Are all Democrats retarded pigs like these people destroying America

and Hillary Clinton got more votes than Donald because 50 Million blockheads/dolts were allowed to vote
She did not win the pop vote. In fact the only thing she won is a legacy of hate and lies that scum like you create and continue.

and Hillary Clinton got more votes than Donald because 50 Million blockheads/dolts were allowed to vote
She did not win the pop vote. In fact the only thing she won is a legacy of hate and lies that scum like you create and continue.

Why do you lie? Hillary is currently 574,064 popular votes ahead of Trump.

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

Clinton's Lead in the Popular Vote Is Going to Get a Lot Bigger
I'm not the one spending 24 hours a day lying out my ass on this forum. You are and scum like you are.

which means absolutely nothing....

I think it's been pointed out that not all votes are going to be counted, the absentee votes in specific. If those were counted Trump would win... since they lean republican.

I think it's been pointed out that not all votes are going to be counted, the absentee votes in specific. If those were counted Trump would win... since they lean republican.
First Poll for 2020 election is in !!!! via Mono-mouse.......Mike Pence: 65.7% Congressman "Richard Assman"...32.8%

Last edited:

73072929.jpg

Greg

I'm not the one spending 24 hours a day lying out my ass on this forum. You are and scum like you are.

What have I "lied" about? Please be specific and quote "credible" sources that can be factually verified to support your claims.

First Poll for 2020 election is in !!!! via Mono-mouse.......Mike Pence: 65.7% Congressman "Richard Assman"...32.8%
and Elizabeth Warren,,,,,,000.00023 %

Did they include Chelsea Clinton................LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back