Are Border Collies Smarter to Conservatives?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
YEAH, I know, this will likely be sent to the flame zone, but first, let's look at the evidence:

World Smartest Dog A New NOVA Special Shows a Border Collie That Can Identify More Than 1 000 Items - ABC News

Now, for those too willfully ignorant, or too scared they might find out something which creates in them cognitive dissonance, we can expect they have seen that the evidence provided, because source is the Main Steam Media (or as many conservatives call it, the lame street media), is not worth watching.

One more piece of evidence that a Border Collie is more curious than the 'normal' conservative.

Last edited:
YEAH, I know, this will likely be sent to the flame zone, but first, let's look at the evidence:

World Smartest Dog A New NOVA Special Shows a Border Collie That Can Identify More Than 1 000 Items - ABC News

Now, for those too willfully ignorant, or too scared they might find out something which creates in them cognitive dissonance, we can expect they have seen that this evidences because source - the Main Steam Media (or as many conservatives call it, the lame street media) is not worth watching.

One more piece of evidence that a Border Collie is more curious than the 'normal' conservative.
"Smarter to"!!!!

'Nuff said.

Reading posts here proves that even a dead dog is smarter than RWs.

Notice I didn't say "conservatives". Very very few real conservatives posting on this board.

• Banned

Now, for those too willfully ignorant, or too scared they might find out something which creates in them cognitive dissonance, we can expect they have seen that this evidences because source - the Main Steam Media (or as many conservatives call it, the lame street media) is not worth watching.

"Smarter to"!!!!

'Nuff said.

YIKES, I MADE A MISTAKE. OH, DEAR ME, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I HAVE SINNED.

I wonder if Roadrunner knows the word that defines a person who finds fault unnecessarily and raises trivial objections?

Do you RoadRunner, If not ask nicely and I'll educate you? Now, go run in the street and let the mature adults discuss the valid point I've made; one which you have given supporting evidence to by your childish objection.

"Smarter to"!!!!

'Nuff said.

YIKES, I MADE A MISTAKE. OH, DEAR ME, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, i HAVE SINNED.

I wonder if Roadrunner knows the word that defines a person who finds fault unnecessarily and raises trivial objections?

Do you RoadRunner, If not ask nicely and I'll educate you? Now, go run in the street and let the mature adults discuss the valid point I've made; one which you have given supporting evidence to by your childish objection.
You didn't make any valid points you silly twit.

Now, you could ask a mod to correct your stupid mistake, and, delete my post.

• Banned
Mea culpa to all the captious out there:

Are Border Collies Smarter than Conservatives?

See the evidence in the OP, that they are at the very least more curious than the conservatives, like RoadRunner, who post idiot-grams on this message board.

Now, for those too willfully ignorant, or too scared they might find out something which creates in them cognitive dissonance, we can expect they have seen that the evidence provided, because source is the Main Steam Media (or as many conservatives call it, the lame street media), is not worth watching.

Oh good. Another 97 IQ queer troll thread.

• Banned

Oh good. Another 97 IQ queer troll thread.

"Queer"? Odd use of a pejorative. You may disagree with my post, which can be criticized for hyperbole, but why add evidence that you are less socialized than a border collie?

"Smarter to"!!!!

'Nuff said.

You've really gotta love someone who starts a string accusing others of stupidity and then whines when it's pointed out that their post had a grammatical error. Then they follow that up with an offer to "educate" someone? Perhaps you might want to start by educating yourself, Wry?

"Smarter to"!!!!

'Nuff said.

You've really gotta love someone who starts a string accusing others of stupidity and then whines when it's pointed out that their post had a grammatical error. Then they follow that up with an offer to "educate" someone? Perhaps you might want to start by educating yourself, Wry?

I didn't accuse conservatives of being stupid, Border Collies are very bright. Conservatives seem to be a bit slow on the uptake, and continue to say and do the same things and expect a different result. Thus, maybe they are intelligent, and conservatism is a mental disease?

BTW, I didn't really whine, I simply pointed out something common on this board, pointing out trivial mistakes, sense they are unable to compose a rebuttal with substance. The easy response would simply have accused me of hyperbole - and honest and accurate critique.

BTW, I don't whine, I'm more inclined to tell someone to go fuck themselves. A fact I'm ashamed of, now that we all know that comment is cheney-esque.

"Smarter to"!!!!

'Nuff said.

I didn't accuse conservatives of being stupid, Border Collies are very bright. Conservatives seem to be a bit slow on the uptake, and continue to say and do the same things and expect a different result. Thus, maybe they are intelligent, and conservatism is a mental disease?

BTW, I didn't really whine, I simply pointed out something common on this board, pointing out trivial mistakes, sense they are unable to compose a rebuttal with substance. The easy response would simply have accused me of hyperbole - and honest and accurate critique.

BTW, I don't whine, I'm more inclined to tell someone to go fuck themselves. A fact I'm ashamed of, now that we all know that comment is cheney-esque.

Ah, that would be since not sense. You really aren't that literate are you? You try to portray yourself as someone who is...hence the words like "hyperbole" but you can't quite ever pull it off...can you?

"Smarter to"!!!!

'Nuff said.

Ah, that would be since not sense. You really aren't that literate are you? You try to portray yourself as someone who is...hence the words like "hyperbole" but you can't quite ever pull it off...can you?

LOL, gotcha.

No, I think I got you...

:smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:

You have my permission to think what you want. Context provides perspective, the evidence you offer is nothing more than your opinion; my response is framed by what preceded it.

Ah...the evidence I offer is that your vocabulary, while impressively verbose, is obviously lacking when you don't know the difference between since and sense.

Forum List

Back