Are Black Voters that Misguided and Racist or do they Just Not Give a Fuck

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Jackson Jr. expected to win reelection, despite absence - WGN

Despite Jesse Jackson Jr coming from a LONG line of racist black preachers. Despite the fact he has NEVER done a think to better his district and in fact has done many things to worsen it. Despite the fact he is extreme ignorant, of low intelligence and now has a debilitating mental disorder (bipolar disorder) that prevents him from even being around to do his job (they guy two the last TWO years office - yet his term is only two years). Despite he now has INDISPUTABLE corruption charges - the man used public funds to do a total remodeling project of his home (to name one of him).

Despite all this, the Blacks of his district intend to reelect him in a land-slide!!! :confused:

I mean the guy went on a LEAVE OF ABSENCE of his entire last term and now is going to get convicted on corruption charges, yet they cast a vote for him!

If the reverse happened in a white district, the race hustlers would be screaming injustice!

Jackson Jr. expected to win reelection, despite absence - WGN

Despite Jesse Jackson Jr coming from a LONG line of racist black preachers. Despite the fact he has NEVER done a think to better his district and in fact has done many things to worsen it. Despite the fact he is extreme ignorant, of low intelligence and now has a debilitating mental disorder (bipolar disorder) that prevents him from even being around to do his job (they guy two the last TWO years office - yet his term is only two years). Despite he now has INDISPUTABLE corruption charges - the man used public funds to do a total remodeling project of his home (to name one of him).

Despite all this, the Blacks of his district intend to reelect him in a land-slide!!! :confused:

I mean the guy went on a LEAVE OF ABSENCE of his entire last term and now is going to get convicted on corruption charges, yet they cast a vote for him!

If the reverse happened in a white district, the race hustlers would be screaming injustice!

Hate America? You are now free to leave. Good bye. :eusa_clap:

Marion Berry was reelected as Mayor of Washington DC as soon as he got out of prison. Isn't that enough of a clue?

Just look at Charlie Rangel in New York, all of his criminal activities, and his basically permanent seat in the U.S. House.

The list is ENDLESS. Alcee Hastings. William Jefferson. Marion Berry. Kwame Kilpatrick. Etc., etc., etc.

Black people are much more RACIST than white people. Instead of being EMBARRASSED and DISGUSTED by the scandalous black politicians they have embraced, they put them on pedestals!

He's Jesse Jackson's son, he represents a black constituency, he's from Chicago and you have to ask if they know what they're doing?

At least Blago will have some more friends, I think he almost bought Obama's old seat from him.

Marion Berry was reelected as Mayor of Washington DC as soon as he got out of prison. Isn't that enough of a clue?

They want to be taken seriously, but they vote like they don't read, write or give a damn!

I mean they voted in a politician in 2010 who was JUST convicted for of corruption, so he was removed from office shortly after his election.

I think the inner city blacks will vote for a black candidate no matter what.

I'm not convinced blacks outside the cities who are self sufficient will vote. Especially the church goers. They know Obama and the Dems are bad for America.

Last edited:
Well, i would say most African American Democrats are misguided and racist. But African American Republicans are a whole different story. They're usually very cool laid-back people. Not a racist bone in their bodies.

You have to understand the conditioning African Americans have endured over several decades. The Democratic Party has incited anger & bitterness amongst them. They desperately need them to be in a permanent state of bitter envy. So the answer to your question is yes, many Black Voters are misguided and racist.That's most, but certainly not all.

I have issues with any party that wants to promote oppression for anyone.

Don't believe me, just ask those folks on Chicago's South side that have been "organized" by the messiah!!

Just look at Charlie Rangel in New York, all of his criminal activities, and his basically permanent seat in the U.S. House.

The list is ENDLESS. Alcee Hastings. William Jefferson. Marion Berry. Kwame Kilpatrick. Etc., etc., etc.

Black people are much more RACIST than white people. Instead of being EMBARRASSED and DISGUSTED by the scandalous black politicians they have embraced, they put them on pedestals!

The laws they have broken are just the white man's laws. Breaking those laws means nothing to them.

The better question is...

Are Republicans that Misguided and Racist or do they Just Not Give a Fuck?

Forum List

Back