Are Blacks Better Off in the United States or Sub-Saharan Africa?

While I think life in America today is better than life in Africa, that does NOT excuse the slave trade, nor should we expect black folks to appreciate being descendants of slaves.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Are Blacks better off today because their ancestors came here as slaves centuries ago...or would they be better of in Central Africa with violence, civil war, Ebola, famine, tropical diseases and filthy water? I don’t see what the point of the complaint is with the congressman or Robert E. Lee?
Drew Ferguson under fire for ‘racist’ Robert E. Lee book in office
Who gives a shit.. The only blacks I am interested in, are my friends who moved away from the victimhood of liberalism and are now millionaires running their own businesses. We sit and chat about how liberals have destroyed the black family and still many of the blacks still vote for their own misery.

While I think life in America today is better than life in Africa, that does NOT excuse the slave trade, nor should we expect black folks to appreciate being descendants of slaves.

Back when slavery was legal, white indentured servants first came from Ireland, and then when the market opened up, when 1 African tribe attacked another African tribe, the loser was either killed or put into indentured servitude(work 4 to 7 years then be set free with property rights) right alongside of the Irish. But in the late 1600's a black planation owner Anthony Johnson sued to keep his indentured servants as slaves and the English courts appeased his request and the start of slavery happened. Real nice of a blackman to be the first SLAVE OWNER in America.

Anthony Johnson (colonist) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
f9bbbf72.png

Overview
Anthony Johnson (b. c. 1600 – d. 1670) was a black Angolan who achieved freedom in the early 17th-century Colony of Virginia after serving his term of indenture. He became a property owner that owned slaves, and was one of the first people in Virginia to have his right to own a slave legally recognized. Held as an indentured servant in 1621, he earned his freedom after several years, and was granted land by the colony.

Indentured+Servants+vs.+Slaves:.jpg

Zimbabwe got rid of all their whites and embraced communism
Wanna see what south Africa is gonna look like in 10 years ...like Zimbabwe

South Africa once first world power.

But whites did invent virtually every aspect of modern life.
Put an end to cultural appropriation and only whites will be allowed to wear glasses, use forks, operate machinery, have glass windows, travel by any vehicle more sophisticated than a horse-drawn cart, or utilize plumbing, modern medicine, modern agriculture, central heat, air conditioning, refrigeration, radio, television, telephones, recorded music, air travel, communications satellites, computers, the Internet, electricity, the constitutional republican form of government, et cetera, et cetera. Non-whites will be forced to live in the world as it would be without whites: a wretched, tyrannical, backwards world. For once they really would be as oppressed as liberals say.

its not white privilege its white accomplishment ...like ending slavery....

Muslims were trading black slaves in Libya after Hillary,the French pipsqueak and rubber stamp by obamas attack .
they actually had open air slave sales and je$$ie jack$ said not a word.

The democRATic Party has a lot to answer for when in comes to the black community and a lot of em are gettin wise to it

I know a black lady that doesn’t hesitate to say she’s happy her ancestors came here. She commented that otherwise she could sitting in some shithole in Africa.

Last edited:
One word: Liberia. Even after American black folks had their own African country to go back to if they wanted, it turned into an utter clusterfuck.

Yes, African-Americans are much better off here, no matter what they had to go through. I think many black folks particularly the ones ate up with liberalism, should be proud of being an American. How much more did the Jews have to endure before they established Israel?

Far more.

Last edited:
Well, it just doesn't get more racist than this. What is it you would like to hear? That it's okay to be a racist puke and do nothing about systemic racism, because some people are worse off? Then find a mirror amd tell yourself that.

Who gives a shit about them?

What I do know, and I am certain everyone would agree with this, including all liberals.

We all would be better off if all of those went and lived in sub saharan Africa.

Close your eyes and just imagine......

Just imagine.

One can certainly dream.

One word: Liberia. Even after American black folks had their own African country to go back to if they wanted, it turned into an utter clusterfuck.

Yes, African-Americans are much better off here, no matter what they had to go through. I think many black folks particularly the ones ate up with liberalism, should be proud of being an American. How much more did the Jews have to endure before they established Israel?

Far more.
Most of THOSE PEOPLE don't even know why the capital of Liberia is named Monrovia.

Here is a hint you dumb asses who love to celebrate negro patronizing month.

The capital of Liberia is named after President James Monroe.

Well, it just doesn't get more racist than this. What is it you would like to hear? That it's okay to be a racist puke and do nothing about systemic racism, because some people are worse off? Then find a mirror amd tell yourself that.

What "systematic racism"?

Everything seems to look like a nail to you, Mr. Hammer. I know you'd love to portray America as being "racist", but it isn't true. Haven't you noticed that even a large portion of television commercials depict bi-racial marriages?

The last President claimed that thanks to his election, we would now be the "post-racial" America but obviously, you didn't get the memo, didya?

What I do know, and I am certain everyone would agree with this, including all liberals.

We all would be better off if all of those went and lived in sub saharan Africa.

Just imagine.

One can certainly dream.

I have no problem with black conservatives, they're on our side. But I have absolutely no use whatsoever for black liberals. They can go pound sand.

Far more.
Most of THOSE PEOPLE don't even know why the capital of Liberia is named Monrovia.

Here is a hint you dumb asses who love to celebrate negro patronizing month.

The capital of Liberia is named after President James Monroe.
Well duh...

Just imagine.

One can certainly dream.

I have no problem with black conservatives, they're on our side. But I have absolutely no use whatsoever for black liberals. They can go pound sand.
Yeah, well. I don't care anymore.

Besides, the liberals hate black conservatives more than they hate white conservatives.

That, is another story.

Fucking sick of blacks and we know which ones.

Just imagine.

One can certainly dream.

Yeah, well. I don't care anymore.

Besides, the liberals hate black conservatives more than they hate white conservatives.

That, is another story.

Fucking sick of blacks and we know which ones.

I hear you. I'm slowly approaching the point to where I don't give a rat's ass either.

We've almost reached the point where we need a good cleansing of the gene pool.

Zimbabwe got rid of all their whites and embraced communism
Wanna see what south Africa is gonna look like in 10 years ...like Zimbabwe

South Africa once first world power.

But whites did invent virtually every aspect of modern life.
Put an end to cultural appropriation and only whites will be allowed to wear glasses, use forks, operate machinery, have glass windows, travel by any vehicle more sophisticated than a horse-drawn cart, or utilize plumbing, modern medicine, modern agriculture, central heat, air conditioning, refrigeration, radio, television, telephones, recorded music, air travel, communications satellites, computers, the Internet, electricity, the constitutional republican form of government, et cetera, et cetera. Non-whites will be forced to live in the world as it would be without whites: a wretched, tyrannical, backwards world. For once they really would be as oppressed as liberals say.

its not white privilege its white accomplishment ...like ending slavery....

Muslims were trading black slaves in Libya after Hillary,the French pipsqueak and rubber stamp by obamas attack .
they actually had open air slave sales and je$$ie jack$ said not a word.

The democRATic Party has a lot to answer for when in comes to the black community and a lot of em are gettin wise to it
There goes the neighborhood... :21:

New Topics

Forum List

Back