

Forum List

Back