Are black women just easy targets for racist whites?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Radio host fired after comparing skin tones of Black women to toast
in a conversation rating Black women according to their skin tone. On the show, Lederman said he "would never go with Serena Williams level, but I'm very comfortable at a Halle Berry level."
1616840819794.png

Are white racist just cowards, since our black men have the EXACT SAME TEXTURE AND TONE AS DO THEIR MOTHERS...so why always take your racism to black women? Could it possibly be, your cowards and no white boy wants to get with a negro like dat?, best to stick with attacking his woman?

Black guys are the biggest "colorists" out there. It took YT man to marry Serena Williams because black guys don't want a dark skinned black woman wife.

in a conversation rating Black women according to their skin tone. On the show, Lederman said he "would never go with Serena Williams level, but I'm very comfortable at a Halle Berry level." View attachment 472941
Are white racist just cowards, since our black men have the EXACT SAME TEXTURE AND TONE AS DO THEIR MOTHERS...so why always take your racism to black women? Could it possibly be, your cowards and no white boy wants to get with a negro like dat?, best to stick with attacking his woman?

No. Black women are just east targets for shiftless black men who live off them, get them knocked up, then dump them for white, blond-haired floozy.

Sad but true.

in a conversation rating Black women according to their skin tone. On the show, Lederman said he "would never go with Serena Williams level, but I'm very comfortable at a Halle Berry level." View attachment 472941
Both my friends are married and have children. Both men married black women and have stayed with them over 30 years while living the American dream of home ownership, full time jobs, providing for their families. Shame uneducated blacks cant do the same. But then the Prog party wouldnt have any black voters either.

Both my friends are married and have children. Both men married black women and have stayed with them over 30 years while living the American dream of home ownership, full time jobs, providing for their families. Shame uneducated blacks cant do the same. But then the Prog party wouldnt have any black voters either.
that happens to be the lowest divorcing group in our society

Men have personal likes on EVERY aspect of women from boob size to earning potential.

Your desire to make it taboo to discuss skin tone, is actually racism because it gives special protection to some women based on race.

Personally I don't believe it's skin tones as much as it is facial features.

IMO Halle Berry is much more attractive than Serena Williams because she has European facial features, as opposed to William's more African features.

IMO Halle Berry is much more attractive than Serena Williams because she has European facial features, as opposed to William's more African features.

Agreed.

THe whole difference in Asses, is also a real issue. The big ass, just does not appeal to me, personally. I am not offended by it. I have no problem with men that like it. But it is not to my taste.

Pretending that is wacism, is just someone being an asshole.

Halley Berry is white but identifies as black

Are white racist just cowards, since our black men have the EXACT SAME TEXTURE AND TONE AS DO THEIR MOTHERS.
You should as Mayor ButtFuck about which black men are sexier

because only white homos would care

Are you fucking kidding me?
White guys avoid black women for the same damn reason black guys do...... about 80% of them are fucking batshit crazy and violent.

Ask Tommy Sotomayor if you don't want to take my word for it.

that happens to be the lowest divorcing group in our society
Is that right?

I didn't know that.....

White guys avoid black women for the same damn reason black guys do...... about 80% of them are fucking batshit crazy and violent.

I dont find fat, loudmouth, vulgar women with no self control attractive at all

I dont find fat, loudmouth, vulgar women with no self control attractive at all
And unfortunately, that particular stereotype is overrepresented among black women in America, to the point that you hardly ever see all the beautiful, well-behaved, good looking, good cooking black women out there. And they are out there.

It's a damn shame, IMO.

New Topics

Forum List

Back