Are Angels Male Or Female?

We know some are males. The warriors are. Michael, the archangel. Gabriel, Raphael, etc.
The Spirit of Wisdom is female though... but we already knew that right girls?
Happy is the man who finds wisdom,
And the man who gains understanding;
For her proceeds are better than the profits of silver,
And her gain than fine gold.
She is more precious than rubies,
And all the things you may desire cannot compare with her.

Last edited:
I suppose it depends on whether they may or may not identify with themselves or perhaps even others as lesbians, queers and/or faggots. :dunno:

Last edited:
Angels are spiritual beings. They do not have bodies. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that they are made male or female.

We humans tend to refer to Michael as a he because Michael is rather macho...

Even after googling it I'm confused.
Here is how I see it and why. When I was nine, about to turn ten, I thought there would be a change from being single digit and being double digit age. I woke up on my tenth birthday--and I was still me. Puberty! The change would come with puberty! Nope. I was still me. Then came the songs. "I am woman, watch me roar..." I have a tiny voice. No roaring. What is a "woman"? Another lyric said, "I feel like a natural woman..." I had no idea what a "natural woman" felt like. (Other than monthly periods. ;) ) I just felt like me. But surely, I would feel like a woman when I was pregnant, then in labor and giving birth. Nope. Just felt like me being pregnant and giving birth.

Perhaps that is the trouble with today's society. People think we have to "feel" like something when all we are ever going to feel like is who we are as an individual. Why are we trying to confuse our children? Why can't we say, Oh, you don't feel like a boy (or a girl)? Well, neither do I. I just feel like me...and so should everyone else. (I would love to ask Caitlyn Jenner what a woman feels like. Apparently she knows and knew what a woman felt like even when born male.)

So that is how I see angels. They are beyond trying to figure out what a male/female feels like. Michael feels like Michael; Gabriel feels like Gabriel; and Raphael feels like Raphael. That's all there is to it.

1639062461939.png

Male

for who do not know, they have their own ways. first hand knowledge what you wish for is not always what arrives -

1639067942971.png

ask for a pony, be happy with what is sent. the angels goals are to please.

Angels are spiritual beings. They do not have bodies. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that they are made male or female.

We humans tend to refer to Michael as a he because Michael is rather macho...

You see that's just it,.. after I Googled it I found all angels mentioned in the Bible were male, but then right after that that they didn't have a gender and were just spirits. I guess it's sort of the same thing with God.

I don't think the guardian angels have a gender like God as they are spirits, but most seem to have masculine names.

Forum List

Back